It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[LOSS FOR WORDS] Alien Ship Caught Sending Scouts Over Florida - Must See! 7/18/2015

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Wait, so a mod puts it in the hoax bin so this = 100% hoax? Really? That's all it takes? Again I'm not saying it is real I don't know but was hoping for more substance than this XD

And again is there some reason these people are "known hoaxers" other than the fact people are saying they are? I'm just curious if there is some proof that's all.
edit on 18-8-2015 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax

Very amateurish work. (and yep, its a known scammer YouTube channel). Why do these idiots bother? They make money off views and the more comments the more $$$... so its fraud actually.

ATS should add a script to block his YouTube channel.

It should be blocked as far as I know, BTW, you forgot to mention the textiles for sale they mention in that YouTube channel, and not even a bit of text about the video.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Yes. A mod putting this here is usually all it takes. It's one of the few things they get right. As for proof that secureteam 10 are known hoaxsters, google is your friend there. Or your eyes and simple logic. Either or.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No I'm sorry one guys opinion is not good enough for me to be convinced it is a hoax. But also I'm not saying it is real, I don't know either way, not sure how I could really... My eyes seem to work just fine to be honest, when I look out of my eyes and see a car, fish, bird, pen, person I'm normally 100% spot on XD

So what part of the footage screams fake to you so much? And if there was a real one just like this how would you know? I'm just curious.

EDIT: I don't think I have displayed a lack of logic in my replies or in the op either have I? The possibility it is fake has always been there but I also think there is a possibilty it is real and haven't seen very many logical reasons as to why it is fake.... A mod says so is not logical, simply saying these guys are hoaxers is not logical without some reasons why. They put spooky music or assume alien again are not logical reasons to assume fake either.

Say I took a video of a football match and put spooky music and said aliens would that mean the football match was fake? XD

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax
First off, a MASSIVE Red flag should go off in everyone's mind the second you hear 'spooky' crappy music and an intro before the clip.. no need for the lame music.
The 'UFO' is simply an overlay CGI graphic. would take me 20 mins to do it, and add compression to 'blend' the overlay with the sky.

Very amateurish work. (and yep, its a known scammer YouTube channel). Why do these idiots bother? They make money off views and the more comments the more $$$... so its fraud actually.

ATS should add a script to block his YouTube channel.

I would actually like to see you and post the results. Seriously. Put together a semi believable ufo video in 20 minutes. Keep a timer on screen so we can verify it and post it to ats

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wow... not much thought being exhibited in this thread behind jumping on the bandwagon.
Meee32 has asked multiple questions (simple I might add) multiple times with no definitive answers. Never thought I'd see ATS sink this low.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

As has been stated before... it's starts with the awful added "production values". Also the "object" never moves... not one bit, but the camera looks like it was being held by Michael J. Fox on a bad day. Then there's the secureteam10 association. I really don't need to analyze it further than that. You, obviously, just don't want to hear hoax for an answer.

You should familiarize yourself with Jaime Maussan... or better yet, Billy Meier... as you seem to enjoy obvious hoaxes. "Not that you're saying this is real", you're just presenting it here as if it might be... despite the obvious. Good day sir. You're really not worth engaging with further.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Lol I thought a out asking that too but as I couldn't get even a simple question answered I guessed there was no point XD

It's such hard work posting here I just can't be bothered anymore lol

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Lol. Amazing

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Again no substance at all in your reply, I'm really being very genuine and asking genuine questions... Just because someone screams fake doesn't make it so now does it? Normally you would say it's fake because such and such... Okay the video is shaky, I wouldn't say it is overly shaky to be honest, most videos that are hand held are... I mean that is the whole reason tripods we're invented XD

But meh okay I'm not fussed if you don't want to participate but for your info I would very much like to hear some reasonable answers as to why it is fake and to hear everyones opinion on the footage but it's like getting blood out of a stone! XD

EDIT: Oh and indeed the object doesn't move one bit so well defo fake then, but wait, the other 3 smaller objects do move, so they are real? XD

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Thanks dude I mean I was starting to question my own sanity XD

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
When a liar keeps lying, it becomes hard to believe anything they say later.

I believe ATS has a policy that certain YouTube channels has put out enough videos in the past that were admit hoaxes later, that the owners of ATS do not wish to support those YouTube channels anymore (IE someone making a living off of lies).

Why support someone who is not helping further Ufology, but are only hurting it by putting out hoax crap?

Instead of arguing why the thread was put into the Hoax forum (which has been posted why: Secureteam10 is why, they are a KNOWN hoaxer of UFO videos), why not try to find the video else where from a channel that will not put the thread into the Hoax forum?

I would imagine that if you find the video on a different channel, you could always use the Complain button and contact the staff and ask if reposting it would be okay if it's from a different channel.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If I was the government and wanted a sure fire way to make every good ufo video labeled a hoax, I would create a hoax company like secureteam10 with manufactured hoax videos and then filter all the good videos through them to insure the hoax label. Whenever a secureteam10 video is posted all the skeptics can run and scream hoax, voila.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

If someone had posted a link to such proof that this channel had put out a video and later admitted it was a hoax that would be the end of subject... Even you haven't, just saying so is not enough is it? That isn't the way things should work right? You make a claim you post the proof and job done, but this hasn't happened...

I frequent ATS and watch every video posted and read every thread I can but I have never seen this channel to date, very sorry about that what can I do? I should just take peoples word for it? 0.o

EDIT, Oh and I haven't once argued why this has been put in the hoax bin, I argued that a mod putting it there does not = 100% proof of hoax to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Lol this is true, perhaps that's the case, anything is possible XD

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Do some research on them (Secureteam10).

There are a whole slew of YouTubers out there that do this: they put out videos claiming to be real, simply because they want the clicks. And they are not ashamed to grab anything, clips from actual comercials that air on TV to other people's work that was CGI to show how good they are. They find this stuff, then put together a video, and then claim: LOOK! A REAL UFO!!

ADG(UK) is really, really bad about it too. Anything from them can not be taken seriously. LooknowTV, SuspectSky, Crazybreakingnews, and many, many more.

I don't have to prove they put out hoax videos. There are literally YEARS of threads here on ATS that can clearly show these scammers do this.

Never hurts to check out a source first before coming here with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Calling earth...

Earth.?

# YOU.

joke.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Well this I know, poeple making faked vids etc, but would it really be so hard for someone to just post a link to some proof? Okay you could argue that I could have looked into this group first too, which is true, I will have a look around but if they are so well known it should be very quick and easy for someone to post the proof I would have thought.

I have been on ATS for years and never seen this channel, nor any of the ones you mentioned actually. I know third phase of the moon... Anyway I don't see the big deal with bringing a video up for discussion even if it is to be shot down with proof of hoax... But there does need to be proof is all, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Okay, here, from just a week ago. Secureteam10 posted this video:

The image in the video was taken from imgur. The person that posted the image said it was reflected light that looked like a UFO.

It's not a UFO, it's a reflection on the window of a lamp cover.

It was proven right here on ATS.

I wouldn't feel too bad though. If you look a thread on this video was already put here in Hoax back in July:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's a topic on an external site discussing evidence of hoaxing from secureteam10:

www.realityuncovered.net...

For those desiring evidence of said hoaxes. Just putting it out there. I don't have a side.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join