It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[LOSS FOR WORDS] Alien Ship Caught Sending Scouts Over Florida - Must See! 7/18/2015

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I understand you at first glance believed it to be genuine/intreging, but it is a fake. It's such poor quality that an analysis doesn't even need to be conducted. I would ask you to locate a genuine secure team 10 video. If you can find one, please post it so other people can reevaluate their stance on this known hoax site. Just in case you weren't aware thirdphasefromthemoon is another known hoax site that prays on people like yourselves, believers who don't have the technical wizardry to identify the flaws in such a video. Asking for proof how a video is fake from a known hoax site is not gonna get you the answers you desire.

I recommend you research them, which I don't doubt you have already done. Admitting you have been misled will not make you less of a person. We have all been misled by some source in the past

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

No I'm sorry one guys opinion is not good enough for me to be convinced it is a hoax.

But it isn't just one guys opinion , if you chose to look for yourself you would see that it's common knowledge that they are a hoaxer channel , a look through their own videos will show you that but if that's not good enough there is a wealth of evidence freely available online , all you have to do is look.

Here's a starter for you.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Lol, even if the video weren't from known hoaxers, the video looks fake anyway..

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join