It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thugs Assault and Rob Old Lady in Church

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow!
This is madness!

This video just ran across my Facebook newsfeed (save it) and shows two young thugs in Omaha walk into a Catholic church where an elderly lady is standing alone at the greeting table. Thug1 approaches from the right rear, snatches her purse and dashes out the door. While Thug2 proceeds to cold cock the poor woman on the left side of her face, causing her to fall and then hit her head on the table.

This was just posted 3hrs ago and is from the 16th. There doesn't seem to be much more info yet.

I sure hope she's ok. What kind of person even does that?

Unfortunately, the only video I have found so far is on fb. I'll try to dig up another source. If anybody else finds one, please feel free to post it for others.
A lternate Link

Facebook Video

edit on 18-8-2015 by Chickensalad because: add link

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

yep, well , this is a result of a country who's Moral compass is slowly going bye bye !

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

thugs are the type. thats who
the lord works in mysterious ways

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.omahasuntimes.com...

www.wowt.com...

Absolute cowardice.

edit on 18-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here's a local article with the video.
L inky

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Popped up on my FB page, watching it made my gut clench. "What kind of person even does this?"--not a person, an amoral DB preying on a perceived weaker person. These animals are hyenas and cowards, and would never target someone who would draw blood in return. They need to be hunted down and brought in like the rabid curs they are.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
To rob an elderly woman is low, but to then assault her for absolute NO reason is beyond despicable.

T&Cs prohibits me from using the language that I originally thought.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
See this kind of thing never would have happened back in the Old Country when we had those Gargoyles everywhere....maybe we need to bring them back. Or even better, Jujitsu classes alongside bingo night for the parishioners. Can I get an Amen?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Gargoyles. Definitely gargoyles.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'd love to give these scumbags what they deserve... just lock me in a room with them for 10 minutes. .

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A pistol would SURE be handy...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am honestly sick to my back teeth of this stuff. In my country, your country. The world in general.

You know, I often argue against guns as a general rule. This is not going to be a debate, that just needed to be said. Because I am becoming more and more of the opinion, everyone should have a gun. Everyone.

And yes, I still think that means countless innocent people will be shot, as well as countless criminals shot.

And when all the innocent people are gone, and the only people with guns are the gun owners and the criminals, then there will be no people like me to complain, and it will be the wild west all over again - and you know what? This would be the best thing. Violence is the only way to eradicate crime. Threat of violence. You cant say "If you rob that bank, I'll give you a place to sleep and 3 hot meals a day." and expect them to go "Sure thing boss.."

I am not sure if I am even jesting or not,I am just so sick of this.. And it seems that at least when everyone had a gun, and everyone Knew this, at least no one got sued.

I dont even know.. if I was god I'd be so pissed off I'd flood the place again.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
sad, very sad times we live in.

I hope they are caught and brought to justice.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sad that a church even needs CCTV equipment to begin with.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"What kind of person does this", you ask?
A piece of sh!t ghetto f#€k. That's who.

Find them both, shoot them in the middle of their face, be done with it.

Let the comment deleting begin.
Even though this comment was to only disrespect any and everyone who does or has done this type of thing.

to me damnit.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Sad that a church even needs CCTV equipment to begin with.

Thats a very good point.
But, it is Omaha. It's not exactly a model city for the impoverished.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just don't understand the violence here? Why does he even hit her.

The little brat complex is strong in this one. There's a very simple solution to this, the same that should be with all violent offenders. Put posters up in the area and let it state:

"Warrior, willing to fight anyone and everyone, already beat up an old lady in church, wants to fight you today". Put it outside of every gym and martial arts class with their faces on, and don't forget the addendum "They like you to strike first".

Some old style justice.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
"WWhy does he even hit her", you ask?
To immobilize.
Keep her from getting help sooner.
Then again, I don't want to give these "piece of sh!t ghetto f#€ks the credit for coming up with that detailed of a plan.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Parent(s) must be proud.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Parent(s) must be proud.

Oh I bet.

You know their parents sure as hell recognize them in the video. I hope that they're smart enough to whoop their a$ß and haul em in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join