It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The owls are not what they seem.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Haha, love them

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: erucysae
The Owl is the archetypal symbol of watcher, observer, due to its enormous omnidirectional eyes, and ability to turn its head all the way around. Eyes are the apocryphal symbol of knowledge, as sight (like knowledge) brings awareness of the world.

Owls are Keepers of the Secret, because they are silent unless they want to be heard.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
The Owl is the archetypal symbol of watcher, observer, due to its enormous omnidirectional eyes, and ability to turn its head all the way around. Eyes are the apocryphal symbol of knowledge, as sight (like knowledge) brings awareness of the world.

Owls are Keepers of the Secret, because they are silent unless they want to be heard.

Photos From Bohemian Grove Stone Owl. (You can Find More Googling Stone Owl Bohemian Grove)

Inana, Ishtar,Lilith WIth Owls

Other Owl Symbols

Remember this? "weaving Spiders Come Not Here."

"Spirit Of Zionism" Sculpture: London 2012 Unveiled

Nasa Spider Logo

Other Nasa Logo's

Creapy Vector Nasa Logo (bonus) Search vector Symbol on Youtube

Edit: Search "Spider and Lilith Connection" on Google

Make your own conclusion.

(Listen to this song)

"A serpent King worshiping a Stone Owl."

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 18 Aug 2015 05:57:45 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 18 Aug 2015 05:57:45 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: Ridhya

Photos From Bohemian Grove Stone Owl. (You can Find More Googling Stone Owl Bohemian Grove)

Inana, Ishtar,Lilith WIth Owls

Other Owl Symbols

Remember this? "weaving Spiders Come Not Here."

"Spirit Of Zionism" Sculpture: London 2012 Unveiled

Nasa Spider Logo

Other Nasa Logo's

Creapy Vector Nasa Logo (bonus) Search vector Symbol on Youtube

Edit: Search "Spider and Lilith Connection" on Google

Make your own conclusion.

(Listen to this song)

"A serpent King worshiping a Stone Owl."

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that spider sculpture was put there in 2008 and has nothing to do with Zionism. Below is an article from 08 that explains when it was made public, the artist, and why they chose the spider. I think the whole the sculpture was unveiled in 2012 and the Zionism connection started because of an satire article that made pretty clear the author wasn't being serious. I'll look for the orginal article but it looks like it's been taken down. Here is a forum talking about the article and a guy pretty much debunked it:
www.nytimes.com...

projectavalon.net...

edit on 18-8-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
a reply to: greencmp

Or the philosophical teachings of the Tootsie Roll Pop Owl.

One... Twohoo.... Three.

Three.

Gawd I'm old.

Nice art. They do the same thing here (Montana) with horses.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I am simply showing you the "coincidence" and the symbol behind the owls. You are however; free to make up your own conclusions. I simply shared what I stumbled on, and drew my own conclusions based on other pieces of the puzzles collected. But to point them all out, would have me write a book on ATS, and i frankly, do not have time for that nor the patience. In this I am guilty of being lazy.

I searched out the truth for myself, because I wanted to know. if people don't seek out truth; it will never appear before them. "Seek and you shall find", are actually extremely wise words to anyone who is seeking truth. It can even appear in synchronicity and seemingly "by chance".

An open mind will find its eureka! moments. But a closed mind will be constantly hitting a wall of its own creating.

Belief is a powerful tool, but it can also be your greatest enemy. It is the best advice I can give. "Learn from others, but do not follow." Beware of contracts of any kind. And also beware of those who appear as an "Angel of light".

Sometimes the brightest lights casts the darkest of shadows.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I quite like them actually. I live in Coventry so just down the road.
Aside from owls being linked to Satanic rituals (and with all this talk of a mass ritual taking place soon) I don't think they're creepy.
If they made small versions I'd probably buy some!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikora

They do make small versions which are for sale

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

We had something like this where every company could order a plastic horse in lifesize and then make it represent the company with it´s painting and how it´s presented about 20 years ago, you can still see some of them standing around even 20km away from the city where the contest went down.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The Owls Are Not What They Seem
www.youtube.com...
haha

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join