It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The owls are not what they seem.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: SoulSurfer

There is much historical evidence that Jesus existed and also his name was changed as were his teachings by those who wished to control the masses

But getting back to the topic of the thread ... what has this got to do with Owls

The Gnostic Gospels and LIbrary of Alexandria are a testament to this fact, for sure.

And I very much agree with the last part.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
may be in it for the preservation of the species, but I am in it for the preservation of the souls. But I do have one more question for you.

Your statement touches on so much truth, by the way. Have you considered the preservation/survival of the universe as the ultimate source of life's motivation?

The collection of matter on this planet has been around 4-5 billion years...evolving. But the energy of the universe has been evolving for 13+ billion years.

Our energy is far more evolved than our physical beings.

Could we be here to fight entropy -- the death of the universe?
edit on 16-8-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

by those who wished to control the masses

And who are THEY ?

can you be more specific?

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:11:39 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Aug 2015 16:11:39 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

by those who wished to control the masses

And who are THEY ?

The Fabian Society, Bilderbergs, and Trilateral Commission, etc... The elite who have decided they can infiltrate what is already in place to change things without regard for the Will of the People. They wear the mask they have learned looks best to the people in order to position themselves in places of power.

When all is said and done, we have leaders who are never what they claimed to be.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

One benefit in joining is you will receive messages from the Illuminati via email and also the opportunity to rise in the organisation

The core objective of the Illuminati is the protection / survival of the Human species

I see. It seems the Illuminati has a bad reputation for doing anything BUT protecting and assisting in the survival of humanity. If anything, there is great evidence that the Illuminati is doing their best to exterminate humanity. I also suspect that an organization that has to hide in the dark, and spend the better part of their existence trying to make humanity believe they do not exist, has something to hide.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

They are the same souls incarnate as the one's today ... the same mindset
They care little for Humanity
Caring only for power for themselves
But you know these things already

Symbols such as the Owl have been usurped for ill intent much the same as the Swastika was
It is always good to look and research the original source for things
The same applies to religions

The same applies to the Illuminati who also use the Owl as a respected symbol for good / wisdom as opposed to usurpers with ill intent

edit on 16-8-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My apologies, but I would like him or her to respond instead. It is him/her I am questioning and putting on trial because of his/her claims.

I remain skeptical And careful

They are the same souls incarnate as the one's today ... the same mindset
They care little for Humanity
Caring only for power for themselves
But you know these things already

Symbols such as the Owl have been usurped for ill intent much the same as the Swastika was
It is always good to look and research the original source for things
The same applies to religions

The same applies to the Illuminati who also use the Owl as a respected symbol for good / wisdom as opposed to usurpers with ill intent

Sorry, you keep avoiding answering directly. I remain skeptical because your answers are not direct. You see, I respect people who tell it how it is, the blunt detailed straight up truth.

THIS man has much more credibility than anything your organization can dish out. Perhaps you can learn a thing or two through Mr. Mark.

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:31:41 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Aug 2015 16:31:41 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

My apologies, but I would like him or her to respond instead. It is him/her I am questioning and putting on trial because of his/her claims.

I remain skeptical And careful

Sorry!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So I am trial ... and you are a judge and jury ... what is my crime
Listen to yourself my friend

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I edited My post. For now that is all I have to say. Whether you are right or wrong, the jury is still out on that one. Only time will show the truth. Until then, My watchful EYE is on YOU.

Godspeed

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The Illuminati of who I am member is opposed to artificial depopulation and active against Eugenicist tyrants
Opposed to Poverty and War and suffering yet you believe others who use our name falsely

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The Illuminati of who I am member is opposed to artificial depopulation and active against Eugenicist tyrants
Opposed to Poverty and War and suffering yet you believe others who use our name falsely

I sure hope you haven't sent any money to your Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yes time will reveal all
And I hope you will learn we are on the same side

Keep your eye on our organisation do not be hasty to believe any who claim to be of our organisation ... you can verify their authenticity or not at our website

www.illuminatiofficial.org...

We are watching out for you

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

"Is there an Illuminati membership fee or monthly dues?"

"The Illuminati has no need for donations of any kind and will never demand payment for membership. Anyone who solicits money for membership in the Illuminati should be reported to us ....."

illuminati.am...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

"Is there an Illuminati membership fee or monthly dues?"

"The Illuminati has no need for donations of any kind and will never demand payment for membership. Anyone who solicits money for membership in the Illuminati should be reported to us ....."

illuminati.am...

Ha! That's a relief and a very nice change from the politicians and political parties in the U.S. who solicit money in exchange for them skrewing you over!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"The owls are not what they seem", is a direct quote straight out of the 90's T.V. series "Twin Peaks".

David Lynch knew something was up too.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interesting.
I know a man who has had this hobby for years of making owl sculptures out of all kinds of things- pieces of machinery, junk..... half his house is filled with them. Hundreds of them. He can't seem to let them go- people often want to buy them, but he just can't.

So he started loaning them out instead- in our town, businesses and stores have them in their windows. Everywhere you walk in this town there are owls in the windows.

It seems to me they have a symbolism of the subconscious, and the knowledge it brings to us from the darkness...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Very interesting does this guy have a website so we can view his creations

I like your interpretation of the symbolic meaning

It seems to me they have a symbolism of the subconscious, and the knowledge it brings to us from the darkness...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Reminder to stay on topic

This is the topic

"The owls are not what they seem"

Discuss it and not each other.....personal comments should go through Private Messages.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
who, who said the owl

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join