It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"WE BEAT IT 2 Death lol! HAHAHA!" (note found on family's dead pomeranian)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
*Warning*

This news item is monstrous.

I am of a stoic nature, but this brought me to near tears. Having debated whether to post this information for the past 20 minutes, I ultimately decided to, because I need your help. I need to learn your thoughts on how we, as neighbors in this nation, can identify and hopeful get help to the seemingly ever-growing number of sick, morally bankrupt fu*** people we live amongst.

The story:
source

'We beat it 2 death lol!' says note found on dog's body

On Friday night while Verline Barthelemy was cooking dinner in her family's Pembroke Pines condo, she opened the patio door, the 13-year-old dog scampered down some stairs and went to the lush lawn behind their building to take care of business.

But Foxx didn't return home.

On Saturday morning, Barthelemy said a neighbor found Foxx's 7-pound, red-coated body on a stair leading to the patio and alerted Boisvert, who called Pembroke Pines police.

Reading from a report by the Saint Francis Emergency Animal Hospital, Barthelemy said Foxx's jaw, spine and ribs were fractured. His stomach was displaced, too, she said.

second source

Pure evil.

The "we" in the note indicates this killing was perpetrating by 2 or more people. It also seems to be written by someone young.
This family has a young son that they will no longer allow to play in the backyard common area. I think that is a smart move; they have budding murderers for neighbors.

What is going on? Two (or more) kids hit it off as friends and decide to kick a dog to death? I don't know, but it is sickening.

It seems like I am reading all too frequently about senseless violence, murderous violence, bored violence.
How do we reverse this trend?

edit on 8/11/2015 by Olivine because: add second source

edit on 8/11/2015 by Olivine because: edit title

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
People have to start learning how to value and respect life again.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Eugenics would put a stop to this.

Sterilising the ones already born who have been caught is another step in the right direction.
Or the death penalty.

I'm good in either to be honest.

Scum.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
These kids should be easy to find. If it were my dog they better hope the cops get them before me. sad

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That is messed up and who the hell would leave a note? I do not know what gets into people who just up and decide to violently torture an animal.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

That upsets me, too. I can't believe some people but really I shouldn't be surprised. I don't know how to fix the problem. There's something missing in some people I don't know if there's any way of putting it back.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

These kids should be easy to find. If it were my dog they better hope the cops get them before me. sad

if it was my dog, not only they better hope the cops get them before me, they would be wishing for death long before it came, and i would be the one going to jail.
i have no tolerance for torture of helpless defenseless animals, for those that get their jollies doing such things, they deserve a special kind of retribution.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Op thanks for depressing the crap out of me. I could have gone without seeing this and been just fine.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If someone killed my dog, I know I would go insane and seek revenge.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm for capital punishment. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

There's something missing in some people I don't know if there's any way of putting it back.

^^This.

I don't know if there is anyway of "fixing" them either.

My guess is that someone knows who did this. The families of the killers must certainly suspect. This horrific act didn't just happen without prior warning signs/wrong behaviors, in my opinion.

How do we make it easier (with less stigma attached) for families to get help for their loved ones whom they suspect may be violent?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

People don't respect life anymore.

I'm saddened by this, but am far from shocked.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There are some seriously disturbed people out there, both young and old. I remember the girl that threw a litter of kittens, one by one into the river on video, totally unfazed.
It must be too much for some bastard to know that a dog is a faithful friend for someone, much more than many humans.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
(the next course is obviously for them to move on to school shootings... or churches. ) hope not

--

at this point we don't know if they were kids.

I'm thinking they were not kids, and the note was written in this manner to indicate how little they thought of the repercussion their actions. as if they knew the value of life, even for our extended family members; our pets, and still showed no disregard, when kids do things like that its out of sheer stupidity most of the time, here I think they were trying to make a statement imo. I could be wrong.

but man, whatever is in our water is slowly and systematically turning people crazy... maybe its just the summer heat.

edit on 11-8-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
People have been torturing and killing animals for as long as man has been around.

I wonder, what's the difference between beating a dog for amusement and killing an animal for food. They are both self-serving acts and one can not make a claim one is more moral than the other. In both instances an animal is dead.

Isn't that hypocrisy?

By the way, I do not advocate the beating and murder of dogs and I enjoy a good cheeseburger. Perhaps if the dog ended up in my cheeseburger, it would be ok to kill it then?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I wouldn't be too fast to assume it's kids. I can't tell how many fights between petty bourgeoisie psychos over toy dogs and oleander bushes. The bitter and pointless cruelty I've ever seen came from middle aged realtors who didn't have any real problems but saw horrifying affronts to their whole lifestyle everywhere.

In one case a neighbor trimmed bushes on the realtors property over the fence, the realtor poisoned the neighbors dog, and the neighbor came back screaming that she had a .357 and wasn't leaving until she got to see who killed her dog. That got the neighbor 5150d, followed by months of HOA warfare that ended with an eviction. One dead, one arrested, one homeless, over dirty green hedges that will give you a mild rash but occasionally put off just a couple of unremarkable flowers.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No disrespect I don't get you...
While they both may be self serving, I'm not sure humor is absolutely necessary to sustain life.
Eating is.

If one kills for food themselves I hope the majority don't find humor in torturing the animal although I'm sure some do.

I personally think they are apples and oranges. Not trying to argue, truly, just found the connection odd...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Where were the conscience-lacking police when we need them??? OMG... My heart breaks for this poor dog..

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

We don't need to eat animals to sustain life. Our teeth are not meant to facilitate the eating of meat and we only do so because the animals are plentiful and we have become accustomed to the diet.

I'm trying to point out our hypocrisy in that "life" only matters when it fits what we find acceptable. It's not actually life that matters, it's the psychological connection we have with that life.

It's ok to kill anything for food, and for pleasure. Unless it's an animal we like to have around, like a dog or cat.
edit on 11-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So you were out there kicking the dog?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join