It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess Kali in Empire State Building, There is no evil illumanati conspiracy !!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Not surprising, as we are living in the age of Kali Yuga.

I've done my own doomsday research and I've cracked the code so to speak and Kali is quite the apt embodiment of the hell that is to come.

Yep living in the age of Kali Yuga......Glad you did your "research" now go find something useful in your life....You may find more entertainment with Marilyn Manson if you want makeup...Kali is a joke....Send her my way when you see her, I will gladly spit in her face!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

you got any more =)`?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

I did not have saved sites from my search some time ago but there is a start that one can research from there much more in depth en.wikipedia.org... theres listed quite few interesting stories and names u can dig in.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

For one to thrive another must strive. Cursed words, that hits everyone, doesnt matter where you live.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

The reason Goddess Kali's art has been placed in the Empire state building is to just give out a message that mother Nature needs an avatar as fierce as her to defend the wildlife going extinct.

Or Love and Compassion. That helps wild-life. Why not at least use a picture of an Earth Goddess of Life and Fertility as a symbol instead of a goddess of death. Wouldn't that make more sense if the point is about not harming nature (wildlife) but appreciating and protecting it?

Now to clear up on Kali herself. She isn't the goddess of Death literally, that is a mis representation. Kali like Shiva is time itself and as time eventually destroys everything so does Kali.

Therefore her title is appropriate because of the "time destroys" connection.

Kali comes from Kala which means black, this represents her all embracing nature , similar to how all colors together becomes black..

Darkness is loneliness. White Light is all-embracing since it is a unity of the different colors of Light.

I would like to see more and more Love, Light, Joy, and Eternity symbolism.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Isis (egypt), Inanna (sumerian), Ishtar (Mesopotamian), all fertility and war/battle gods, all of them ok with blood sacrifice in their name. Kali will accept blood sacrifice in her name and so did Yahweh back in Abraham's hey day.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join