It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine we have been shown the world will end in 24 hours whats your last post to ATS?.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Can I be hopeful of survival in spite of the definite death of the planet? If so I would suggest that we be calm and wait!

After all, there are many, many wonderful, or not so wonderful things in our future.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd go on th e religion forum and say.

"Guys now please accept my apologies for being ass in the past... now.. that repent stuff you keep talking about.. so er... how exactly does that work?"

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Double post.. might as well make it useful...

I would be asking that question though whilst sitting on the top of a hill with a cold one and waiting for the greatest show on earth.
edit on 10/8/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why the hell would you spend one second here writing a post if the world was ending? I really couldnt think of anything less important than that......

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
well, if our new furby overlords havent killed me yet, i would like you all to...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

You missed it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I might take a cushion to hide behind at the last bit though.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I would post this song then grab my fishing rod and head out to my favorite spot on the lake.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
go, then. there are other worlds than this....

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes. Just this minute finished watching it. The ending on the beach...beautiful.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Why the hell would you spend one second here writing a post if the world was ending? I really couldnt think of anything less important than that......

Well technically there probably would be no power, communication or internet.. The world would be chaos and you would probably already be dead before the final hour..
Anyhow.. guys anyone want to join me on tit hill for a few verses of "cumbya my lord"? Whilst we sit in a circle holding hands..

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

if i was certain that i - and the rest of humanity would be dead within 24 hours

my final missive to ATS would probally manage to contravene all the current clauses in the T&C and would [ under normal circumstances ] lead to a re-write of said T&C - but with 24 hours left - i expect staff will not see the point

my final message to the world will cetatainly be illegal in all civilised domains [ and france ] and denounced as blasphemy by all cult leaders who are still alive . with the exception of the chruch of sub-genius and the flying spagetiti monster .

if i am going to be dead in 24 hours - i will make sure that select others die first - i have a list

on reflection is probally best not to tell me

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The Earth, there were good times and there were # times, but mostly # times.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: horseplay
go, then. there are other worlds than this....

Awe, poor Jake. Awesome reference.

link   
I would actually start a thread saying I have 100% PROOF that the end of the world is happening soon. It would go down in history as the only thread ever of it's kind that turned out to be true.

Then some idiot would show up pointing out that I had made a duplicate thread. To their surprise, Mods allowed all duplicate threads to remain open concerning the Apocalypse and it became the first time in ATS history where every member agreed with each other. Except for one of course...

Phage left this world spending his last moments on earth trying to debunk all active 'end of the world' threads. He finally met his match and self destructed causing the planet's equilibrium to be restored. Earth was saved.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Gonna watch that then

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

To those few who will survive I dedicate this song:

To those who don't survive I dedicate this song:

And hey, let's not screw up the next planet!

Sal

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I would probably leave it at "I love you guys. May God have mercy on all of us."

And then I would be off to spend time with my people locally, my son, my mother and sister, and my best mate. I think, if I was in a position to do so, that I would quite like to watch the end of the world, rather than cowering in a ball with my family though.

Don't get me wrong, I would want to be with them at the end, but not in a fearful tumultuous mess. I would want them to stand by me, looking into the infernal blast wave, and meet it head on, together. That is how we get through everything else after all!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The real question is whether the final post ever made on ATS reads:
"It's the real end of the world, thanks Obama!"
or
"The Koch Brothers just destroyed the world for reals this time."

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
look up and smile,what else can you do? in a weird way i,d embrace it cause it is going to happen at some point and if it happens in my life time then when i,m going out then i,m going in style.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join