It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

government underground preparation and takeover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
alot lately in the news you are seeing what people are saying of the is military taking over old kmart an old wallmart stores for supposed command centers whats with that? and reading articles from truck drivers who delivered trailers to and underground complex loaded with hundreds of heavily armed military personnel what are they getting prepared for? see everyone has some kind of hoarder or preper in them let it be for novelty items or the future to come. me being ex-ang mp i still have alot of stuff and i got to my local army/navy store frequently to update and buy new items let it be food,guns,ammo,other whatever who cares but people start freaking when they see hundreds of semi trailers going underground. what do you think.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismg
The military hasn't taken over any stores. Don't be so naive as to believe everything you read on conspiracy sites or see on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

ok this wasn't youtube or conspiracy sites it was on the news. the us miliatry using old abandoned stores as command centers.

link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

ok this wasn't youtube or conspiracy sites it was on the news. the us miliatry using old abandoned stores as command centers.

link   

Source, please.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Maybe they are the answer to black lives matter, the constitution contends all lives matter. If a real shtf scenario happens, you will be glad if the government takes the stand that you matter, not the rioting mobs. But that is just wishful thinking, the government can't even plan their next successful election much less your defense.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Black-OPS lives matter.

I've yet to see any sources beyond the cracked eggshell sites like BIN and Infowars actually present any information that these shuttered stores are anything more nefarious than further example of the US economy deteriorating.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Please link these news sources so we can become informed.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

the daily alternative news

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That's not a link.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
the war on terror isnt working out all that well, so its back too the cold war & preventing a Mineshaft gap

edit on 9-8-2015 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
what war on terror tit supposedly ended. ok i cant seem to find the news link i watched will find it soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Being totally off-the-wall I did wonder if this is something to do with controlling the public were the banks or some similar type of governmental problem to occur and the public refused to put up with it. By having the military present within the cities etc they would have immediate access to protecting - the property of the rich against the rest of us - just a thought because terrorism etc would be more ambulances and care facilities, not places to house soldiers or whatever.

The biggest threat to public order is the antics of the elite and their greed for power and domination which many of the public are aware of and fed up with IMHO.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What I find more concerning is how many places ask you if you have a gun in your home. Yesterday I started thinking about making more appointments for my kids... I've been procrastinating. Its on forms at the school, forms at the doctors office, forms if you have to go to the ER or Urgent care. I don't have a gun, I was just pondering what lists that information gets on..Data is a lucrative resource after all. Add that to the vehicles my lids point out by name thanks to COD and it leaves me wondering.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
What I find more concerning is how many places ask you if you have a gun in your home. Yesterday I started thinking about making more appointments for my kids... I've been procrastinating. Its on forms at the school, forms at the doctors office, forms if you have to go to the ER or Urgent care. I don't have a gun, I was just pondering what lists that information gets on..Data is a lucrative resource after all. Add that to the vehicles my lids point out by name thanks to COD and it leaves me wondering.

Medically they ask for the same reasons they ask if you smoke, drink, do drugs or have unprotected sex. Studies show homes with guns have higher rates of suicides and homicide. It all goes into that risk matrix.

As for the OP what would be the point of a military take over other than wrecking the very economy that pays for that military?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
That's good to know thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
they must be storing supplies for surviving devastation from the life-threatening object out in space not too too far away for comfort

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
bu why so much stuff what people keep saying is that they are now preparin something for the upcoming future.like when obama said some crap like he thinks about an yellowstone eruption or an invasion of another hostile nation.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I agree with AdmireTheDistance. Much ado about nothing. Take off the tinfoil hat. There's nothing going on.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
well yes you believe nothing is going on then something happens a natural disaster or an attack and something is somehow leaked or shown or someone talk in which they always do.but to me its a giant preporation center for the to come.

top topics

join