It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, am I just sick and tired of this "revolution of equality"...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There is an attitude that asserts it is neither sexist nor racist nor heterophobic to judge and condemn straight white men to threat and ridicule. Of course that attitude itself is racist, sexist and heterophobic, but hypocrisy and circularity often goes unnoticed, and are not the concern of the majority of people. It's best to let nonsense like this burn itself out.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
Well, it's no surprise that the two women sitting at the table are ugly, overweight slobs. Nothing to get too worked up over, people like that just want someone to blame for their shortcomings.

Really........Do you see the irony of your post in this thread. Sometime posting replies to crap like this is akin to playing Texas holdem with my cat fluffy.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Ok...

Fat and ugly? How in the world do you see either of them as being fat?

And whereas I'm not overtly attracted to either of them, I wouldn't exactly say they are ugly, either.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Ok...

And whereas I'm not overtly attracted to either of them, I wouldn't exactly say they are ugly, either.

This poster either is trolling or having some other things going on..........It is what it is. I would guess trolling giving the subject matter. Hopefully mom will have dinner done soon.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What, as a caucasian person, I don't have the right to cry foul?

Huh. So, racism towards anyone else, or sexism for that matter, is allowed by ANYONE but caucasian males.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah...you know what? I've always been told to turn the other cheek. Keep a stiff upper lip. Don't let them push your buttons.

Well, you know what? I'm sick of it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Man, you are 46 years old, stop acting like a big baby. This kind of thing is neither common nor a threat to you as a "white straight male". Most people would just laugh and see it for what it is. I.e., not a big deal.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Ok...

Well, they sure as hell are not supermodels!

LOL.

Fugly may be a better term...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yea thats all we need, more poor us white people threads, theres tons of people with weird agendas out there, just dont read those if they get you angry.

Poor White people.....How's about who gives a crap what color,sex,sexual orientation you are. This means no more equality pushing crap.......This is equality. All programs that give minorities something extra are in fact racist. All programs that lower standards are in fact......Racist.....Right. If you say no you are actually a racist.....Gotta love irony.

Govt supported racism and prejudice.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hey bud..

Why not keep your attacks to yourself? If you don't agree with what I am saying.....then say that...don't tell me to deal with it. Don't tell me I'm acting like a child, or somehow being immature.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wow. Not your type, not fashion models, so cut them down by saying they are fugly ?

And to think someone else on this thread just told ME to act my age.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How are non whites suppose to respond to all these "boo boo I'm white and a victim" threads? Everyday a new one pops up either bashing BLM or feeling sorry for themselves.....

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Op i have to say.... first person to slap me pulls back a nub or stump.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

To that, I thoroughly agree.

However, I believe the intent by these women was a snarky offer to let men come up and slap them. And in making the offer publicly, but no man did take them up on it, they are "proving" how superior they are to us "cisgender" males. And apparently to white males as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My guess is that it's a hoax.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Much as I was raised to view people by their actions, not their appearance or belief. Yet, I am constantly bombarded with messages stating that I surely must be racist. I must be a rapist. Messages telling me that I *am* the problem.

This is stereotyping by these groups at it's worst - you and I, a non straight but still white male know it.

This sort of thing is a revolution of the stupid and needs to be ignored unless it gets to the point where it needs to be stood up against, and I would stand side by side with you to fight it.

Live and let live, do so in humility and unselfishness is the new rule. Clearly this sort of madness does not fit within this philosophy.

edit on 8-8-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

So your tired or hearing people of color complain about racism, then turn around and do the same thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
My guess is that it's a hoax.

...and if not, it could be a good way to inspire discussion in the right context.

(I'm a white heterosexual male)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Poor you

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yes, I am responding to the fact that I for one have never raped a person, or acted towards them in a racist manner.

If you take issue with that, well...tough.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join