It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, am I just sick and tired of this "revolution of equality"...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.dcclothesline.com

I am a 46 year old caucasian male. I am a father, a husband, and an upstanding member of society.

I have never once raped a woman. I have never considered it. I was raised that I do not have the right to hurt anyone.

Much as I was raised to view people by their actions, not their appearance or belief. Yet, I am constantly bombarded with messages stating that I surely must be racist. I must be a rapist. Messages telling me that I *am* the problem.

Guess what. It's all bullsh$%. I am really getting sick and tired of this.

Link to original article on Info Wars.
edit on 8/8/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Edited to include link to original article source.

edit on Sat Aug 8 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It appears this comes from a blog, and that blog got it from Prison Planet aka Alex Jones.

About the subject at hand, we have free speech in America. I may not agree with what you say -- and I have just as much of a right to ignore it.

I don't let stuff like this get to me.

+1 more 
link   
It's all because people want to blame their failures on somebody and not take responsibility for their own actions.

link   
Your link is broken, but can be found on infowars.

Plot twist: maybe they're really offering to let straight white dudes slap them as some sort of weird fetish?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm glad you don't. Must be great to be superior in that aspect

I see you're also rather fast to point out that at some point it was on Jones' site. One way or the other, I don't really care. This is still a very real issue.

White men are the cause of this.
White men are the cause of that.

Well, I am tired of it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Then it is a failure of the BB code. I went back into edit it, looked at the code, and the link is complete.

So....

Tough

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

It is time to get rid of the White guilt.............Many minorities have bought in the progressive lie of entitlements because of race and leveling the playing field.....This is in fact racism.

I can prove what I saying......When a Black man says I am Black and proud people cheer and say way to go.....If a White man says I am White and proud they are labeled a racist.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey, get over it. They aren't accusing you of anything…

What I want to know is how many slaps I get and where I go to get them.

Link

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yea thats all we need, more poor us white people threads, theres tons of people with weird agendas out there, just dont read those if they get you angry.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's the pervasive social attitude...

Not that I personally am being accused by this sign.

Also, in case you haven't noticed...I used this article as a pointer to the greater issue, which is that of blaming caucasian males for anything.

Milk gone bad? Blame a cacuasian male. Rained on your wedding day? Blame a caucasian male.

Black fly in your chardonnay? Blame Alonnis Morisette

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

To prove something you need facts, the problem with what you posted is most people dont care if your proud to be white or black, its the vocal minority that cries all the time.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Maybe white men should grow some balls and stop bending over for it. Maybe we should start acting in accordance with the rest of societies prejudice and be the devils they accuse us of being.

Is that what you want non white/ non male society?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Most of people these days blame obama for everything, not sure where you get your white men are the problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It is BS.

I am 60 and white. I have been accused of being racist a few times by ignorant fracks who have not a clue how business works. For instance: new hires start at the bottom when it comes to labor and non-skilled jobs. Regardless of race, color or creed. Pretty much by definition that means the new hires get the worst jobs. It's not MY freaking fault you have no experience and no marketable skills!!!

I do not break the law, except maybe the occasional speed limit. When I get a ticket I treat the cop with respect, not berate him for giving me a ticket. I certainly am not so stupid as to run, not so effing stupid to resist in any way and only a freaking moron get's physical with a cop...wtf?

If you are that stupid then Darwin has a special place for you... you do not deserve to reproduce dna.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yea thats all we need, more poor us white people threads, theres tons of people with weird agendas out there, just dont read those if they get you angry.

Poor White people.....How's about who gives a crap what color,sex,sexual orientation you are. This means no more equality pushing crap.......This is equality. All programs that give minorities something extra are in fact racist. All programs that lower standards are in fact......Racist.....Right. If you say no you are actually a racist.....Gotta love irony.
edit on 8-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, it's no surprise that the two women sitting at the table are ugly, overweight slobs. Nothing to get too worked up over, people like that just want someone to blame for their shortcomings.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Also, in case you haven't noticed…I used this article as a pointer to the greater issue, which is that of blaming caucasian males for anything.

Then make light of it, like I just did. Clowning around is better than getting all worked up about it.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: SubTruth

To prove something you need facts, the problem with what you posted is most people dont care if your proud to be white or black, its the vocal minority that cries all the time.

True equality would end all the cries.......They should receive nothing extra. Programs aimed at helping certain races over others are in fact racist. And the people supporting them ironic beyond belief.
edit on 8-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Really?

Wow, get out there a little bit. Listen to the mumblings.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join