It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clouds in NASA Moon Crossing the Earth Images (EPIC Images)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilwayneisadork

For the same reason that when you shine your flashlight on a gnat, it doesn't cast a shadow covering a large area.

Or why Venus doesn't cast a shadow on the Earth, or Mercury, or the Earth casting a shadow on say Jupiter.

Very itty bitty object, huge light source = no shadow to really speak of.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilwayneisadork
...also no shadow of the orbiter on the moon?

It's a million miles away, it's not nearly large enough to block out the sun from that distance. Do you see the shadow from ISS flying over your neighborhood now and then? No? Well it flies between you and the sun once in a while, it's just far too small to block out enough sun to notice.
www.astrophoto.fr...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

true, but still we see reflection of the sun in the sea on that so called earth on that picture, still its fake, you guys just don't (wanna) see it. Image manipulation was what's happening here.
edit on 6-8-2015 by Lilwayneisadork because: is so

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

...what?

Are any of the "hoaxers" going to come up with a logically consistent explanation supported by objective evidence as to how and why it's fake?

Or are we going to keep punching that ignorance button?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

true, but still we see reflection of the sun in the sea on that so called earth on that picture,

So what?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

you call the time-lapse animated gif of NASA, evidence?
man, be real with yourselves....
don't rate that NASA as unrefutable evidence, as if you were behind that orbiter's camera.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You're making the claim that it's fake. You are the one who needs to provide a logically consistent explanation supported by objective evidence as to how and why it's fake.

Can you do this?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Why I NEED to do that? You are the one who want to be the best of the class with your home made MS Paint diagrams and all of that, you just want it to be true, but there is just no evidence than theory for you to use, yes I have none, but hey it is my opinion... you are just too much eager to break my opinion down. Instead, draw a new nice painting to convince the rest.
edit on 6-8-2015 by Lilwayneisadork because: r kelly said so

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The answer is "no", then.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Answer taken, thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You can make fun of my diagram all you want, it's fine, I didn't intend for it to be high quality. I was just trying to demonstrate why you guys are wrong and illustrate the basic geometry you guys are fundamentally misunderstanding.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY?

Y'all are getting this bent out of shape over a hole in the clouds?

Seriously?

How about some of you, naming no names, you know who you are; take a step back and a deep breath, and knock it off.

Post removals come next if the crap doesn't stop.

Don't reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

i am sorry to bother you like a gnat, but those changes in the clouds are just tooo much subtile in my honest opinion. Yes, I don't like lil wayne either.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

fundamentally? oh yeah, sorry, that word made it real. And your diagram is the truth. And all that I have said just is also not the truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I don't want to make fun, really believe me, I really don't. Check this:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

where is that black shadowy edge of the balls? that moon in the EPIC pics is just too much fake, my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm still sitting here trying to figure out how the break in the clouds maintained it's shape like that over several hours

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Maybe I'm viewing the perspective wrong?

The brown landmass is NA with California and Mexico...

Where is South America? All I see is a strip of land waaay too narrow to be the continent, and the cloud cover isn't THAT dense I shouldn't be seeing it...

Or is the brown landmass to the right of the weird cloudless area actually South America?

If so, then the distance to Antarctica seems to be much larger than I though it was?

Wow you are right about South America, it appears to be non-existent. Maybe that strip of land below North America is Central America, and South is not visible in this gif?? That's the only explanation I can think of.

Another takeaway from this... it really shows how far Australia is from North America.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter
You can make fun of my diagram all you want, it's fine, I didn't intend for it to be high quality. I was just trying to demonstrate why you guys are wrong and illustrate the basic geometry you guys are fundamentally misunderstanding.

Thank you for your effort ngchunter

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

a reply to: eriktheawful

i am sorry to bother you like a gnat, but those changes in the clouds are just tooo much subtile in my honest opinion. Yes, I don't like lil wayne either.

Well your opinion is one thing but the weather sats matching up with the DSCOVR images is quite another.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I don't want to make fun, really believe me, I really don't. Check this:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

where is that black shadowy edge of the balls? that moon in the EPIC pics is just too much fake, my opinion.

What are you talking about? You're making no sense whatsoever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join