It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigates Hillary Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Precisely!

It goes to "proximate cause". If HC hadn't wrongfully held government owned info on her private server, this thread wouldn't exist.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I will respond honestly, of course. Now, how about stopping thread drift, hmmm?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Ultralight

You 'forgot' this part from your source:

The FBI’s interest in Clinton’s e-mail system comes after the intelligence community’s inspector general referred the issue to the Justice Department in July. Intelligence officials expressed concern that some sensitive information was not in the government’s possession and could be “compromised.” The referral did not accuse Clinton of any wrongdoing, and the two officials said Tuesday that the FBI is not targeting her.

That's okay, I'm sure your oversight was accidental. : @@ :

While you are correct, the whole issue is completely hers and can be attributed to nobody but her. And no matter how much "assurance" she offered, nobody except her will ever know what data existed, and how much was actually given to the public. She broke the law, jeopardized the entire country, and then lied about it.

Those are the facts, and they stand undisputed.

she didn't break the law......a lie you just told.....

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: xuenchen

I'd still like to know how you would respond if this "investigation" does not produce anything damning.

I know how I would respond.

I would highlight the fact that she is being investigated by a Department of the same Administration.

An Administration that promoted her in the first place.

But then again, I know the Obama machine has "issues" with the Clinton machine.

Could be a set up either way.

But she is still guilty either way.

This whole thing is part of the 2016 Campaign.

Exactly as expected. She's already been found guilty by many in the court of public opinion. This debate is entirely pointless. No matter what evidence or facts are presented your mind and the minds of others are already made up.

Ahh the thought police !!

My prerogative.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I think she is crooked as hell. I just think that the FBI agents in charge of the investigation don't want to end up "committing suicide" 1 week later.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I disagree. They will find SOMETHING that causes her to back out of race, or lose to Jeb. It's part of a conspiracy, right?

But I agree she likely won't do time. But then sgain, look at Martha Stewart...

(post by jimmyx removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Different day, different era. Petraeus is disputing this. I promise you, nothing at all will happen to HC.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: FamCore

I disagree. They will find SOMETHING that causes her to back out of race, or lose to Jeb. It's part of a conspiracy, right?

But I agree she likely won't do time. But then sgain, look at Martha Stewart...

I think this, too. When Biden's time approaches to declare his run, Hillary will come forward and say that all the controversy is "taking away" from the important issues and rather than jeopardize the Dems, she will back down....all as planned.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Asking how you would respond in regards to a determination on the topic of the OP is thread drift?

Let me ask it this way: If the FBI finds nothing in this case is worth pursuing, will you be satisfied with that or not?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
She'll throw Huma under the bus. You can see it coming already.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Honesty requires the following.

1. Name the law that Hillary Clinton allegedly broke in this scenario painted in the OP.

2. Acknowledge the fact that the OP's Source STATES OUTRIGHT that Hillary Clinton is not being investigated.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

See... This is how liberals think. They focus on one or two inconsequential statements, and ignore everything else.

I suppose this is all just a Republican plot to destroy women, again. Or something like that.

Never mind that the FBI is investigating her and her top aides in the first place, if it didn't stink they wouldn't be looking.

Never mind that she was asked to produce ALL of her and her staff's email correspondence, and only produced what SHE considered was appropriate... And then proceeded to destroy the evidence when it was subpoenaed.

HEY WAKE UP! The entire media establishment is biased in one direction or another lady. Left or right, we are both being purposefully pitted against one another. Doesn't that bother you or anybody in this thread?

I just know that Hillary is guilty, I am of the opinion that if you are requested to turn something in and have nothing to hide, and then go and destroy that something, then your guilty as hell. Plus, I just look at Hillary's face and alarms bells go off.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Asking how you would respond in regards to a determination on the topic of the OP is thread drift?

Let me ask it this way: If the FBI finds nothing in this case is worth pursuing, will you be satisfied with that or not?

Of course not. The Left (aka the Illuminati) will have "taken them out."

SEE! That proves that OP's baseless and misleading (and dishonest) cherry-picking of the Source used in the OP was TRUUUE!

Anyone who would misrepresent their own source so blatantly is a zealot, nothing more.

Rationality and truth mean nothing to zealots.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smitastrophe

Explain how it is "inconsequential" that the OP states that Hillary Clinton is NOT being investigated!

I'd love to see that.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Of course the Washington Post is making it *LOOK* like Hillary is not being investigated.

Thay Haff Therrr Orduzz

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Of course the Washington Post is making it *LOOK* like Hillary is not being investigated.

Thay Haff Therrr Orduzz

Is the FBI and Justice also making it "look" like Clinton is not being investigated?

From the OP's Source

The referral did not accuse Clinton of any wrongdoing, and the two officials said Tuesday that the FBI is not targeting her.

Really, you guys will try to lie about something in plain sight. Very Alinsky.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Unfortunately, you may be correct.

I asked that particular question because some people get excited to see that Hillary or her actions, whatever, may be part of an official investigation, but are not prepared for the possibility that she may be cleared of any wrongdoing.

And if that happens......it's a conspiracy.

No matter what the outcome, Hillary is guilty in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe since Biden is about to announce, they are throwing her under the bus. There is a shift in the Democrat party.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join