It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigates Hillary Clinton

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

HILLARY NOT BEING INVESTIGATED!! THE TITLE IS WRONG!!! GAWL YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smitastrophe

We will see what comes of it, she isn't being investigate YET. But I am glad that you support the truth and evidence and what not. I don't watch Fox News or really any major news networks, your comment is a reflection of your own political devotions.

And hell yeah it's too soon! When major new networks feed B.S to the drooling masses, yeah it bugs the crap out of me. I firmly and honestly believe that the whole nation has been hoodwinked the past 4 years. I voted for Romney out of necessity to stop what I believe is an over-reaching Executive branch, not because I liked him, he was the lesser of two evils.

In your opinion, honestly what would "evidence" be? Do you need to see a CCT video of Hillary looking over her shoulder as she hits the delete key? Why is it hard to admit that there is at least a smidgen of corruption here? Oh, it's because of the aforementioned political devotions I was referring to.

I am not going to change your mind. And you won't change mine with snarky belittling comments.

Physician, heal thyself.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

HILLARY NOT BEING INVESTIGATED!! THE TITLE IS WRONG!!! GAWL YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!!!!

I understand that.

The title was changed to be misleading and provocative for the purpose of garnering attention.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

People do say that deception, and being able to spot it are evolutionary traits developed for survival over millions of years of evolution. Perhaps we are entering a new era of evolution!! Oh wait? I thought conservatives didn't believe in Science because of Fox News, or something like that. Some people just mindlessly accept and others question everything.
edit on 5-8-2015 by smitastrophe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

From the beginning of this thread I have continued to say the changing of the thread title is at the mods discretion as they have final say.

They haven't changed it, have they?

Think about that.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

LOL. OK, I don't know what that means but I suppose I shouldn't because you are just so much more the intellectual than I.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Lololol.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

In fact, Clinton has encouraged the State Department to accelerate the process.

Well of course she has,

what else could she possibly do at this point?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: introvert

Lololol.

Well, at least you're not so dishonest as to dispute it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah she already cleaned up, so of course she wants to "accelerate the process".

A process that she has obfuscated from the beginning. This goes all the way back to... wait for it... Yeah. Benghazi. I said it! What of it!

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: M5xaz

Which other person, besides Hillary, of any stripe, has ever kept government emails in his or her control ?

What about David Petraus? He was merely using a gmail account for writing love letters to his mistress and yet he was canned over similar allegations for misuse of classified government email. How is this situation any different?

www.washi... ngtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/11/12/heres-the-e-mail-trick-petraeus-and-broadwell-used-to-communicate

And not only that. The FBI raided his home to retrieve papers!

Hillary had her own (illegal) SERVER full of tens of thousands of emails

link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: FamCore

I disagree. They will find SOMETHING that causes her to back out of race, or lose to Jeb. It's part of a conspiracy, right?

But I agree she likely won't do time. But then sgain, look at Martha Stewart...

Martha Stewart and Hillary Clinton aren't even in the same dimension in terms of political influence. With everything that's happened between Benghazi, the Email scandal, receiving money from dozens of sketchy sources etc. etc. nothing has happened whatsoever. She continues bulldozing on pretending there isn't any dirt, and leading a bunch of idiots right in to vote for her - not to mention whatever voter fraud is possible (and since the Gore/Bush thing over a decade ago, I am completely convinced voter fraud is rampant).

Hillary won't back down because nothing threatens her behavior. Like an earlier poster said, the Clintons know the law and use it to their advantage. that's how so much s*** has happened throughout the years and neither of them have ever been in any "real" trouble

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If nobody is investigating anything, why this ....

Judge orders Hillary to account for private server

It must be that pesky perjury thing again.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight
I am expecting them to back off in a few months unless this is how the TPB are gonna force her outta the national stage.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smitastrophe

That is what I don't understand about this whole situation, why hasn't her home been raided for the server or ANY other media that may contain information, backups, etc..

Maybe because the rest of us aren't blessed with your supernatural abilities:

I can spot a lack of integrity when I see it, that's all. I don't need to gather mounds of information to prove to myself that Hillary Clinton is a liar. All I have to do is look back at her history, I can make up my own mind.

Yeah, we grownups have to play by the actual rules.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just popped up on New York Post 2 hours ago. It is a criminal investigation,
according to the latest update.

FBI investigation
of Hillary's e-mail is "criminal probe"

edit on 6-8-2015 by burntheships because: forum issues

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
oops dreaded double post sorry

edit on 6-8-2015 by burntheships because: forum issues

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yep...Hang in there, its "hot".

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Why would anyone apologize to you?

We quoted your source to you.

Now your "source" is a known tabloid owned by Rupert Murdoch, quoting a suspicious unknown "source."

Since 1993, the Post has been owned by News Corporation and its successor, News Corp, which had owned it previously from 1976 to 1988. Its editorial offices are located at 1211 Avenue of the Americas, in New York City, New York.

The modern version of the paper is written in tabloid format.

and

The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch's ownership for sensationalism, blatant advocacy and conservative bias. In 1980, the Columbia Journalism Review stated that "the New York Post is no longer merely a journalistic problem. It is a social problem – a force for evil."[34]

New York Post - Wiki

If anyone needs to apologize, it's you to this community; you misrepresented the statements of your own source, and now you're "quoting" a known tabloid.

(And before anyone tries to use the "you're just damning the source" maneuver ...)

Clinton has not been formally accused of any wrongdoing. Andrea Williams, a spokeswoman for the intelligence community inspector general's office, told Fox News last month that the office had requested a "counterintelligence referral" from the Justice Department, not a criminal referral.

Fox News

Why don't you just give it some time and let the FBI do its investigation. You'll have plenty of time to gloat then.

edit on 3Thu, 06 Aug 2015 03:32:00 -050015p032015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3Thu, 06 Aug 2015 03:34:01 -050015p032015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join