It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigates Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok, folks. WAPO reports HC is finally gettining eyeballed by the FBI for the email server issue. We heard tthe lies fall directly from her own mouth, but let's see how she wiggles out of THIS.

The FBI has begun looking into the security of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private e-mail setup, contacting in the past week a Denver-based technology firm that helped manage the unusual system, according to two government officials.

Remember Hillary saying the server system she used was set up for President Clinton and never compromised?

Lie.

The FBI’s interest in Clinton’s e-mail system comes after the intelligence community’s inspector general referred the issue to the Justice Department in July. Intelligence officials expressed concern that some sensitive information was not in the government’s possession and could be “compromised.”

Honey, we need more popcorn!

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm interested to see where this goes. Thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's about time we stopped talking trash about these sorts of issues and actually investigated them.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

You 'forgot' this part from your source:

The FBI’s interest in Clinton’s e-mail system comes after the intelligence community’s inspector general referred the issue to the Justice Department in July. Intelligence officials expressed concern that some sensitive information was not in the government’s possession and could be “compromised.” The referral did not accuse Clinton of any wrongdoing, and the two officials said Tuesday that the FBI is not targeting her.

That's okay, I'm sure your oversight was accidental. : @@ :
edit on 8/5/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm not saying she's lying or not. I'm just wondering if any server is safe enough to transmit any government information, classified or not. Remember, only a month ago everyone who had information in a government database was hacked. Probably one of the biggest information breeches ever. Her server was as safe as any, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I bet She's real proud of how she "served" her country !!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet She's real proud of how she "served" her country !!

Ha ha. Go back to bed.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

What oversight? The fact that they are actually going to investigate before making accusations? That's the whole purpose of performing an investigation, to gather information before making a case.

Lets see if Hillary spontaneously falls ill or has a change of heart and drops out of the race.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

You don't notice anything a little biased about the OP? ALRIGHTY then............. There is an attempt to make it appear they are investigating HER for wrongdoing. They are not.

edit on 8/5/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nothing ever happens to rich criminal a-holes like the Clintons.

Nothing will be done.
edit on 2015/8/5 by Metallicus because: space

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
FB!: "We're looking for some stuff, we're talking to some people, we're figuring it all out, and we'll get back to you."

Hillary: "There, that ought to shut them up."

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think it was a joke for her to run in the 1st place with such a issue looming over her head.

Why would she really think people would want her in office, when we already have issues with our government keeping things from us and having personal agendas?

The more this race goes on, the more I really believe Trump will win, also just look around, what do people want / need? Jobs and Money and Trump has a track record of obtaining / creating both.

The other candidates would need to pull a proverbial miracle out of their arses to really have a chance.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think her fake southern accent is criminal enough.

She is a fraud on so many levels. I wish this "woman" would just go away.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
People hack the pentagon and the white house, but if anybody ever hacks the server of Bill and Hillary Clinton, God help them they will be hung out to dry.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

You 'forgot' this part from your source:

The FBI’s interest in Clinton’s e-mail system comes after the intelligence community’s inspector general referred the issue to the Justice Department in July. Intelligence officials expressed concern that some sensitive information was not in the government’s possession and could be “compromised.” The referral did not accuse Clinton of any wrongdoing, and the two officials said Tuesday that the FBI is not targeting her.

That's okay, I'm sure your oversight was accidental. : @@ :

While you are correct, the whole issue is completely hers and can be attributed to nobody but her. And no matter how much "assurance" she offered, nobody except her will ever know what data existed, and how much was actually given to the public. She broke the law, jeopardized the entire country, and then lied about it.

Those are the facts, and they stand undisputed.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

No, I find the fact the FBI is FINALLY stepping up to look is far more important and will no doubt lead to disclosure and charges of her wrongdoings. They are looking because they have no choice. Had anyone else done this, the FBI and DOJ been all over this in a hot minute.

Are you disputing that the information she provided in her address of this issue originally was not accurate? She said she NEVER emailed classified info. Then she said the server used for her email was set up when Bill was President, had highest security and NEVER had problems.

She forgot to mention then that she had wiped the server....professionals did this.

Then the news she had server wiped.

Now her story is "I never sent emails that was Classified... at the time."(paraphrasing) She has added "at the time" to cover her fanny.

Now, we find out, she didn't use only 1 server and her attorney has Classified info on a thumb drive. An attorney who doesn't have clearance for classified info.

So, my question to you is....How can you not see the story is in the start of FBI investigation and not that she has not been charged with any wrongdoings...AT THIS TIME?

This woman justifies her wrongdoings and runs for President!

link   

It's an investigation into the security of her email servers, not Hillary Clinton herself. She's not under the gun for anything (of course)

link   
It's about time the FBI got serious about this.

While they are at it, imo, they need to investigate WHY Obama failed to appoint an IG as required for the State department during her entire tenure there, especially since billions went missing during that time.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What law did she break?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

I am shocked the FBI has the backbone. Imagine the possibilities in what they will find...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join