It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

US empire to crumble in 2005?

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

And yes, zionists are controlling the US government. The Federal Reserve, who is producing all of your grans and imposing interest rates on them since 1913 has developped an enormous dept into the Us governement's wallet (that elevates at 400 billions a year), is owned by a conglomerate of extremely rich jewish families, mainly the Rotschilds and Rockefellers, who happened to have actively supported the creation of the State of Israel and financially supported its government by various ways. The Rotschilds even built Israel's Supreme Court building out of their own plans.


Federal Reserve System, created/born: 23 December 1913.
a private corporation, the top 8 stockholders are:

Rothschild Banks, London & Berlin
Lazard Brothers Bank, Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks, Italy
Warberg Bank, Hamburg & Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers Bank, NY
Kuhn, Loeb Bank, NY
Chase Manhatten Bank, NY
Goldman Sachs Bank, NY

[this list , made have changed in 2005, because portfilio reallocations, etc]

PS, that Israeli Supreme Court Building is so very masonic-freemason its epic!




posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see what happens in regard to the further decline of the US in 2005. What will be most interesting is their next move in the middle east and also how they begin to tackle their ridiculous debt.

America is drowning itself in debt and most people don't even realise yet, it's ridiculous. I thought the GOP were suppose to be the fiscal conservatives and those darn democrats the one who spend all the money, yet it seems to be the other way around since the Reagan days.

thanks,
drfunk



posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I dont know about this, even though americas economy is going down the drain and they have huge debts, i dont see the mighty elephant falling in one year, it will take atleast another decade for this to occur realisticly.



posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I see alot of people at ATS are still delusional. The US is not going to fall, the lower dollar is good for trade purposes which will eventually lead to lower deficits. Our deficits, while high are not uncommon for the US. People must think we must have constant surpluses to stay atop the world, which is completely untrue, if by some chance Americas economy truely started falling (ala great depression status) we have so many programs we could cut that would easily prop us back up including our military budget, our deployed troops could return, welfare and so much more. You all seem so worried about our economy which was the same thing that happened around 83 when we had 10%+ higher unemployment and we were about to lose the Cold War. The difference being we are 5% unemployment. So to continue to say all this America will fall crap is just propaganda that some people like to spread through their delusional minds. If 15 years down the road we continue to grow debt, are above 15% unemployment, trade falls through the roof and our military is no longer spending then talk to me.

As far as Russia, China, South America going against us your all nuts. Russia is largely still operating because of American loans, China would lose a HUGE trading partner and South America would lose a major portion of their economic and political funding. Africa would never join because American companies, charities feed a major portion of that part of the world along with provide a huge portion of medical supplies/vaccinations. If like you all say was even possible, American could easily stop funding so much stuff abroad that, the West European, North African, Middle East region would crumble.



posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Interesting point, and i somewhat agree but only in the perspective of that the UN 'will' enter as so called peacekeepers but will be REPELLED physically with ARMS and will be the second revolution. Although atleast 60% of Americans will welcome them...the other 40% will wage war on them.


niv

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   



Federal Reserve System, created/born: 23 December 1913.
a private corporation, the top 8 stockholders are:

Rothschild Banks, London & Berlin
Lazard Brothers Bank, Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks, Italy
Warberg Bank, Hamburg & Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers Bank, NY
Kuhn, Loeb Bank, NY
Chase Manhatten Bank, NY
Goldman Sachs Bank, NY

[this list , made have changed in 2005, because portfilio reallocations, etc]



Is this serious? I hesitate to reply to something so silly but as a long time banking lawyer I can tell you that this has no relation to the structure of the Federal Reserve System, which is a quasi-independent unit of the Federal Government run by a board appointed by the President. Large banking institutions, among other interested parties vote for the less powerful directors (far less influential than the Board of Governors). These institutions are almost entirely publicly traded (only a few made your list) and whose ownership and management can be easily determined by a quick trip to EDGAR.

The Rothschilds haven't been a force in US financial circles for well over 50 years.



posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What is an "informed" prediction? The future is always a guess and only the man upstairs knows what is coming next. I would think that events can also change a path as well. Curious as to the source of these predictions.



posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks Dreamz. Finally, someone posts some common sense. While we realize that many would like to see the US fall, it just ain't going to happen, folks. Why do you think we are the only remaining Superpower? It's more than just GDP or trade balances. It's determination, sacrifice, and the willingness to win. It's leadership.


Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Interesting point, and i somewhat agree but only in the perspective of that the UN 'will' enter as so called peacekeepers but will be REPELLED physically with ARMS and will be the second revolution. Although atleast 60% of Americans will welcome them...the other 40% will wage war on them.


Allow me to speak for what I feel are most of my fellow citizens:

The first non-American "Peacekeeper" who tries to give me an order or restrict my freedom on American soil is going back to wherever in a body bag. Not sure where you are coming up with 60%, but I think you are way off.



posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv
The Rothschilds haven't been a force in US financial circles for well over 50 years.


Thats what they want you to think! Its a consipracy.. AHHHHHHH!



posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Rational people will know that the United States will not simply fall off the face of the earth in 2005. This may come from the people who in their diar hearts and wishes may hope so, but its completely far fetched. The US economy is still growing, just not as fast as it was once before. Our history shows these downturns which are followed up by exposive surges soon after. The only logical thing that i can see happening is that while our economy slows a bit, there is some economic gain by other countries. The United States was made on making money. When the objectives with these terrorist countries comes closer to closure, we will begin to see a booming giant once again. Im very happy to see other countries in the world making great leaps and bounds, because everyone human deserves the right to grow with their country. However, this stands strong for the US as well. They will be there for a long time to come.



posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yes this thread is just ridiculous and completely out of touch with reality. How about this for 2005. Unicorns will take over the U.S. in 2005. With their magic horns they will strike fear into wall street while hypnotizing the president and the new Secretary of State. Riding upon these white horned beasts the president will amend the constitution making his new unicorn friend co-commander in chief. Next the unicorns will rapidly mate and cause a population overload. Due to the unicorns eating all the food in the world -there is a food shortage. Nuclear weaons are useles against these magical beasts only horns strapped on with duct tape can pierce their majical hides. Mankind wages war on the unicorns by strapping metal horns upon their heads using duct tape. The battle ensues. With blood thirsty cries unicorns and man lock in a bloody struggle. The year 2005 ends the unicorns decide Condoleeza Rice should never have been sworn in as secretary of State and decide to live on the moon. Upon arriving they find that the mood is impossible to land on and realize man has been lied to since the 60's. With their new found anager the Unicorns eat as much moon food as possible and attack the earth enmasse. Who knows what 2006 will bring.



posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've got one question to ask and I'd like someone to answer it honestly!

Since when did the United States of America become an empire?

I've never read in any history books.

The United States IS NOT an empire therefore it SHALL NOT FALL!

[edit on 24/1/05 by Intelearthling]



posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Happy to hear your stance Ambient sound...nice one. I too take the same stance



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join