It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger is a sign of weakness (it means you fear things going wrong and having no control )

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Anger panicks.
Power allows you to stay at Peace.

Anger is scared and doubtful.
Power keeps you confident.

Anger tries to control out of fear.
Power knows that all is well and allows freedom.

Anger justifies attacking others from fear of loss.
Power forgives knowing no harm is truly done.

Power = Peace, not anger

Panic brings Anger
Surrender brings Peace

Anger is scared and doubtful
Acceptance keeps you confident

Anger tries to control out of fear
All is well, freedom is everything. Power and control are in a toxic symbiosis.

Power is a goal once achieved will still leave the stomach empty.

S & F
I like your insights

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What if.....?

One has a tendency to lean toward delusional thought processes as most humans do ?.....

The emotion is not important, what is important is what one does with it.

Control your environment, both internal and external,...

Or your environment, internal or external, will control you.

The nearly complete lack of the ability to achieve this by most people is the reason they will never be free.

I'm gonna stop now....

Oh, and research "Narcissism" just for fun....

edit on 4-8-2015 by MyHappyDogShiner because: Narcissist in recovery.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

My God sees what he is, Abundance, Joy, Love, Life, and Peace. That is My God's energy/frequency.

reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

The external world is a reflection of the internal world. We create our own reality. Some people/spirits want you to believe you have no free-will and be a slave.
edit on 4-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

My God sees what he is, Abundance, Joy, Love, Life, and Peace. That is My God's energy/frequency.

So does not life contain anger? And sadness, and happiness and everything?

You have separated life.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Life is Growth, Increase, and Creation.

Death is decrease and destruction. Most religions are worshiping death, believing in decrease and detachment, along with those people who believe that God is "nothingness".

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Everything is a result of everything trying to achieve balance.

Everything........Nothing...

One cannot exist without the other, or at least not with the flawed and insufficient/inefficient way the minds of people work.

My dog has it all figured out and never utters any of this babble we spew incessantly everywhere we go all of the time.

Everything exists simultaneously, people have the problem with balance.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Balance with what? I refuse to "balance" the Holiness and Purity of My God of Joy and Abundance with the negativity and limiting beliefs others choose to have.

I refuse to balance between cleanliness and dirtiness when drinking water or eating food. I deserve The Best and so do you. People have forgotten about The God of Goodness, Joy, Perfection, Abundance.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It makes me a little angry that you spelled "panicks" with a "k."

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
1 would feel everything includes both the benevolent and malevolent CREATOR Creations and the understanding of their consciousnesses, therefor understanding them ALL* Created...

The perceptions of the Created, may feel that the only way to PEACE is to acknowledge the Created within the LIGHT, but in the same thought deny the Creation of the DARK, as if they due to not being understood by other Created are non important as well in Creation.

This thinking alone can cause major WARS between LIGHT* and Dark forces as those Creations of the Dark view those Created within LIGHT* as somewhat hypocritical.
For how can they Claiming to be the Light be so Loving yet immediately don't love others unlike them?
Again can cause major inter dimensional intergalactic wars between those following light and dark conscious settings and beliefs...

To 1 arpgme that is not LIGHT* but an artificial form of it (masking) that can or will only shine upon those consciousness like it or that follow it, but will DENY LIGHT* for those in the DARK who may NEED LIGHT* ALSO to mature even if they are too stubborn and deny it.

With this balance "everything" is LOVED not just somethings. And as Everything is loved and the consciousness collective which includes Light and Dark consciousness (if you use your 3rd eyes to see far enough and not allow FEAR to prevent your eyes from seeing that part of the collective) then you see they the dark are also part of the WHOLE*

SO WE ALL* MUST FIND A BALANCE WHICH CAN INITIATE PEACEFUL EXISTENCES THAT CAN RESONATE THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE* The developmental levels of maturity achieved by ALL* Created to the CREATOR. Showing we found PEACE even though we are so different after so much time and non time wasted on wars...
And to not try to find this balance more wars should be expected based on Anger between Light and Dark-

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I'd rather stay loyalty to my GOD of Life, Joy, Love, and Infinite Abundance. He isn't good and evil, but purely good, purely Light, Joyous, and Abundant; an unchanging nature. A perfect, unconditional nature.

So it means that wherever there is something bad your God is missing? That sounds quite conditioned to me.

Because bad is condition and temporary, but Goodness/God is eternal, so God is therefore unconditional.

Both good and bad are relative and temporary, everything is limited, relative and conditioned.

The only thing God knows is what is of his Frequency/Energy (Life, Joy, Love, Abundance), everything else is just a temporary illusion. Abundance is the truth. It is Fullness and Light. Emptiness/lack/self-denial is darkness.

With all due respect but that sounds like an awful elitist New Age God. So God will never know a poor, a homeless or an addict child?
Either God is everywhere and in everything or it is not God.

Jesus said"...Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."
The Gospel of Thomas

Good and bad are human ideas. Abundance is an idea. "Emptiness/lack/self-denial is darkness" is also an idea.
As for God....We usually project all our ideas into a fantastic being who must fulfill all these condition and then we argue that my idea of God is truer than your idea of God. I like to believe that God must be more than just ideas in our minds.

Back on the topic, anger is neither good nor bad. Is just an energy arising as a reaction to certain stimuli, which stimuli can be different for each person. Our reactions to anger are most of the time stupid , being either swept by it or trying to repress it. Better just let it be and it will dissolve on its own accord. Or so they say, the wise ones.

Power is something so relative and deceitful that it doesn't even worth the time analizing it. Peace, and love, and compassion on the other side are qualities worth striving for.
Just my 2 cents.
edit on 4-8-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

This thinking alone can cause major WARS between LIGHT* and Dark forces as those Creations of the Dark view those Created within LIGHT* as somewhat hypocritical.
For how can they Claiming to be the Light be so Loving yet immediately don't love others unlike them?

I never claimed to "not love" anyone. All I said was that anger is weakness. If they have a right to their belief that peace is weak then I have a right to my belief that anger is weak. Most humans seem to be accepting the beliefs of darkness and therefore rejecting the belief of Light/Fullness/Abundance without even realizing it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

At times your communication tone comes off one sided. And by being this way you don't seem to acknowledge other aspects of the ALL* who make up the WHOLE* Aspects such as those of the DARK when you mentioned your God as if your god is not interested in others Created unlike you. To 1 that is projecting no love, because your thinking does not acknowledge them as being just as valid a Creation as those of LIGHT* This projection can cause reflections of MORE HATE ANGER and then wars. As it would be detected by the Dark you feel special due to being LIGHT* and they of non LIGHT* would not be special...

One must be careful of projecting like this if One really seeks to SPREAD LIGHT* and not Distribute artificial light-
(which can cause angry responses from those encountering this artificial light)
-to a chosen or selected group, which in this context would be only those of the LIGHT*

You are free to think as you wish as 1 is not forcing any of my intellect upon you or any. Its just the approach to only support chosen groups seems odd to 1 if the ENERGY to LOVE ALL* assist in Peace...
edit on 8/4/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
IMO the OP is an unbalanced and unrealistic view of life. And the rejection of anger as a valid and useful emotion is a sign of narrow mindedness. Everything has it's season...including anger and it's attending actions. Jesus was ANGRY when he drove the money changers from the temple. And David a "man after God's own heart" was ANGRY on many occasions and acted upon his anger on many occasions. The spirit of God came upon Samson on numerous occasions and carried out acts of violence and anger.

IMO the only kind of person that would have those kind of expectations would be someone living a very sheltered life. It reminds me of some videos that I saw recently about raising our vibration. I won't say that the methods given in the video will not work....but I came away feeling like the author of the video most likely lived a sheltered life surrounded by high frequency friends eating high frequency foods and dancing to high frequency songs. The rest of the world lives among the common rabble of the world facing the trials of REALITY.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Let me rephrase what I'm saying so hopefully, it doesn't seem one-sided.

Darkness lacks power and is self destructive. Light is Power, Peace, Life, Abundance, and Joy. Everyone has the right to come to The Light and get the blessings they deserve, no one is excluded. Choosing darkness is a choice to reject Light, Healing, Peace, Abundance and all of the blessings that come with it.

No one is judging or punishing them. They are doing it to themselves without realizing it.

a reply to: HarryJoy

You're assuming that High-Frequency, Happy living is not reality. Your Beliefs/Faith create your reality. If you want to believe that The High Frequency/Joy is not reality, then your lack of faith will create a life without it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not sure how we went from a discussion of anger into quoting the Christian Bible, but I'll roll with it and give my 2 cents. Darkness is not destructive, it is eternal. "In the beginning, there was darkness." Eternal nothingness, but it accepts the light. The light is the destructive force. Is light good? I think so, but so is the darkness. Also, if you believe that God is the creator of all things, then surely he must have created the "negative" things you talk about. Why would he do that? And, if they are not a part of him, how did he even come up with them.

As for the OP = anger. Indignation is a form of anger, and is not fear of any kind. "Yeah, you totally quick scoped me in the game dude. Anyway, f# you." See? No fear, and yet anger persists in some small amount. Righteous indignation is an even stronger anger lacking in fear. Sometimes anger is necessary to combat conformity.

IMO.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackmoonJester

Also, if you believe that God is the creator of all things, then surely he must have created the "negative" things you talk about. Why would he do that?

God didn't. Negativity is separation from God. Positivity is oneness with God.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I totally disagree. I think it's a sign of being human, having a moral compass and having the capacity/will to fight evil/injustice.

If you can't even get angry at you're "at peace" with everything/everything, you will never fix any injustices you are facing. you will just get used to them.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mkpetrov

So in other words, you have no Faith and believe that darkness/anger is needed to fight against darkness? Darkness and darkness = darkness, not light.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I dunno about you all, but to me,

ANGER is hostility towards the opposition, Thank you agnostic front.

Honestly, Anger is the ability to be pissed off at events or circumstances being fubar.

Fear is almost not even an emotion it's just a mindset towards the unknown coupled with your imagination.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Fear is the root emotion behind anger and weakness.........Fear is the root emotion behind most bad/strong emotions or mindsets.

Fracking Yoda was right..........
edit on 4-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join