It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame on gay people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Shame on you for showing love and affection to someone who is the same gender as you. It doesn't matter that love is love, no matter what form it comes in, the fact still remains that you love someone who is the same gender as you. That is an abomination in the sight of God! You should spend the rest of your days with no one to love or spend your life with, that is the way God would want it.

Shame on you for wanting sexual release. You can't share that expression of love with someone you are attracted to because that means it will be someone of the same sex. Sex is for making babies, not personal gratification or pleasure! You should go against your sexual nature for all of your days because your sexual nature is different from mine! Gay sex doesn't add to our already dangerous and bloated population, so it should be celibacy for you. Let's ignore the fact that I believe I should have as much sex as I want regardless of whether I intend on making a baby in the process or not, it is my right because I'm straight; you are gay and don't deserve that right and/or privilege. You should not have the right to free will and personal choice because your personal choice to have sex with another consenting adult offends me and goes against my beliefs.

Let's also ignore the fact that our sex drives far exceed our ability to make babies, your sex drive is different from mine. Who cares if we all enjoy an orgasm or sexual stimulation? You as a gay person should ignore that want/need because my beliefs say so. You should be miserable and ashamed of who you are, that's the way God wants it. You should repress your identity and feelings because they offend me and my God. Again, let's ignore the fact that millions of straight people, including myself, have sex for the pleasure of it instead of for making a baby, you cannot have a baby at all so you should not be allowed to have sex at all.

Shame on you for not limiting love as I do, love should only be expressed in the way that I believe it should be expressed. Any other form of love that goes against what I was brought up to believe is an abomination and against nature. Let's ignore the fact that homosexuality is actually a part of nature, you made that choice and it is shameful.

Shame on you for choosing to be gay, why couldn't you have chosen to be straight like a normal person? Your choice to be gay is a sign of an abnormality and sickness and should be treated with resentment, self-pity, self-loathing, and isolation from the feelings that come naturally to you. To act on those feelings is a disgrace and you should feel like a bad person for even thinking them.

Shame on you for wanting to get married and have all the benefits that come with that marriage. Don't you know that God only wants straight people to feel financially secure with their significant other? You don't deserve those benefits because you are different than me. Let's ignore the fact that all kinds of different people get married, from murderers to adulterers to Muslims to Jews to atheists to agnostics to thieves, the list goes on and on. You as a gay person have no right to marriage because it is an abomination in the sight of God. Even though we are all sinners, especially those who do not believe as I do, you as a gay person don't deserve the same rights as all those other sinners and un-believers because that is what I was taught and that is what I believe.

Shame on you for being different! Shame on you for going against the natural order! Shame on you for trying to be yourself! God doesn't approve of your happiness.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Shame on me for reading half of this.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Shame on you for beating a horse that was dead a long, long, long time ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

Aw man, why didn't you read the whole thing? Maybe because it highlights the disgusting stance of anti-gay people? You're not ashamed of your own beliefs are you?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Well let's throw out the Political Madness forum then, that's full of people beating a dead horse. We all know that the political system is corrupt, so why even talk about it anymore? Shame on them for bringing up the corruption over and over again!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're not ashamed of your own beliefs are you?

No. But it is a shame to think that's how everyone feels about gay people.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well I'd have to say that it's the beliefs of the vast majority of those who are against gay sex and marriage. What other reasons could there be? Please enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The gays remind me of a person on the school yard that every one was mean to. The teachers stepped in and told everyone to be nice, so they did. Now the kid demands that not only should everyone be nice, but everyone has got to be their friend and listen to all of their nonsense.

WE DON"T CARE!!! I AM SO SICK OF THIS!!!

GO BE GAY! HAVE A GOOD TIME! BUT DON"T DEMAND THAT EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE YOU, OR WORSHIP AND PRAISE YOU!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yep, shame on them for having the same feelings as heterosexuals.

It's all cool Bro, I see what you did.

(post by Akragon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes, because asking you not to make out in the streets the same way I would ask straight folks not to make out in the streets is SO horrible. How dare I expect you to behave in the same manner I expect my straight brethren to behave in ...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

The same could be said about the anti-gays as well. Only thing is, gay people aren't trying to force their views on other people, they are only asking to be seen as equal; whereas anti-gay people try to force their views onto gay people through legislation or threats of punishment by a God.

You don't have to be friends with a gay person if you don't want to be, I don't think they're trying to force you to be their friend either.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Shame on you for being different!

Because nobody wants to be different , different is bad.

If homosexuality was bad in the eyes of God why would he allow it ? , why would it be a thing ?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I understand that some people who handle the truth of God in unrighteousness have been given over to homosexuality.

So I am not going to hurl the abomination aspect at them.

The Abomination aspect was actually given as an explanation to why God did not what the nation Israel to practice it according to the Rules He gave Israel to follow.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Shame on you for being different!

Because nobody wants to be different , different is bad.

If homosexuality was bad in the eyes of God why would he allow it ? , why would it be a thing ?

He did allow it

Read Romans 1:18-31

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yet you go beyond what is done in public and extend it to what they do in the privacy of their own home as well. Don't want a couple having sex in the middle of the street? I'm with you there, I totally agree. Don't want a couple having sex in their own home in their own privacy? Nope, can't say I agree with you on that one.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Me thinks someone is confusing fornication with love... Are you a teenage girl by chance???

Jaden

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thread closed.
edit on 3/8/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join