It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people judge gay people and rich people as evil - jealousy!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I do treat them equally and I was referring to here, not real life. And of course they don't define them selfs as a gay banker or whatever they should just define themselves as Fred Tim jerry joe marry ect. Their sexuality shouldn't be front and center as it generally is.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

normal ?

Well, I did get 'queer' before your 'normal' so who knows...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I do treat them equally and I was referring to here, not real life. And of course they don't define them selfs as a gay banker or whatever they should just define themselves as Fred Tim jerry joe marry ect. Their sexuality shouldn't be front and center as it generally is.

Just a Pro Tip, you may not want to refer to people as 'them'.

As for sexuality being front and center, my straight friends and I have some rather explicit talk about sex as well and our gay friends do not seem to mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Lol but my sexuality is in your face.. If you see me you know I'm straight..
Oh you'll know

I think you are referring to a normalcy bias.

People walk up to you like Hi I'm gay?
Or are they just acting like a girl might act?

You know maybe girls should stop flaunting their chests so gay dudes don't have to see that.

edit on 3-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, I did get 'queer' before your 'normal' so who knows...

I second the normal vote..

Hey you stole my post too.. And you are right gay people don't mind my straightness. Though sometimes if I go to far they go ahh ahh stop as they cover their ears. It's the same thing for everyone just opposite.. Unless you're Bi, and then I don't know what you should be offended bi.. Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

without the first sentence it's actually very sweet thread

but I give it to you it makes it super weird

somehow I think u guys are saying things right now you don't believe yourself .. nipping eachother for the sake of it

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Ok, forgive my ambiguous bigotry. I'm just a wee novice

If you don't see sexuality as a staple of the homosexual rights movement and how that could be offensive than we have to agree to disagree. rock and roll brother

Now I'm off to do manly red blooded American things, like drink beer and yell at the old lady to make me dinner, and go outside naked with only my boots on and shoot guns in the air within city limits. After all that I plan to retire to the master bathroom where I will hold onto the toilet for dear life while puking my brains out.
edit on 3-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well, I did get 'queer' before

Now that makes me JELLY !!!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I must be a different breed altogether.

Ever since I was a young child, I knew it was wrong to judge other people.

I knew deep down somewhere that it wasn't my place. We all have to live with our own choices so, it's up to us to judge ourselves.

Not project our short comings on to others.

I have not walked in every persons shoes on this great earth so how could I possibly judge their actions and decisions?

It seems fundamentally wrong to do so.

But, that is just me.

Rich/poor, gay/straight, black/white, man/woman....We are all here on this planet struggling to find peace and happiness.

PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Everyone judges its human nature. You are judging people for judging. I believe we are all equal. Everyone might not agree all the time That is a given.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Lol

I was just above to post that

now we can chat kardashian butt and super gays dangling their balls in kids faces

jelicious

my sexuality is in your face

boy oh boy.. sugar pop YOU can shove urs into my face anytime

I ll arrest u 4 it happily too

edit on 3-8-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Let's not

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Oh God..

Can we really?

How does one get to be super gay,
is there like a test, or does your hair just turn super saiyan blond?

@TechniXcality Hey that sounds fun my man. Cheers to that. Well, minus the toilet. I hope you skip that part.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: kellyjay

So people are not covering up their body enough to make you feel comfortable and therefore should cover their body up even more becauae of your discomfort with the human body.

(By the way, this thread is not about gay people. Gay people were just used as an example to discuss the actual topic along with rich people. The point of the topic was how self-pity and lack of self-love causes jealousy and condemnation towards others)

It's called obscene by the laws of every state though, or more commonly indecent exposure. You also go to jail for it. But being how it is crammed down the throats of everyone because of that arrogance mentioned by a previous poster, it is done anyways. Sodomy is also still illegal. (It is what gay people do without any remorse).

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ok, forgive my ambiguous bigotry. I'm just a wee novice

If you don't see sexuality as a staple of the homosexual rights movement and how that could be offensive than we have to agree to disagree. rock and roll brother

Now I'm off to do manly red blooded American things, like drink beer and yell at the old lady to make me dinner, and go outside naked with only my boots on and shoot guns in the air within city limits. After all that I plan to retire to the master bathroom where I will hold onto the toilet for dear life while puking my brains out.
ok then we chat about that instead ? staplers and sexuality .. puking and brains ? sure why not :p way more interesting ..

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I just figured I would go do the American heterosexual male thing to do.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jessie732
Everyone judges its human nature. You are judging people for judging. I believe we are all equal. Everyone might not agree all the time That is a given.

I have to disagree with you.

We all have opinions but, that is far different from placing judgment. I have to believe that not EVERYONE judges because I truly don't.

I may not agree with everyone but, it is NOT my place to judge anyone for their life decisions. It's just not right or fair.

I do agree with you that we are all equal. 100%

And yes, based upon our opinions, we may not all agree all the time.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I think judgement implies consequence whereas everyone observes not everyone judges. Because I observe something and draw a conclusion that conclusion isn't then judgement as long as a prejudice or consequence isn't formed. So yes we all observe no we do not always judge however when assessing a threat we are infact judging so therefor we Also all judge as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Girls have hit on me before.

not ever Gay person is flamboyant, please don't let your ignorance guide you. you are mistaking a Personality and A Sexual Orientation.

If you fail to see the Discrimination GLTBQ+ people have gotten throughout History, than you never will and i'm sorry you have that view of other people

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

dude I am gay ( bisex what ever people want to label me) and I ll tell u some of the lesbians I met nauseate me

they are just as gross

if they behave like a pig . they are no different then any other male pig out there

edit on 3-8-2015 by Layaly because: when peep make me mad

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join