It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people judge gay people and rich people as evil - jealousy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It really doesn't make sense. Because they don't want their child to see something, it should be banned. If things worked that way, almost everything on TV would be banned.

It is up to the parent to monitor what their child does and watch, not for the whole world to please them.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

It really doesn't make sense. Because they don't want their child to see something, it should be banned. If things worked that way, almost everything on TV would be banned.

It is up to the parent to monitor what their child does and watch, not for the whole world to please them.

Indecency is banned.

Showing one's genitals in public is against the law.

Police normally let it slide in parades because they'd
be arresting too many people and there would be
bad political fallout.

Displaying one's genitals in public
is narcissistic exhibitionism
and is a mental illness
along with being illegal
and subject to arrest
if done in any other context.

If you think it is ok to display one's genitals
everywhere and anywhere you want to,
then is it ok for obese people to walk around nude?
How about a parade celebrating obesity, with everyone
going nude in front of your house?
That is celebrating sexuality it is not?

edit on 4Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:37:29 -0500pm80308pmk031 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Where is everyone seeing these parades??? I'm 57 years old and have lived all over the US and I've NEVER seen one!

How many pride parades have you seen, grandma? And how many genitals at those parades? Why is it that a quick search of pride parade images returns NO genitals?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I think the word you want is greed when it comes to the wealthy. And the whole gay thing has been done to death already.

I'm not jealous of them though.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

No where in this thread did I suggest anyone should be breaking the law. Please do not bear false-witness against me, thank you.

If obese people want to celebrate their sexuality, why shouldn't they be allowed to have a parade? If they kiss and people find it disgusting, oh well, it's not illegal and they have a right to express themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Eye4NeyE

off topic ; cool avatar !!!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Think about it. The people who judge others for having a lot of money, usually wish that they had more money themselves. It's jealousy.

Most people were raised to believe that sexuality is shameful and should be considered embarassing and be kept hidden (for example, those who wish gay people would just stay "in the closet"). Most people are raised to believe that they are evil ("sinners") and need to be fixed (religion, ideology, etc.)

If some is happy, smiling, and have self-love and celebrating their sexuality, then that will make those who were raised to believe that self-love is wrong and sexuality should be shameful jealous. They want those who love themselves to be a party of the self-pity club which says self-love is wrong and we are all inherently evil and automatically need fixing. This is why the religious tells them "to repent". That simply means to be ashamed of yourself and join the self-pity club. The gay people, for an example, who falls for this, may feel ashamed and later claimed they "changed", because they didn't have a stronger, inner, self-love and so their inner light did not shine and protect them from the darkness (the clubs of self-pity and condemnation).

Self-love scares those people in these self-pity clubs/religions/movements, because to them, it is chaos, since they control others through guilt and shame.

Those who live in fear and shame want other people to join them. This usually leads to anger, fear-mongering, and condemnation when the person is struggling to get them to join them. Sometimes, it even leads to bullying and actions of aggression. Whenever someone calls you a sheep for being yourself instead of joining their self-pitying, fearful group, or whenever a sinner to try to produce shame to get you to join their self-pitying, fearful club; just remind yourself that you deserve happiness and your freedom just like everyone else.

(Keep in mind that if a person chooses to be in those groups, then that is their choice as well, this thread was just written to show that self-love and knowing you are worthy of Joy and Freedom is a powerful Shield of Light against such lower guilt/shame/condemnation energies/attitudes.)

Love and Joy

Being gay is like being retarded. You were born that way. Being rich is you have had an opportunity in life to screw others out of their fair share. so Yeah, I am jealous of rich people who have been lucky enough to take advantage of the rest of us but I am not jealous of people who were born with defects.

If GAY was not a defect and normal there would be no life on earth.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
to OP

Most pips inherit their wealth, among them some are openly gay personalities. Why is that a topic?

D0.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

If GAY was not a defect and normal there would be no life on earth.

False. Homosexuality is normal.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

you know i just dont get this .. eg.. rich daddy’s girl getting $10000 shoes ... cause after little starving marvins made the material and little chinese boy hand saw them together earning $1 per hour.. cost of shoe is probably less then what u pay at home for a cup of coffee.. them some french dude plasters their name on it.. chick has a one day thrill out of it.. can picture letting 10000 kids take a break for an hour for once in their life to live a little // yeah i over blew that but I hope u get what i am saying

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
yeah i over blew that but I hope u get what i am saying

Not even a little bit. But that's OK. Something about shoes.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

ok can I ask .. why gays and rich people.. the rich is .. not sure doesn;t quite make sense why you added it.. just trying to understand it better..

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Where is everyone seeing these parades??? I'm 57 years old and have lived all over the US and I've NEVER seen one!

How many pride parades have you seen, grandma? And how many genitals at those parades? Why is it that a quick search of pride parade images returns NO genitals?

I've actually been to Long Beach Pride. It's a whole weekend event, with speakers, entertainers, concerts, etc. The parade just kicks it off, like many other weekend festival events. The "over-the-top" participants the media focuses on was barely represented. And nothing you wouldn't see in places like Venice Beach.

There are many booths set up for food, t-shirts, crafts, games, information, etc. During the day there were a lot of families, lots of kids.

The year I went, the event area was fenced in with covered fencing ---- to protect those inside from being harrassed. Remember there were many children. And NO, I did not see any naked people.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sounds like a lot of fun! But without genitals flashing about, I don't know if it would be worth it...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
I dont have an issue with homosexuality, what i do have an issue is the self importance that comes with the LBGT movement, the arrogance, the dismissiveness of other peoples feelings or beliefs, and the outright disgusting behavior of some during the gay pride marches, butts and boobs and balls hanging out all over the place ..nobody wants to see that! eeew
oh you mean like this ???
nobody wants to see that! EASY ::::: CLOSE YOUR EYES NEXT TIME

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

ok can I ask .. why gays and rich people.. the rich is .. not sure doesn;t quite make sense why you added it.. just trying to understand it better..

The Original Post already explained it:

"The people who judge others for having a lot of money, usually wish that they had more money themselves. It's jealousy. "

"If some is happy, smiling, and have self-love and celebrating their sexuality, then that will make those who were raised to believe that self-love is wrong and sexuality should be shameful jealous. "

"Those who live in fear and shame want other people to join them. This usually leads to anger, fear-mongering, and condemnation when the person is struggling to get them to join them. "

This is not about gay people or rich people but the jealousy and condemnation towards others that low self-esteem creates. Gay people and rich people are just examples.

edit on 3-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Come to New York, the one here is huge.

Now, in regards indecency, I have not seen much of it at all. The Mermaid Parade is a whole other event though.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

My objection to the Kardashian clan is that they've made a living out of objectifying themselves.

They sell a Public version of themselves and people pay to see it. Pretty simple.

Zsa Zsa Gabor was great at selling a personna. It's a talent in itself.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Sounds like a lot of fun! But without genitals flashing about, I don't know if it would be worth it...

LOL 😄

Pretty sure there was more nudity on stage, then in the audience. You know how outrages those rock bands can be. I shoulda looked closer to see if the bass player flashed me.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This is not about gay people or rich people but the jealousy and condemnation towards others that low self-esteem creates. Gay people and rich people are just examples.

That makes almost every post in here off topic..

Maybe your thread title was a bit much.

I completely agree though. I am very confident and I love everybody.. So it makes perfect sense.

It's really hard to offend me, but one of the ways to do it is if you judge other people.. That will offend me, depending on the level to which you do it.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join