It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor hit Iran several towns affect-approx. 2+ meters!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
I thought space normally took pot shots like this at Russia, someone in the celestial targeting department is getting fired.
LOL Epically funny. Thanks.

I'm allowed to laugh at that through inheritance.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

When have reporters done any kind of due diligence anymore, no matter where they are?
a reply to: Zaphod58

Their reporting is only diligent when it pertains to Justin Bieber or the Kardashians, entertainment news is the priority.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
Tnx , no one was hurt .

oops , no one really asked .

We love you too .

JK

Hey mate, would you be able to translate that Iranian TV report from page 1?

It seems there is a scientist in the video explaining something, also they were showing some Mars rock images?

Oh, and witnesses testimonies, they seemed very excited.

Thx

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Iranian witness: YEs!! its a sign!! All th einfidfels and zionist are going to be smoten!! Hey do you hear a whistling sound?
*seconds later a guided meteorite flattens his whole neighborhood.*

Its too bad that Great leader was not in the impact zone.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Iranian witness: YEs!! its a sign!! All th einfidfels and zionist are going to be smoten!! Hey do you hear a whistling sound?

Please be kind and leave your political trollery outta this thread.
Thank you

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexJowls

Well no, that's incorrect, the meteor does make "landfall", that's how it becomes a meteorite.

Yeah. And 'fantasize', 'pedophile' and 'sulfur' are spelt thusly in the English language.

Not sure I understand your point.....as for the spelling, the correct English way of spelling those words is fantasise, paedophile and sulphur.

What relevance that has to this thread though is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Sorry, but if you're going to correct someone, have your facts straight:

dictionary.reference.com...

'paedophile' is the British spelling of the word. Both spellings are technically correct. You'll notice that British English has alternative versions for all those words.

However I agree with your sentiments about their post. I have no idea what relevance it has towards the OP.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

Please be kind and leave your political trollery outta this thread.
Thank you

Its not trolling IF it was not true. Id almost bet you someone..somewhere in Iran thinks that. Not all iranians mind you,just the ones drinking the kool aid.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

What relevance that has to this thread though is beyond me.

Read between the letters.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

originally posted by: haman10
Tnx , no one was hurt .

oops , no one really asked .

We love you too .

JK

Hey mate, would you be able to translate that Iranian TV report from page 1?

It seems there is a scientist in the video explaining something, also they were showing some Mars rock images?

Oh, and witnesses testimonies, they seemed very excited.

Thx

Of course bro , here is a summery :

- Host : couldn't we predict this impact ?

- scientist : No , due to the small size of the meteor and it's very high speed , we cannot detect them [with radars]

- people say they thought the meteor is about 30 meters long when they saw it in the sky , is that true ?

- No [laughs] , thats the trail of the meteor . a meteor with that size will have a very big impact on earth (Gives the impact of the meteor in arizona US as an example )

he doesn't say anything specific after that , he just blabbers about some scientific facts like " whats a meteor consisted of " and things like that .

Truly sorry for you man . some people are just pitiful .

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

My facts were straight, those are the correct English ways of spelling those particular words, not the American English. I do not need to specify British English as English is what it is, the language of the English.....and I am English, so

Any updates on this story by the way?
edit on 4/8/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nice windfall for those farmers who got a piece in their fields. Depending, these can be with hundreds, thousands for just a few ounces.

A ble$$ing to be "impacted" near where you live.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
well.... now Iran has a 'black stone' of their own (a Shia stone from heaven)... instead of the Sunni stone from heaven in Mecca

Didn't Iran just conclude the Nuclear deal with the Obama Regime, that is all rigged to become a treaty by orchestrating the nuke deal through Congress in a shrewd use of votes needed to pass or overturn a nay vote by EO/Veto power

Is the stone from Heaven a Bad Omen or a 'sign' that Iran is being set apart & is destined to get the nukes they want sooner than later ?
~ I sure expect a preacher to sound that warning on the public stage/social media ~ likely on YT too

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The Earth has taken on a daily figure of 8 wobble due to the clashing of magnetic forces experienced with the incoming Planet X..now what is happening is that certain areas are being pushed out of their normal positions some experiencing dramatic cold spells and others heat waves, this will increase in frequency and magnitude as it approaches..

There is no clashing of magnetic force with anything on Earth other than what is residual between Earth and Sun, and the rest of the Solar System, and there is no figure 8 wobble as well. Where do you get this information?

Do you have any idea of how disruptive such things would be if any of this were true?
Let's start with things that would instantly show some severe anomaly:

Tides
GPS
Aurora
Astronomical research.

Just the top of the list. Do you see anything in those 4 that has reported anomalous behavior in the past decades, let alone millennia ? If you suspect a leaking faucet, there has to be water on the floor.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

i see you missed my follow up post. take both into account before shooting off next time. lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I see this is no longer the "Meteor hit Iran" post.
so I am very sorry for being Off topic.
but can sme one please tell me the up to date news on the Meteor.

I am ashamed for my bad spelling and grandmar.
sorry...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
a reply to: Phage

yep. it's so irritating how often that happens with meteor stories, you see the pic and immediately know you've seen it before and it's not the one in question. bah!

Sort of begs "Those are not the meteors you are looking for" joke..

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TheJesuit

Bitch'in, now they have another rock to worship!

Technically as they are almost 100% Muslim they would be offended as they don't worship idols, its forbidden..

But who cares, they are in the wrong time period full stop

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
i just saw this on the news anyone have any videos? i hope no one was hurt but its saying its similar to the russia one with windows broken and stuff.

I hope the meteor leveled some ISIS militants...*karma*

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I found an interesting video from an Iranian News Outlet. It is very interesting that this has been blacked out. It has also been blacked out that there were subsequent 150 degree temperature days . In any event, I digress. This is one of my first posts, so I hope that this youtube embed works.

P.S. If anyone can translate, I would be very interested to hear what they are saying. It feels like "Holy Crap! There are large rocks falling out of the sky!!!"

edit on 7-8-2015 by ClosetConspirator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join