It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor hit Iran several towns affect-approx. 2+ meters!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Depending on the source. The only hard evidence was blasted windows. But one lonely source did say a crater. As I comb the net. You are correct. No pics of a recent crater. I've been traversing this since July 31'St . Very little has come about.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Bitch'in, now they have another rock to worship!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Sooo? Which way is Mecca?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Bitch'in, now they have another rock to worship!

AAHHHHHHhhhhhhh, frikin helofunny! aLMOST blew 7up otta my nose!!!!
ROFL

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

What are the odds I would log onto this site and read exactly your comment at 12:47 a.m?

Odds are used to predict the likelihood of *future* events, they get all wonky and don't mean much when you do it backwards.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Meteors cannot make landfall, by very definition.

Asteroid - space rock
Meteor - space rock that enters planetary atmosphere, where it's burnt up
Meteorite - space rock that hits its target

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: randyvs

Sooo? Which way is Mecca?

Mecca mess?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexJowls
Meteors cannot make landfall, by very definition.

Asteroid - space rock
Meteor - space rock that enters planetary atmosphere, where it's burnt up
Meteorite - space rock that hits its target

Well no, that's incorrect, the meteor does make "landfall", that's how it becomes a meteorite.

Hits its target? You make it sound like a funky E.T. WMD!

I thought space normally took pot shots like this at Russia, someone in the celestial targeting department is getting fired.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The way that person was handling the meteor, flipping it over and around in his hand, obviously shows that that stone is very light. Most meteors this size are very heavy (irons and many chondrites), but if that is a meteor, it must be achondritic, perhaps a howardite or a eucrite, which are some of the lightest metorites, and very rare.

The true classification should be available soon, I hope.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yeah I saw this article pop up as well. Very little media attention which speaks volumes! I posted a thread about the comet fragments exploding over the sky on Spain last week and this incident had even less attention,My Dad lives in Spain and He sent me the link I already had..there's absolutely nothing on it!..why is this??

..Well this is all orbiting debris of Planet X (brown dwarf) as We should know by now? There is a cover up on this,so suddenly things become clearer..

I have seen people mention in this thread why has this occurred in Iran as well as the heat wave? Alluding to some mysterious conspiracy? Well they are sort of correct..

The Earth has taken on a daily figure of 8 wobble due to the clashing of magnetic forces experienced with the incoming Planet X..now what is happening is that certain areas are being pushed out of their normal positions some experiencing dramatic cold spells and others heat waves, this will increase in frequency and magnitude as it approaches..

Now if we bear this in mind, it can be applied to how and why this meteor hit this area..this section of the globe would have been more inline with the direct path of the Sun and this is where our object is coming from,so Iran was also in the firing line in this respect.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I am glad no one was killed

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
is it possible we are getting this because we are going through a particular part of space full of rocks ? i am sure i read it somewhere a couple of months ago .

S&F! curious stuff.

according to this place we get lots every day link
edit on 3-8-2015 by dingdongdoodah because: to add

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Tnx , no one was hurt .

oops , no one really asked .

We love you too .

JK

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just to be clear, Iran DID NOT hit 165F, that was the heat index. Meaning, what it felt like.
The hottest temperature ever recorded was 56.7C .

On 13 September 2012 the World Meteorological Organisation disqualified the record for the highest recorded temperature, exactly 90 years after it had been established at El Azizia, Libya, with a measurement of 58 C. The official highest recorded temperature is now 56.7 C (134 F), which was measured on 10 July 1913 at Greenland Ranch, Death Valley, California, USA.

www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

edit on 3-8-2015 by network dude because: fixed

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Just to be clear, Iran DID NOT hit 165F, that was the heat index. Meaning, what it felt like.
The hottest temperature ever recorded was 56.7C .

On 13 September 2012 the World Meteorological Organisation disqualified the record for the highest recorded temperature, exactly 90 years after it had been established at El Azizia, Libya, with a measurement of 58 C. The official highest recorded temperature is now 56.7 C (134 F), which was measured on 10 July 1913 at Greenland Ranch, Death Valley, California, USA.

www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

the amount of debate about this, it has been popping up everywhere on this site today lol!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Well no, that's incorrect, the meteor does make "landfall", that's how it becomes a meteorite.

Yeah. And 'fantasize', 'pedophile' and 'sulfur' are spelt thusly in the English language.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

If this heat wave, and now meteors falling and such happened a thousand years ago it would have been documented as the end times or something.

I am sure somewhere like Natural news has confirmed it as the 'end of times'.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Sorry for ignorance here and not wishing to derail - could you tell me what MSM means? Fairly new and keep seeing it. Ta!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Main Stream Media. The big news sources.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

If this heat wave, and now meteors falling and such happened a thousand years ago it would have been documented as the end times or something.

The end times have been predicted and passed more times in history than most would take the time to count. Y2K, the whole 2012 thing and such from modern times are just a few of the dozens and dozens of times in our history when people started seeing signs and predicting dates. Hell, people even tried to say they were off by one year on the whole "Year 2000 End Times" thing because they didn't account for a lack of a year zero. I do agree with you fully and the reality is, it or something similar likely happened at least once back then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join