It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Democrats so scared of Donald Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It could also be that Trump is actually a vampire-clown who gets in front of you in the express lanes at the store with 14 items when the sign clearly says, "12 items or less."

I know that would scare me.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: crazyewok

It could also be that Trump is actually a vampire-clown who gets in front of you in the express lanes at the store with 14 items when the sign clearly says, "12 items or less."

I know that would scare me.

Well you know que jumping is considered a capital offense here.....the queen would not be happy....no more special relationship

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OP...They are way more afraid of Hillary.

She's like the Tijuana Brown Crabs, she just won't let go.

They might be a tiny bit afraid of Trump.

But, they are waking up in the middle of the night covered in sweat thinking about Hill.

They aren't just tasting a little puke in their mouth...They are swimming in it.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Dems can't control him with Political Correctness and he bites back...hard.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I believe their biggest concern with Trump isn't that he wins the election. The Democrats fear that he has broken the death grip of political correctness. That other mainstream, visible players will join, albeit a bit more toned down, pointing fingers accurately at areas the GOP Establishment feared to tread.

Perhaps even some Democrats...

Once the PC egg is broken, their control via media and PC is out the window.....

edit on 1-8-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Hillary has Tijuana Brown Crabs?

TMI

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: whyamIhere

Hillary has Tijuana Brown Crabs?

TMI

Maybe I am misremembering her medical records.

Might be thinking about Bill.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Actually we just don't care.
Trump is seen as a buffoon that has zero chance of ever being President.
He is mean spirited, narrow minded, and is he even sane?
Entertaining though...
a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" Why are Democrats so scared of Donald Trump? ""

Because they're scared he will switch back to being a Democrat !!

Yeah, I still worry about that. He was a big Clinton supporter and donated much more to the Democrats in the past. I still wonder if he is in this to sway Independents to Clinton.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
Entertaining though...

You forget, this is American politics. Where perception trumps reality everytime. By the time 2016 rolls around, Donald could morph into the 2nd coming.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Democrats laugh and say we would love for the Republican nominee to be Donald Trump. We will just beat Donald so easily. If this is the case, why are Democrats working so hard to tear him down?

That doesn't make any sense.

Logically, if Trump is the easiest candidate to beat, why not go after Jeb in order to lift up Trump and make sure he stays number 1 in the polls. Instead, every liberal website is becoming unhinged about Donald Trump. Why is that?

I dont think ANYONE is scared of Donald Trump........

Hes a clown........

Everyone else is just waiting for him to run his course, so we can get down to business......

Infact im sure they are loving it, he portrays every horrible stereotype that has been put on Republicans ..

Rich, white, brash, abrasive, racist (at least in his poorly articulated rhetoric which brings me to next point), inarticulate , pompous, self absorbed, and corrupt....

Hes the perfect Trojan horse

edit on 8/1/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Democrats laugh and say we would love for the Republican nominee to be Donald Trump. We will just beat Donald so easily. If this is the case, why are Democrats working so hard to tear him down?

Tear him down?
Liberals don't need to do that, he's doing it himself every time he opens that ignorant, ludicrous, attention-seeking gob.

Who do you think is reading the Democrat press?

Democrats are simply reporting on his nonsense, because it's funny, and because they know that he's preaching the same kind of bs the more extreme Tea Party core lap up. At the same time, he's utterly powerless.

He's like a gift to Democrats. He's gained so much support amongst the most powerful (and the most ignorant) Republicans, while at the same time being 100% a losing bet. They don't need to do anything but let him hang himself, and take the party with him.

Oh, and btw, the Republican party still hasn't learned from the last election. Until it removes the cancer that is the Tea Party, it will not gain the powerful youth vote. The young are rejecting the moralistic, religious, crusading bs of the Conservatives - and you don't know it because they're the least polled.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The GOP fears the donald more than the democrats. The DNC biggest fear is Bernie Sanders.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That doesn't make any sense.

Logically, if Trump is the easiest candidate to beat, why not go after Jeb in order to lift up Trump and make sure he stays number 1 in the polls. Instead, every liberal website is becoming unhinged about Donald Trump. Why is that?

Just which democrates would you be talking about?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
Entertaining though...

That's what we thought in California - and then elected Ronnie Raygun governor. It infected the whole country and I'd like to personally apologize to everyone about that bit of insanity from the Golden State.
edit on 1-8-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I think both democrats and republicans should be scared of Donald Trump. The more people research his background, they'll realize Donald is not what he seems.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Donald Trump is not stupid. He knows exactly who his message and his macho style will appeal to. Donald is just like all the other candidates with a media team, scripting and crafting his pitch. He is building a cult of personality just like all the other pop stars do, like Justine, Taylor Swift or pit bull.

Politics is no stranger to marketing, branding and obscene hype. Can the Donald pull off successful campaign using this model?

I think HL Mencken said it best ....

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Regan was a genius compared to Trump though, and at least he seemed sane and had good interpersonal manners...
a reply to: FyreByrd

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If your electable you show it the first time out of the gate.
Look at Hilary, for example. You don't usually get a second shot at the Presidency.
Romney was a dud but Trump is just a clown.
You don't get elected if you are crazy and have no manners.
The elites don't feel that their money is safe around people like that.
a reply to: olaru12

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The Democrats hit Trump for several reasons. To keep kiss name in the press non stop. Doing this makes Trump the face of the GOP. So every crazy hypocritical thing Trump says they paint the entire GOP with. And it is working. The entire GOP is taking a beating current polling. In particular with being to radical and being untrustworthy to lead. The Tea Party is party to blame for that but Trump has been the icing on the cake. Now in national polling does he not only lose in a land slide again Clinton but Sanders and Even Biden show huge victories over him. As he has become more popular with the pocket of hard right Republicans he has become hated by everybody else, at levels rarely seen. The DNC is going to use Trump to keep the White House, retake the Senate and make a good run at the House. You can bet the DNC will be bringing up Trump even when he is out of the race to show just how far the GOP has become out of touch with the American people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join