It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RockofTruth

Ah. The Earth is flat.
There's a thread for that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The moon does rotate. At the rate of one rotation per month.
If it didn't we would see all of it from Earth at one time or another. But, there is one "side" we never see from here.

It's fake cgi.
As opposed to real CGI?

If it rotates then why do we always see the same side??? I mean if it rotated at some point some one somewhere would have seen the moon where it has rotated slightly to where there's a new landscape of the moon that's now visible. But that doesn't happen. Within a months time we would have to see some change of the moons face but we don't! We also don't go a whole month without seeing the moon... So if it takes a month to rotate how would it not take anothe month to rotate back around? Giving us the dark side of the moon to look at for a month? We always see that one side and that's it. It doesn't rotate at all, just like we don't.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

If it rotates then why do we always see the same side???
If it didn't rotate we would see all of the Moon at one time or another.

Oh, wait. I forgot. You don't believe the Moon goes around the Earth.

edit on 5/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Ah. The Earth is flat.
There's a thread for that.

Threat title: "WHY I believe the moon landings may have been faked"

My why: because the earth is flat. Sorry it bursts your irrelevant arguments about radiation.. But it's flat, therefore nasa and all the other world wide space agencies are full of crap.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

My why: because the earth is flat.

Oh. That makes sense.
Why, if the world is flat, does it mean it is not possible to land on the Moon?

Wait, first maybe you should tell us what you think the Moon is.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

If it rotates then why do we always see the same side???
If it didn't rotate we would see all of the Moon at one time or another.

Oh, wait. I forgot. You don't believe the Moon goes around the Earth.

It circles overhead of a stationary earth. But it isn't a ball, it doesn't rotate on an axis and it doesn't orbit a ball shaped earth .

Funny how you have to believe in a cosmic coincidence that doesn't make sense to believe the moon is a rotating ball. And all you have to do to disprove that belief is believe the earth is a ball and that it curves 8 inches per mile squared......and then go out and test that and see that there's no curvature so that means the ball is false, also meaning the moon being a ball that rotates is also false.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Please use another thread.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

My why: because the earth is flat.

Oh. That makes sense.
Why, if the world is flat, does it mean it is not possible to land on the Moon?

Wait, first maybe you should tell us what you think the Moon is.

I don't know what the moon is other then being a light in the sky like the bible says. I don't know if it's physical or not. The earth being flat doesn't mean you couldn't in theory hit it or attempt to get on it if you could reach it. But the fact that the earth is flat shows that the so called moon landings were faked and so is everything else that space programs put out showing a ball earth.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

wait a minute, so the earth is flat and the moon is also flat??

not only does the moon NOT orbit the earth it actually just circles above the flat earth?? just like the sun??

so in theory (your weird theory that is) the sun (ill assume flat sun) and the flat moon never intersect with earths horizon?? so at anytime of day or night we will always see the sun and moon in the sky??

its like two parallel lines never intersecting. with sun and moon on one line and the earth on the other parallel line.

so the fact there is sun rises/setting and moon rises/setting and can be visible anywhere on earth proves your trolling is beyond comprehension.

p.s. come to think of it, since the Earth is flat when the sun is high in the Sky it should be close to Midday everywhere on the flat earth. this whole business of midnight and midday on earth is actually BS, so if im in New zealand which is about +12 GMT and at exactly 1pm i call VIDEO call someone in the UK they should see the sun high in the sky also..

edit on 20-5-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Please use another thread.

I'm just helping you realize your wasting your time trying to prove something happened that couldn't happen.

The reason that there are so many conspiracies about the moon landings being faked and why there are so many holes in the official stories is because the whole environment is made up. They couldn't get there 40 years ago, they still can't. They've made up everything you know about outer space, the atmosphere, the sun, the moon, gravity... And when you simply make up something that huge anyone will eventually look at it and find holes and things that don't make sense about it... And so they will have to come up with a new theory/excuse to explain that and anothe and another... And that's what they've been doing for years... People who want to believe we went to the moon will cling to whatever explanation nasa gives and dismiss the other side. The side that knows we didn't go still uses the nasa created fake outer space system to disprove the moon landings were fake, but since they still think the moon and outer space are what nasa says they are they will constantly go around in circles with believers.

But all both sides have to do is take a step back and look into the flat earth and then bang! Argument solved. Instant proof that the landings and everything else we're told is a hoax.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

wait a minute, so the earth is flat and the moon is also flat??

not only does the moon NOT orbit the earth it actually just circles above the flat earth?? just like the sun??

so in theory (your weird theory that is) the sun (ill assume flat sun) and the flat moon never intersect with earths horizon?? so at anytime of day or night we will always see the sun and moon in the sky??

its like two parallel lines never intersecting. with sun and moon on one line and the earth on the other parallel line.

so the fact there is sun rises/setting and moon rises/setting and can be visible anywhere on earth proves your trolling is beyond comprehension.

Proves you don't get it lol. The moon could turn out not to be flat but it appears to be flat. Just research it. It's more then likely a yin and yang or simple circle patterns. They sun and moon are the same size, the sun isn't gigantic, they a few thousand miles away and I've heard it suggested that the sun may only be like 34 miles wide.. So they aren't big enough to light up or be seen everywhere on the flat plane at once. They circle over head and it's just perspective that makes them appear to go above and below the horizon. It's like a string of light poles down a street... If the street is long enough the ones super far away seem to disappear beyond the horizon. It's just how our visions works. That's what we see when the sun and moo rise and set. Go watch sped up sun videos, the sun actually grows in the sky and gets bigger as it travels overhead. Why would it get bigger if it's 93 million miles away and all we're seeing is the earths 1000 miles rotation that's bringing the sun into view? It shouldn't grow in size unless it's actually getting closer.

Flat earth sounds ridiculous I know. I've been there thinking that, but there's actually an explanation that makes total sense if you look into it and learn.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

ok ive researched it (same level of research you hoax believers use), and this is my findings:

the black line being the flat earth.

and the orange line being the path that the flat sun/flat moon follows in a circular path above the flat earth.

at no point does the line intersect. at no point can the sun nor the moon be below the horizon. and also to my other point, it should be roughly midday EVERYWHERE ON EARTH, if a new zealander video calls someone in the UK it should be daytime for both people or nighttime for both people.
edit on 20-5-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

ive done some more research into the flat earth and here are some extra findings or explainations regarding time zones:

this is a snap shot of the real Flat Earth at one specific point of time:

as you can see the sun is high above the flat earth, points to consider:
1/ US is not the centre of the earth the UK is
2/ the time in the US is about 4pm
3/ the time in the UK is about 1pm
4/ the time in New Zealand is about 8am
5/ all three countries experience day time at the same time. no such thing as one country experiencing nighttime and the other day time. thats a hoax.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

That's fake CGI.

Like all the satellite images.

Got any real CGI?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

ok ive researched it (same level of research you hoax believers use), and this is my findings:

the black line being the flat earth.

and the orange line being the path that the flat sun/flat moon follows in a circular path above the flat earth.

at no point does the line intersect. at no point can the sun nor the moon be below the horizon. and also to my other point, it should be roughly midday EVERYWHERE ON EARTH, if a new zealander video calls someone in the UK it should be daytime for both people or nighttime for both people.

Lol no it wouldn't be.

The earth is a flat circle with ANTARTICA as the outer ring that surrounds it.

The sun isn't big enough or give off enough light to be seen everywhere at once.

Yes they don't go below a real physical horizon, they only appear to because of perspective and how our vision works.

Imagine the sun as a flashlight shinning down on a trampoline (a flat circle example). As the flashlight circled overhead it doesn't illuminate the entire trampoline, just the immediate part of the trampoline below it. To those on the trampoline watching the flashlight circle away it would look like that flashlight went below their horizon but in reality it didn't get Lowe just moved out of sight.

It works.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

It does rotate and you do get to see different parts of it as it wobbles. Search for lunar libration.

A flat Earth does not make it impossible to get to the moon. In fact it makes it easier.

You remain, however, utterly wrong.
edit on 20/5/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

There is a thread for that.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SerpentMoon87

We do, one that shows Earth''s weather systems changing with time and Earth''s moon rotating.

Your claim that Apollo Earth images are identical however you define it is totally false, it will take you no time at all to prove me wrong. Off you go.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RockofTruth

Imagine the sun as a flashlight shinning down on a trampoline (a flat circle example). As the flashlight circled overhead it doesn't illuminate the entire trampoline, just the immediate part of the trampoline below it. To those on the trampoline watching the flashlight circle away it would look like that flashlight went below their horizon but in reality it didn't get Lowe just moved out of sight.

It works.

actually wha tyou are describing the light wont go below the horizon, it will just appear and disappear magically high in the sky.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Rockoftruth......

Please dump this nonsense in the appropriate thread.
edit on 20-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join