It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you have to worry about invisible chemtrails too.......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
apparently the powers that be have noticed that people are noticing the long white persistent chemtrails, so now they are changing them to be non-persistent, or even invisible!

Global Sky Watch has the story:

Those spraying chemtrails would like nothing more than for you to believe that short, non-persistent plumes coming out of jets are harmless contrails. If they convince you of this, then you will ignore these plumes and allow them to spray you without objection, and this is exactly what they want. Beware of those who claim that short plumes emitted by aircraft are "contrails".

If they convince you of this, then, when upgrades in equipment allow them to spray chemtrails which produce only short, non-persistent plumes, you will be convinced that they are perfectly harmless.

These upgrades in equipment are already occurring. Non-persistent chemtrails are now appearing all over the world.

But that's not the end of the story. Now, people in many areas are reporting no visible chemtrails at all. Have they gone away? No. They have only gone high-altitude.

I have personally witnessed chemtrails change from:

(1) Persistent chemtrails, to

(2) Non-persistent chemtrails, to

(3) Non-visible chemtrails (high-altitude chemtrails not visible from the ground),

so now you have to worry about clear skies too!!

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I don't believe in chemtrails, but if someone was nefariously poisoning our skies non-visible chemtrails would make the most since.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have a couple of simple questions.

1. have large populations unwittingly been sprayed in the past?

2. are you certain, not really feel it couldn't be the case cause there's no evidence, but certain, this couldn't happen in 2015 without us knowing?

I have no major opinion on if this is or isn't happening, but see no reason to think anyone could be absolutely certain on this issue.

I'll put it this way, if they're spraying, well, we're still stomping around, so whatever... hopefully, if it is going on (i have no clue) it's for a good reason.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

yes and no, respectively.

I am also not certain that the rainbow farts of invisible unicorns are making us all gay. But I am quite sure I've never seen any credible evidence that it IS happening so I'm not too worried about it.......just like chemtrails.

You can "just ask questions"all you like - but questions are not evidence that something IS happening. Nor is het fact that something happened in the past evidence that it IS happening.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It certainly follows the familiar progression.

I have to say it definitely does not surprise me that believers accept that such a small amount of something would be somehow useful to atomize into the upper atmosphere.

After all, most people seem to believe that carbon dioxide is upsetting the geothermal balance.

What exactly is the difference?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Oh sure, I get that, but the two things are not in the same ballpark.

Invisible unicorns making us all gay is provably false, cause I'm down with the poontang, how about yourself?

As for chemicals/aerosols that are distributed from the sky to a population of people, well we can't prove that false. What you can do is look at those presenting their evidence and debunk it. I'm cool with that, but it doesn't mean the technology doesn't exist to do it in a way that we could be fooled and not realize it's going on.

Guess that's all I was getting at.
edit on 30-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Your first question is irrelevant, for one its a loaded question, yes we know some groups of people were unwittingly sprayed in the past, and secondly many things happened in the past, so I'll ask you a question to hopefully make you understand my point here..

Do you think the US law enforcement agencies still hang people as part of the death penalty?

edit on 30/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

By all means prove the rainbow farts of invisible unicorns don't exist.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It's not irrelevant, and they're not the same. The reason they're not the same is because one entails a secret operation which would in this case still remain secret. The second, your question, depends on laws which have changed. We still have the death penalty but the method has changed.

I guess it could make sense if you meant the US government has better ways of experimenting on a population in secrecy.

Now now, no reason to lie to try and win an argument. That's weaksauce. Your statement included more information, for which I proved is false. Please don't try these petty tactics on me. Show some respect.
edit on 30-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
How in the hell does someone witness "Non-visible chemtrails (high-altitude chemtrails not visible from the ground)"?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I haven't provided any information that you have proved false - I just asked you to justify your position - how do you know there are not rainbow farts of invisible unicorns making us all gay? what is your evidence?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I'm wondering if this is a matter of semantics, so I'll probe a little further in hopes this isn't some outright troll. If your statement is read as in we already are all gay (which is the way I read it), and we qualify gay as meaning a primary preference to our own sex, then ... well would you like me to send you some u2u's of my private video collection.

Anyways, I think this is going nowhere. I get that your mind requires evidence, else things don't exist, or maybe they do, but we should spend energies to make it seem they don't, or something. That's cool, we need people like that. Doesn't mean the means isn't available, or the will might not be there. Not much more would need be. It depends on a lot of factors, and as I have no means of proving the existence of such an operation going on right now, I'll leave this thread and you to your quest to prove that which can't be proved. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
How in the hell does someone witness "Non-visible chemtrails (high-altitude chemtrails not visible from the ground)"?

By their auras, of course.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

no my statement does not say we are already gay - I suspect English is not your 1st language? You write well....but there are a few hints.

If we go back to your first post where you asked 2 questions - the 2nd of your 2 questions was:

2. are you certain, not really feel it couldn't be the case cause there's no evidence, but certain, this couldn't happen in 2015 without us knowing?

This is the same sort of question as mine about rainbow farts of invisible unicorns - I am not CERTAIN that "this couldn't happen in 2015 without us knowing" - nor am I CERTAIN there are no rainbow farts of invisible unicorns.

Your question and my question are effectively the same - asking someone to be certain about something for which there is no evidence.

In both cases I can say:
1/ there is no evidence such things exist
2/ I am happy that, on the balance of probabilities, they DO not exist
3/ I am not CERTAIN they can not exist.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

They rent a plane or chopper and go investigate from a higher altitude. Or they use binoculars or a telescope.
edit on 30pmThu, 30 Jul 2015 20:54:41 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Your first question is irrelevant, for one its a loaded question, yes we know some groups of people were unwittingly sprayed in the past, and secondly many things happened in the past, so I'll ask you a question to hopefully make you understand my point here..

Do you think the US law enforcement agencies still hang people as part of the death penalty?

I just fell in here for the comedy, but for your question, I think it's still on the books, as are most other forms, in fact, and even more relevant, there is consideration on 'bringing back' because they are running out of drugs.
edit on 30-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

By their auras, of course.

Well sure, but certainly anything as evil as a ''chemtrail'' would have a black aura. There goes the invisibility aspect. It would be like a stealth bomber with an ADS-B transponder and giant disco balls in tow.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Point being though, many things happened in the past.

Doesn't automatically mean it will happen again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join