It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you have to worry about invisible chemtrails too.......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
How in the hell does someone witness "Non-visible chemtrails (high-altitude chemtrails not visible from the ground)"?

You use the secret reptilian Bilderberger decoder telescope found in every box of Jade Helm Frosted Flakes. That's why they call these people "flakes" you know. Next, someonw will report "seeing" invisible persistent airplanes.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Those spraying chemtrails would like nothing more than for you to believe that short, non-persistent plumes coming out of jets are harmless contrails. If they convince you of this, then you will ignore these plumes and allow them to spray you without objection, and this is exactly what they want. Beware of those who claim that short plumes emitted by aircraft are "contrails".

Wait hasn't the chemtrail crowd always said that a contrail is short lasting non persistent plumes were contrails.

Now they are being called chemtrails...this really does start to hurt the head.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Now they are being called chemtrails...this really does start to hurt the head.
If that hurts your head, how can i take you serious, regarding anything else. Apparently some of you, STILL DON'T GET IT. Why don't you stop???

Sodium chloride /ˌsoʊdiəm ˈklɔraɪd/,[2] also known as salt, common salt, table salt or halite, is an ionic compound with the chemical formula NaCl, representing a 1:1 ratio of sodium and chloride ions. Sodium chloride is the salt most responsible for the salinity of seawater and of the extracellular fluid of many multicellular organisms. In the form of edible or table salt it is commonly used as a condiment and food preservative. Large quantities of sodium chloride are used in many industrial processes, and it is a major source of sodium and chlorine compounds used as feedstocks for further chemical syntheses. A second major consumer of sodium chloride is de-icing of roadways in sub-freezing weather.

The attraction between the Na+ and Cl− ions in the solid is so strong that only highly polar solvents like water dissolve NaCl well.

A hydrophilic molecule or portion of a molecule is one that has a tendency to interact with or be dissolved by water and other polar substances.[2][3] Hydrophilic substances (ex: salts) can seem to attract water out of the air. Sugar, too, is hydrophilic, and like salt is sometimes used to draw water out of foods. This is thermodynamically favorable, and makes these molecules soluble not only in water but also in other polar solvents.
Did you get that? If not...let me REPEAT:

Hydrophilic substances (ex: salts) (NaCl ions) can seem to attract water out of the air

The hydrophobic interaction is mostly an entropic effect originating from the disruption of the highly dynamic hydrogen bonds between molecules of liquid water by the nonpolar solute forming a clathrate-like structure around the non-polar molecules. This structure formed is more highly ordered than free water molecules due to the water molecules arranging themselves to interact as much as possible with themselves, and thus results in a higher entropic state which causes non-polar molecules to clump together to reduce the surface area exposed to water and decrease the entropy of the system.[4][5] Thus, the two immiscible phases (hydrophilic vs. hydrophobic) will change so that their corresponding interfacial area will be minimal. This effect can be visualized in the phenomenon called phase separation.

An ion (/ˈaɪən, -ɒn/)[1] is an atom or molecule in which the total number of electrons is not equal to the total number of protons, giving the atom or molecule a net positive or negative electrical charge. Ions can be created, by either chemical or physical means, via ionization. In chemical terms, if a neutral atom loses one or more electrons, it has a net positive charge and is known as a cation. If an atom gains electrons, it has a net negative charge and is known as an anion. An ion consisting of a single atom is an atomic or monatomic ion; if it consists of two or more atoms, it is a molecular or polyatomic ion. Because of their electric charges, cations and anions attract each other and readily form ionic compounds, such as salts.

I don't expect an intellectual debate. Just more ridicule called "proof". It's too bad, you still don't understand that we live in a universe of +/-

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Good lord that's a lot of cool facts about salt. If you know all that stuff, this question should be easy.
Could you give it a shot?

If contrails are man made cirrus clouds (they are, feel free to look that up) and cirrus clouds can last for hours, then why can't contrails last for hours?

Please keep in mind the only visible evidence ever offered for chemtrails is the trails that are said to not be able to last more than a few minutes.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

How many tons of salt is needed to make a contrail 400 miles long that then spreads to fill the sky with cloud?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If that hurts your head, how can i take you serious, regarding anything else.

Please show me where I'm wrong?

I don't expect an intellectual debate. Just more ridicule called "proof". It's too bad, you still don't understand that we live in a universe of +/-

I wouldn't either when it comes to discussing salt.

What am I supposed to understand?

I understand...that still doesn't prove chemtrails exist.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Jujubee:

I think you missed the key words..."seem to". As in "seem to attract water out of the air".

Hygroscopic chemicals don't literally "attract water". They simply grab any water molecule in the environment that they encounter. But they don't suck them in from far and wide with some sort of water tractor beam.

So the effect of scattering a lot of salt into the upper atmosphere would be to grab any water molecules they encountered...then fall to the ground as salty sludge. Reducing the humidity.

In fact, that's how you reduce humidity in your closet with DampRid.

So if your idea is that you can drop salt and it'll tow in every bit of moisture from miles around to create a cloud, it actually would work the other way.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Dumping salt on the atmosphere would have the opposite effect it wouldn't create clouds. In fact you would just have a wet sludge hit the ground that would kill vegatation. So you might want to try something else. Most likely try silver iodide, potassium iodide or dry ice to get clouds.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: dragonridr

I do agree with this, as it soaks up moisture, which is quite a different effect to the one Jujubee imagines, but I'd still like her to have a go at my question the way she imagines it works (apologies if Jujubee is a he)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

How many tons of salt is needed to make a contrail 400 miles long that then spreads to fill the sky with cloud?

Since you didn't specify how much of the sky it "spreads" to fill, I can't exactly answer your question but if you assume it's just one contrail the width of a 747, then you're talking about a swath that is 643,000 meters by 31 meters that is one salt crystal (1cm) thick, then you are talking about 4.33x10^12 grams, or 4.33x10^9 kg or roughly, using significant figures, 2x10^9 pounds, or one million tons. Or, in other terms, the weight of 1,000 fully loaded Boeing 747s.
Cap'n, we're going to need a bigger airplane! Airplane, hell, see if we can charter the mothership from Close Encounters.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

But but...even with a magical million ton payload superduperplane, how does it replicate itself to cover, say 250 square miles, a decent sized patch of sky, like cirrus clouds might?

I get how nucleation occurs in the air from soot, sand and other airborne aerosols when relative humidity is high enough, but how to trigger that at will? That is after all the claim that Jujubee is making - and we are apparently idiots for not understanding how it works.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

@Network Dude, their are great points to each side and I can't prove one side or the other, but I just don't dismiss something as fact/truth because someone says it's so. I want to believe that nothing is going on and the American Public is in the know of 90% of things it's government is doing (obviously some national security issues cannot be released)

All I know is the that the Sun is changing, when I was a child is was bright yellow, but now it's impossible to even look at for a second as it's almost pure white even with polarized sunglasses on. I also know that anytime you see fake digital pictures in TV/Logo's/movies/ads the trails are there, that makes it even more suspicious cuz i'm willing to bet you as a child you never once drew long lines as clouds across the sky, you drew what everyone drew, fluffy white clouds which is what we saw. Now I see these lines all over the place in commercials and pictures that aren't even real...who would really go through that much trouble to add these types of so called clouds instead of the more natural looking fluffy white clouds??? It just leads me to believe there is more than just contrails going on up there.

I don't have the answers and I'm not afraid to say it...I will continue to ask questions and follow my gut instincts. I'm objective and open to both sides, but I will not just go along because that's the popular thing to do. I do not mind ridicule and my motto is "I'm only as crazy as they are blind"

will we ever know the truth about this in our lifetimes....I highly doubt it but just think how boring your day would be without them lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NONPOINT21

I don't have the answers and I'm not afraid to say it...I will continue to ask questions and follow my gut instincts. I'm objective and open to both sides, but I will not just go along because that's the popular thing to do. I do not mind ridicule and my motto is "I'm only as crazy as they are blind"

will we ever know the truth about this in our lifetimes....I highly doubt it but just think how boring your day would be without them lol.

Actually, I do remember wondering why some contrails went away quickly, and others seemed to stay around for a while. So my memory seems to contradict yours. But aside from that, we have pictures and movies proving that indeed there were long contrails back then. We even have scientific papers written on the subject. Back in the 1970's.

I do hope you never stop asking questions. That would be horrible. But, if you have to disregard science to make your beliefs be true, perhaps you might want to investigate your beliefs a bit more in depth.
science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

contrailscience.com...

I have verifiable science to back up what I claim. It's why I believe it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NONPOINT21
a reply to: network dude

@Network Dude, their are great points to each side and I can't prove one side or the other, but I just don't dismiss something as fact/truth because someone says it's so. I want to believe that nothing is going on and the American Public is in the know of 90% of things it's government is doing (obviously some national security issues cannot be released)

All I know is the that the Sun is changing, when I was a child is was bright yellow, but now it's impossible to even look at for a second as it's almost pure white even with polarized sunglasses on. I also know that anytime you see fake digital pictures in TV/Logo's/movies/ads the trails are there, that makes it even more suspicious cuz i'm willing to bet you as a child you never once drew long lines as clouds across the sky, you drew what everyone drew, fluffy white clouds which is what we saw. Now I see these lines all over the place in commercials and pictures that aren't even real...who would really go through that much trouble to add these types of so called clouds instead of the more natural looking fluffy white clouds??? It just leads me to believe there is more than just contrails going on up there.

The sun is meant to be white - that's what colour it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ava.odd.mil. a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Find the pdf. I will not post direct links it amazes me how intellectual you are yet you can not find links to the existence of aerosol programs.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

Never mind a link - how about posting something that makes sense or seems actually relevant or related??

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I havent seen a chem or contrail in our sky in days. I work down by Detroit and there is usually dozens but the last few days have been gorgeous ..

I don't really subscribe to the chemtrail conspiracy but today is the infamous 23rd and the end of the 500 day till weather chaos.. I wondered how they picked such a specific date.. could it be they were preventing something?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: HooHaa
I havent seen a chem or contrail in our sky in days. I work down by Detroit and there is usually dozens but the last few days have been gorgeous ..

I don't really subscribe to the chemtrail conspiracy but today is the infamous 23rd and the end of the 500 day till weather chaos.. I wondered how they picked such a specific date.. could it be they were preventing something?

Or it could just be because the relative humidity at 300mb in your area is around 20%. Just throwing that out there

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So does this mean if I see a plane with a white trail behind it I can assume it a contrail and therefore won't have to panic?

God who makes this crap up seriously. For the record .. I don't believe in Chem trails

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
These upgrades in equipment are already occurring. Non-persistent chemtrails are now appearing all over the world.

Just when you thought it was safe they reversed years of their BS to fit their new story. Gotta keep trying to reel people in.

edit on 23-9-2015 by mikell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join