It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 = Bloodshed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
Well even though I dont see all of the nations forming into 2 alliances..

The last two times we have even come close to that caused WWI and WWII..

If the NWO DOES take over, it will be WWIII, there fore the NWO Vs. The freedom fighters.

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I will not allow my country to fall into the hands of the NWO or any RED. Its now shortly after midnight, now being 2005, so we'll see for sure if Titor, myself and many other are right about this year...

Happy new year.... enjoy what you can of it, while you can of it

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Let me be a little more clear then. What exactly does current US law say about these questions.

Here are some questions for anyone that knows our goverments structure well.

Who iniates martial law in the US?

What trigger factors are first needed to give that person authority to issue martial law?

How long can martial law stay in effect?

How is the state of martial law removed?

Who has power during a state of martial law?

Does the person(s) who begin in power at the start of martial law retain power until it is lifted? (i.e. No elections, no successors)

Those are some of the questions we should really be concerning ourselves with these days. If it does start coming to pass we need to know how to deal with it. While talking and discussing are all great and needed, we also need to be ready to act in case we must.

From what I once heard the president retains only limited power while the military cheifs of staff gain much much more, and I beleive particularly the Air Force.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Expect the world to fall before we have to go into ML status...

Martial law is defined as: military rule or authority imposed on a civilian population when the civil authorities cannot maintain law and order, as in a time of war or during an emergency.
Hitler turned Germany into a Nazi dictatorship through executive orders.
Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended indefinitely.
Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized by the federal government.
Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is regulated.
Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government control. Any vehicle can be seized.
Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal supervision.
Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US citizens, businesses, and churches in time of "emergency."
Executive Order 12919: Directs various Cabinet officials to be constantly ready to take over virtually all aspects of the US economy during a State of National Emergency at the direction of the president.
Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the government.
Executive Order 12656: "ASSIGNMENT OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RESPONSIBILITIES", "A national emergency is any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States. Policy for national security emergency preparedness shall be established by the President." This order includes federal takeover of all local law enforcement agencies, wage and price controls, prohibits you from moving assets in or out of the United States, creates a draft, controls all travel in and out of the United States, and much more.
Martial law can be declared due to natural disasters, Y2k Crisis, Stock Market crash, no electricity, riots, biological attack, .... anything leading to the breakdown of law and order.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Amethyst
Last night I dreamt we had another 9/11-style attack, executed the same way as 9/11. A plane hit a smaller building in NYC in this dream.

I'm still disturbed by it.

Wierd,
but this is not the members Dreams and predictions section
move discussion there, not here

I happened upon that section before I read your post here. I just tossed that out because it had to do with the question this topic asks.

I think there'll be more of the same this year--2005. Dubya's literally on the warpath.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
LAst year was one hell of a year. but nothing that this modern world has seen will be like this year. Just be aware.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wave
LAst year was one hell of a year. but nothing that this modern world has seen will be like this year. Just be aware.

see, this is the same statements that were being made last year. Im sorry, but we have no clue what this year will be like

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by wave

see, this is the same statements that were being made last year. Im sorry, but we have no clue what this year will be like

the only difference Infinite is... I didnt make them last year... I dont know anything that anybody has said about previous years... All I know is what I believe... it may not be fact... I have nothing to show its fact... but its what I have believed for so many years...
I was hunting one day and I came to this bottom or field, everything was lively, it was in the middle of summer. There were 1000 of bugs, making their noises, birds calling, frogs a croaking. I had stopped in the middle of this field to listen to everything. then it got quiet. you could have heard a pin drop. And if you have had any expierence in the woods you will realize when this happens, something is going to happen, I had raised my gun, suspecting coyotes or a bear was near. But instead of any physical threat. It was like a calm voice, (the only way to describe it is a calm voice) it said in 6 years there will be a major war on your home soil. and since then I have had very vivid dreams about this war. Now the time has passed so infact I will know shortly if I have an overly active imaginiation or there was some truth in what I feel... Infinite. you are somewhat right. I dont know for 100% sure what this year holds, no one on earth knows. But I do know what I believe and by believing it I felt compled to tell others. and let them either criticize me or tell me i'm completly crazy, or tell me I agree with you somewhat...

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Who knows military might china has to invade any country. We all know that Russia has been and will always be a threat to the U.S. Now, China has the hugest population in the world and Russia is not just a push over either. Together, they will invade and cause all of the blood shed in the world in the near future. People we must remember Daniel and Revelation, the Ten Horns, and Ten Crowns on the beast head are ten nations in an confederation that will be the main countries in our end times. The reason that we don't know what china has is because, they are keeping quiet until it is time for them to unleash their fury along with Russia. This is only part of the story people. There is alot of information that I am still and will be trying to figure out and study until the Messiah returns in Revelation and Daniel. satan will give his power to these nations to go and slaughter acroos the globe. Lets be wary people, this time is forth coming. 2005 will definitely be a year to watch closely.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Who knows military might china has to invade any country. We all know that Russia has been and will always be a threat to the U.S. Now, China has the hugest population in the world and Russia is not just a push over either. Together, they will invade and cause all of the blood shed in the world in the near future. People we must remember Daniel and Revelation, the Ten Horns, and Ten Crowns on the beast head are ten nations in an confederation that will be the main countries in our end times. The reason that we don't know what china has is because, they are keeping quiet until it is time for them to unleash their fury along with Russia. This is only part of the story people. There is alot of information that I am still and will be trying to figure out and study until the Messiah returns in Revelation and Daniel. satan will give his power to these nations to go and slaughter acroos the globe. Lets be wary people, this time is forth coming. 2005 will definitely be a year to watch closely.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Revelation 4:7
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well obviously the Eagle could be the USA.

India the Lion?

www.goindiago.com...

The state emblem is an adaptation from the Sarnath Lion Capital of Ashoka. In the original, there are four lions, standing back to back, mounted on an abacus with a frieze carrying sculptures in high relief of an elephant, a galloping horse, a bull and a lion separated by intervening wheels over a bell-shaped lotus. Carved out of a single block of polished sandstone, the capital is crowned by the Wheel of the Law (Dharma Chakra).

Only reference to a calf in symbolism of a country I found was this.. Supposedly a reference to mother Russia.

www.artnet.com...

Chagall's first great Paris work,The Wedding (1911), is a phantasmagoric procession of bride, groom, musicians and guests, set in what is clearly a Cubist-inflected Vitebsk. From this period is the fantastic To Russia, to the Asses, and Others, titled for Chagall by the poet Blaise Cendrars. In the nighttime scene a flying milkmaid with head detached floats up to the cow (a symbol for Mother Russia), already on the rooftop, suckling both a calf and child. Even the more horrific images take on a characteristic sweet dreaminess, as in The Carriage (1913), where a fire that destroyed a part of Vitebsk's Jewish quarter becomes a fabulous aurora of red and orange surrounding a lone house.

As for the face of man.. to many things come up but I beleive a dictatorship would fit best.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I wish I could ask wave if he still feels that way...

How about you Indigo?
6 months in and still nothing.

I don't understand why people do that. They are all gloom and doom, preparing for invasions, civil wars, the NWO, etc. What if they die before all that stuff happens? Their life would have been a waste. Instead of living life to the fullest, they wasted their time being paranoid over something they'll never see. I don't get it...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I don't understand why people do that. They are all gloom and doom, preparing for invasions, civil wars, the NWO, etc. What if they die before all that stuff happens? Their life would have been a waste. Instead of living life to the fullest, they wasted their time being paranoid over something they'll never see. I don't get it...

i believe in the NWO, but i dont see the point of wasting my life being completey paranoid about the whole thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join