It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
A bunch of Muslim terrorists hijacked planes(which they had taken lessons to fly) and flew them into the World Trade Center and the pentagon.
This was an extension of their obsession with the World Trade Center as an icon of American Exceptionalism....
They tried to bomb it during the Clinton Administration....
Muslim radicals have an obsession with anything not relating to their cult of death...
What is the mystery???

that anybody believes that crapola.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

A PICTURE is worth a THOUSAND WORDS :

DEEP SOUND at WTC-7 (4s pass):
WTC 7 - HUGE DEEP EXPLOSION (by Charles Ewing Smith) :
www.youtube.com...

That deep explosion sound is the only clearly audible explosive artifact in this WTC 7 collapse video.
If that sound propagated through the air, it will have traveled about 2 seconds to the camera microphone which so to see was situated about 650 m away from WTC 7. Plus the 2 seconds waiting before the start of the kinking of the east penthouse roof gives about 4 real time seconds time between the explosion and the first sign of it, the kink.
Then we have the 8.5 seconds interval for both penthouses to disappear and before the whole roof line starts sinking uniformly, starting the global collapse.

The noise sounds as an explosion should with an increase of noise as it expands in the air.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Labtop Since you are NOT a seismologist shouldn't you run this past a professional seismologist instead of a bunch of basement keyboard warriors?

Or did the government buy off all the seismologist's too?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Great thread LaBTop! You have put the best evidence in this tread that is indisputable. The evidence cannot be debunk. I have to Thank Architect & Engineers for 911 Truth and their credible science that has now blowing a big hole in the OS of 911.

I never believed for one min that airplane fuel could melt steel and bring down a 110 story building in an hour after impact. I knew that was impossible. I guess the next thing to find out, is who wired the WTC. Could it have been the demolition CO that had an office in WTC 2, the very same company who got the clean up contract?

(post by RomeByFire removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Why WOULDN'T you ?

It seems you have the hardest time believing things like they should be trying to cover all their tracks in the way someone on TV would.

Does it never occur to you that they simply do not care, and know that the amazed masses think they should think they way they do ??

Why does it have to make sense to you ??? Criminal organizations operate on levels you do not understand, but I bet you BELIEVE you know just how everything works.

Duh, all they have to do is something a tiny bit illogical, blame those who are already condemned by YOU as being illogical, and you will look everywhere but where the truth is, lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've been in commercial construction for over 30 years and cut my teeth in high rise - over 40 story buildings. I have a bachelors in construction management.
Shear and Moment Diagrams
www.youtube.com...
I have been to these courses so the short of it all is the "sum of the moment must equal zero". The sum of the moment cannot be more than or less than 0 or you have loss of equilibrium - failure, complete failure of everything at once. Especially give the enormous distribution of energy that previous collapses released.
en.wikiversity.org...

Lesson: In Statics the Sum of the Forces is Equal to Zero. The term statics refers to an object or system in static equilibrium. The object or system is motionless because all of the forces balance to zero. Newton's Second Law: ΣF = Σ(ma) = m1a1 + m2a2 + m3a3 + • • • + mnan The sum of the forces is equal to the mass times the acceleration. The 2nd law tells us that if the object or system is motionless, the acceleration is equal to zero. Therefore the sum of the vector forces must be equal to zero.

Now think about that.
All the weight/force that is pushing on the ground while the ground is pushing back at the exact amount of force - no more, no less. If the sum of the moment in any of these WTC building equaled + - .005 the buildings would have failed.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Excellent post LaBtop!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CALGARIAN
Yes, this was def FINALLY resolved... back in 2001.
The MASSIVE amount of fire debris that crushed the side of the building caused it to collapse.

WHY (or who) would have planted explosives in WTC7? lol.

Yeah, it's all so simple. If you're from Calgary.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

If waypastvne with his shadow software could assist to confirm this,

Yes both of these explosions are the same explosion. The time of the explosion is 11:01:07 it's right there in the seismograph read out and the shadows confirm it.

The explosion is captured in 2 other videos and just missed in another with the camera man saying another explosion just happened. All of the videos have time confirming shadows.

Sorry to disappoint you.....but it turns out to be a gas leak explosion. It's confirmed in one of the videos.

(The shadow software in that photo was not mine, it was done by an italian debunker. But you don't really need the software, all you need is google earth and this: )

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

Position of the sun at 11:01:07 = 137.96 45.89

I've been working on this subject for the last 2 weeks and will start a thread on it soon. I will present my evidence there.

edit on 28-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I remember hearing a longer version of Sliverstein speaking about this many years ago.

link

A second, one-minute video clip on the WTC 7 collapse is taken from a PBS documentary. In this clip, the owner of building 7, Larry Silverstein, talks about the World Trade Center 7 collapse on 9/11, stating "I remember getting a call from the fire department commander telling me that they were not sure they were going to able to contain the fire." Silverstein then relates his conversation with the fire commander: "I said 'you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.'" Silverstein follows this with, "and they made that decision to pull, and then we watched the building collapse." To see this clip:

Pull it implies there are already mechanisms in place to collapse the building. Question is did the fire chief know or did Silverstein just word it that way cause it seemed to me it was his (silverstein's) suggestion

you tube

Apologies, tried to embed but has been a few years and guess things have changed.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CALGARIAN
Yes, this was def FINALLY resolved... back in 2001.
The MASSIVE amount of fire debris that crushed the side of the building caused it to collapse.

WHY (or who) would have planted explosives in WTC7? lol.

Can you hear that faint voice in the wind? I'm sure it's saying "ooooowned ".

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Im a civil engineer, and havr a PE in New York.

Yes, WTC 7 came down by controlled demolition, and the towers came down by advanced nuclear weaponry..

Please google RICH SHERIDAN APFN 911

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
I prefer to listen to real experts, not people posting and believing silly youtube video's...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
These Official Sory believers are just as bad as the paid for the shills who don't even believe it themselves.

In the face of evidence, funny how the "deny ignorance" thing can only be used against truthers .

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

We can see the flash of an explosion here, a few floors down, directly beneath the penthouse on the left.

It happens at 2 seconds in, and the moment is edited to repeat a few times at the end.
If it is hard for you to see on this imbed, watch it full on You Tube with 720p resolution.

It is easy to see that this is where the core columns supporting the penthouse are: after the explosion, the penthouse falls right down through where its own supports were.

We then see daylight from above through several floors of windows, just before the collapse.
Not only did the whole building virtually freefall, but the penthouse freefell right down through the building immediately prior.

This shows us that the building's main structural supports, directly below the penthouse, were destroyed all at once- as is the case in a controlled demolition as such.

edit on 28-7-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So since it is so clear to you guys why is it to hard to convince the mainstream media?

Not trying to state you are wrong, but if it's so obvious I think it should be easy to convince others.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hardcoreparkour
So since it is so clear to you guys why is it to hard to convince the mainstream media?

Not trying to state you are wrong, but if it's so obvious I think it should be easy to convince others.

So the fact building 7 was still standing after a reporter said it had
fallen doesn't ring any G-D bells in your head?

This is totally useless.
edit on Ram72815v43201500000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hardcoreparkour

Simply put, the mainstream media are directed which news to air, and how to present it, by elements such as the State Department, whom rabidly and repeatedly put forth the "official story."

On the other hand, alternative media such as this, daily convinces more people to pursue the truth of 9/11.

But there are many threads here concerning MSM vested interests; its dishonest portrayal of 9/11 is a pinnacle of an iceberg.
edit on 28-7-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join