It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Iowa Loves?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Well what you really have to worry about is if the Democrat party throws him under the bus or not like the Republican party did to Paul.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I just wouldn't get my hopes up this early into the election season. That's all.

It's REALLY hard not to.

At this time, I feel and think that Hillary will get the nomination. I would be disappointed in that whether or not Bernie was running. So, I might as well fantasize about Bernie. (not like THAT!)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I just wouldn't get my hopes up this early into the election season. That's all.

It's REALLY hard not to.

Yea, I know. Just think about the upcoming Star Wars movie instead.

Oh wait, I'm trying to withhold early hype judgment on that too...

At this time, I feel and think that Hillary will get the nomination. I would be disappointed in that whether or not Bernie was running. So, I might as well fantasize about Bernie.

I just think it is too early to speculate. Heck, for all we know the Republicans could get their act together after the primaries and make a good push for the Presidency.

(not like THAT!)

Why not?
RAWR!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It's REALLY hard not to.

Yea, I know. Just think about the upcoming Star Wars movie instead.

Oh wait, I'm trying to withhold early hype judgment on that too...

At this time, I feel and think that Hillary will get the nomination. I would be disappointed in that whether or not Bernie was running. So, I might as well fantasize about Bernie.

I just think it is too early to speculate. Heck, for all we know the Republicans could get their act together after the primaries and make a good push for the Presidency.

(not like THAT!)

Why not?
RAWR!

The Republicans get their act together and make a good run for the Presidency?
You wishing disaster upon the land?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Awesome, S&F!

Way to go Bernie! This just makes my heart soar. I hope he keeps up the momentum. Iowa and New Hampshire are still a long way away.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah... in a way they already have by limiting the number of debates to six. There's been a petition going around to add more but so far the DNC hasn't even acknowledged the petition.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
I found this useful for figuring out where I actually stand in relation to all of the candidates:

I side 94% with Bernie Sanders www.isidewith.com...

That's very thorough. 98% Bernie! LOL! No surprise there.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh and the dirty bastards will punish candidates who debate in non sanctioned debates by barring them from the sanctioned ones and I highly doubt Hillary will risk it, so Bernie has to play ball with the DNC in order to face her.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm going to admit here that I had preconceived notions about Sanders. I felt he was too far left, I wasn't too sure about how realistic his economic policies were but I've been checking out his policies and I can't find a single thing I disagree with him on.... Given this I think he'd be my preferred presidential candidate from now. Initially I was thinking Rand but I'm sorry, he's pandering too much to the fringe. Hillary? No thanks, she'll continue the same Corporate agenda...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The exact same thing happened to me. I had preconceived notions, but then I checked him out. I think everyone should.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

What do you like about him?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

Hmm 96% Bernie.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

As an Iowan I can honestly say I am disenchanted will all candidates besides Paul and the Trumpster

It is nice to know fellow Iowans think the same

edit on 27-7-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
I found this useful for figuring out where I actually stand in relation to all of the candidates:

I side 94% with Bernie Sanders www.isidewith.com...

91% Hillary Clinton (I found this one odd)
90% Bernie Sanders
80% Rand Paul

Those were my top 3.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The election is 14 months away.

I think it's too early to get hopes up from any candidate.

But it is nice to see him kick Hillary's butt.

Go get 'em Bernie.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Trump vs Bernie. Trump will win that.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Good news BH!
Sanders is the only honest one among them. And a smart cookie too.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I love that Sanders is getting so much attention. But I do not love one thing he said recently. I am so sorry he said that we need to limit the availability of certain types of firearms. That is how the unchecked gun control of Illinois started. It was just 'certain types' of guns. That quickly morphed into all guns.

Say it isn't so Bernie...Say it isn't so...

Hmmm... This is the most unrestricted period of gun ownership in Illinois in my adult life. Sometimes falling to within reason can help to secure what freedom remains. Not an idealist perspective, I'll admit, but in reality, if we need to give in on (extreme example for illustrative purposes) personal .50 caliber gatling guns in order to be left alone about rifles, handguns, etc., i say let them have their cake, and I'll have mine too.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It's REALLY hard not to.

At this time, I feel and think that Hillary will get the nomination. I would be disappointed in that whether or not Bernie was running. So, I might as well fantasize about Bernie. (not like THAT!)

/vurrp/ ::shudder:: oooh, changing mental image, changing mental image. OK, better now.

I'm in agreement with you here, I'm going Bernz and voting in the primary, but I'm afraid I'll be abstaining in the general, as I'm expecting Bush v Clinton. Each could make a (relative to presidents of the past 35 years) OK pres, but i don't want to feel responsible for their primary, unspoken agendi (i note, agendAS, but some words are just damn fun to pluralize with the 'i.'

Though a Clinton-Bush-Trump could end up happening, which would be automatic Clinton. Trump pulls the lunatic vote, the other 2/3 of Republicans vote for Jeb, and HC wins by a landslide.

/vurrp/ ugh, meatloaf (small 'm') & politics. Bernie damn well better win that primary!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
According to what I see on facebook, there is a major movement from Hellary to Bernie.

If Bernie is a swimming pool, Hellary is a CESSPOOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join