It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM OFFENDED BY my "new America"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

that's what's wrong with your "new america" everybody is offended by something. including you. why can't we just live and let live? and mind our own business. you know how not having something nice to say, you just don't say anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: blondegiraffe

I am beginning to realize that there are quite a few people out there that are so feeble minded that they cannot cope with more than one correct answer to a problem.

It's THEIR kind of thinking that stifles the best creativity and keeps us constantly at war with ourselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
oh you're upset, you're offended...

So what? Why should anyone give a hoot?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'm so pleased you're offended. It means they're doing the right thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I don't think the rainbow flag is offensive, I just don't like rainbows. I think they are stupid. But I get the idea of it. Honestly, Christianity and Confederate flags offend the hell out of me. (Bare with me on this) But I get tired of Christian values being thrown in my face everyday as they have the only trademark on morals. It is intellectually insulting when I have to deal with people on a daily basis whom assume that I'm a subscriber to white jesus. It's insane to me. Then when you read the Constitution it specifically states, "Government shall not endorse or prohibit" religion. And yet we have these arguments over Christmas or X-mas as if there is a war over it. Or even this imaginary "War on Whites" that these confederate flag nuts are pushing. Hey...the flag stood for slavery and they fought a freaking war over it. That's not a heritage. That's evil. Sorry. Or even how the South used it in the 60's to keep segregation. See, the problem is that we have an unofficial privileged class that doesn't want to be the same as everyone else. Who is really getting harmed if gay people get married? Unless you want to be in a gay marriage why do you even care. LOL You should be more offended with divorce! All I'm saying is I'm offended everyday with American behavior towards the President (only because he is Black) and I'm offended by the barbaric actions of the police over the past two years. I'm offended too!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
It's like I am NOT allowed to think anymore!!!! everything I do or think or believe is politically INCORRECT and I am not allowed free thought or speech or the pursuit of ANYTHING without offending "SOMEONE"!

I'm interested in where you think you got the right to say something without offending someone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join