It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM OFFENDED BY my "new America"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Ya we don't care about your baking cakes when you won't defend your stance outside of asking really and picking at errors in the post.

If you are free to fly your flag we are free to say your are ignorant for doing so.

Freedom of expression works both ways.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Your rainbow flag offends me, profusely!

originally posted by: Jusvistn
the rainbow flag does not offend me

Oh well I must be off my rocker then from reading your op. Pick and choose man! Your statements are confusing folks.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: ketsuko
I don't understand why people come to ATS to moan about political correctness. No ones forcing you to comply. Typical right wing paranoia.

The whole point of PC is to make people comply, and it is been enforced by law in many places

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Name some in the states.

Would love to hear those laws enforcing pc.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't think it's your freedom of expression your worried about losing, as much as your freedom of oppression your worried about losing.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure where to begin because im really confused by your OP so, I'll start at the end and call it a day.

I hope getting things off your chest helped you have a better day. Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Name some in the states.

Would love to hear those laws enforcing pc.

Im not from the US but i know 2 people who lost there jobs for not been PC (no more info about that) try spending a day not been PC and see what happens

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So you don't have any laws and I would bet don't have the full story about the loss of the jobs.
And news flash, you can't say what ever you want when you work for someone.

So your first post was just bs.

I spend plenty days not pc, I just don't go out of my way to broadcast those thoughts to social media and then wonder why some one gets offended.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So you don't have any laws and I would bet don't have the full story about the loss of the jobs.
And news flash, you can't say what ever you want when you work for someone.

So your first post was just bs.

I spend plenty days not pc, I just don't go out of my way to broadcast those thoughts to social media and then wonder why some one gets offended.

To live in your world would be wonderful
take care

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It is really easy.

And I'm a white straight man to boot!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What the hell is going on when every one see it as important to tell there sexual orientation

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I just did it because these type of conversation usually revolve how hard it is to be a straight white male.

Need to keep up who the pc police is targeting.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I just did it because these type of conversation usually revolve how hard it is to be a straight white male.

Need to keep up who the pc police is targeting.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Free the rainbow! We all love them! Free the flags- the meaning of things can change; I loved the Dukes of Hazard when I was a kid. Didn't turn me into a racist.

Do what you want! I'll hang a rainbow confederate flag if I want to, and it won't mean to me what it means to you! Know why? I'm a different person than you!

Humans never really grow out of the egocentrism of childhood.

Not fully.
edit on 160000000704pmb15America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't understand your rant against the rainbow flag and your support of the confederate flag.

Anyway the biggest problem in the U.S. and around the world are not flags. NO, it is the rampant mind control and gangstalking of seemingly innocent random people:

Gangstalking

Gangstalking serves both as a form of social control AND a way to keep underemployed people busy. In this manner the "powers that be" avoid an potential threat to their power by convincing average people they are doing a great service to their community.

As more and more people are waking up to gangstalking, more and more people on the internet are becoming justifiably angry. So, as usual, the "powers that be" try to re-direct, divert, re-define, and/or focus people's anger away from the wrong-doings of the "power elite" towards issues, while somewhat important, don't affect what the "power elite" truly value, which is money and control.

People around the world are justifiably angry and avoiding the gangstalking issue just make things worse.
edit on 26-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm not looking for any argument in asking this question, just really curious...
How do you spend your time in a 'not pc' fashion?
At the grocery store or some other public venue?
Or do you just watch some TV show that someone would find offensive in some way?
Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

The world is a video game and the joysticks are in the hands of the criminally insane that unfortunately will be found out the hard way

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

More so just joking with friends I guess.

Or yes watching something that some may find offensive.

I am no saint, I take part in 'offensive' things from time to time.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

You wanting to take away my confederate flag offends me

No one has taken your flag from you. You still have the right to fly it at your home if you wish it just has no place on government property. So if you want to wave the flag that was nothing but an act of treason against America because people got their panties in a bunch because they couldn't own slaves anymore go ahead.

What the crap pile is freaking WRONG with our country?????

It's called we are finally starting to treat everyone equally and it looks like you don't like it.

everything I do or think or believe is politically INCORRECT and I am not allowed free thought or speech or the pursuit of ANYTHING without offending "SOMEONE"!

No one is stopping you from thinking or your speech if they did then do you think you would be able to post them here?

I come from a long line of veterans

So what? Every male member of my family takes their turn serving in the military and it has been that way since this nation fought for it's freedom from England but that doesn't make everything I say or do right.

It seems the more I try to prepare and work towards combating this, the more resistance I face, the more my own family turns against me!

Maybe it's your families way of telling you to stop thinking like a caveman.

Personally speaking, I feel and believe that we are headed into the "last days" and I'm losing more folks than I am gaining.

Well if anything you have the drama queen act down pat.
edit on 9280000003631America/ChicagoSun, 26 Jul 2015 16:16:36 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You must admit. The rainbow flag is pretty ugly. The jolly roger would be more appropriate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join