It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Protesters Rally In Times Square Against Iran Nuclear Deal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Good point, glad someone else understands what this deal actually does.

Totally agree.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I didn't lump them in, rather I was making a point that protesting doesn't mean you're right. Your beef is with Buster in that regard. I do however disagree with these protestors but in my earlier post I said I can't blame them because they get their info from lying politicians and ratings driven media outlets.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

I find it incredible people actually think the U.S. & allies are paving a way for Iran to acquire the bomb.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's time to US do Israel dirty job's:

Instead the real terrorist in the region keep's taking lives (Innocent Lives):

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Funny thought they were a bunch of people exercising their first amendment rights.

that is not exclusive of hem being idiots.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Good for them.

Not that it'll do any good, but good for them.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
It's funny that so many people believe this deal allows Iran to make the bomb. It's ignorance at its finest and I can't really blame the public at large and that's because they listen to lying politicians and ratings driven media outlets.

If Iran complies with the deal they will not have the capabilities to make a bomb. If Iran at any point fails to follow any part of the deal then all bets are off and we're back at square one.

Reality is irrelevant - for most of he opposition it seems to amount to nothing more than Obama favours it therefore they oppose it - it could be giving food to starving babies somewhere, and as far as I can see the right wing of the US would still oppose it solely because it is the Obama administration suggesting it.

Of course the same appears to be true in Iran - if America agrees to it then it must be bad so their fanatics oppose it.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well this thread got trolled thoroughly.

Israel,KKK,WBC, and obviously everyone who dislikes Iran must be a 'idiot'.

edit on 23-7-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yep I had a good look at the protests... filled with Israel flag waiving folks. There were a number of rabbis there. It looks like a gathering AIPAC would organise. I don't think these protesters really know what they want. They hate this deal, but many of them would shy away from war? So? They're not really going anywhere with their protests. Still, protest all you want, 1st amendment rights and all!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

no - only the people that (apparently uncritically) accept the contention that this deal allows Iran to build nuclear weapons.

it is the uncritical acceptance bit that makes people idiots - whether it is believing this nonsense, or that all conservatives are neo-fascist, or all liberals are whack jobs, etc. It is not a phenomena confined to any given issue or philosophy.

link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Hate to state the obvious be peoples problems with Iran began long before the current potus.

link   

The protestors should have just faced Iran and said, "Hands up, don't shoot."

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You're calling me a troll? Shocker.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
John Kerry Swift Boated America.

His hateful spite filled revenge on America for rejecting him as a phony when he ran for POTUS.

Traitors are running this country. This next election will be a high turn out as America takes a hard right rudder turn away from the disaster course it is on. Even a blowhard like the Donald is attractive compared to what we got in office now.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

no - only the people that (apparently uncritically) accept the contention that this deal allows Iran to build nuclear weapons.

it is the uncritical acceptance bit that makes people idiots - whether it is believing this nonsense, or that all conservatives are neo-fascist, or all liberals are whack jobs, etc. It is not a phenomena confined to any given issue or philosophy.

Sorry its the uncritical folks of Iran that is what is making people 'idiots'. AFter all the west shuns nuclear power. In fact so much it pushes alternative energy to the nth degree.

Now why would a ME country like Iran want nuclear power ?

To build NUKES to think otherwise is delusional.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Yep I had a good look at the protests... filled with Israel flag waiving folks. There were a number of rabbis there. It looks like a gathering AIPAC would organise. I don't think these protesters really know what they want. They hate this deal, but many of them would shy away from war? So? They're not really going anywhere with their protests. Still, protest all you want, 1st amendment rights and all!

Funny Don't remember ever getting an 'APIAC check'.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The protestors should have just faced Iran and said, "Hands up, don't shoot."

Yeah and wore hoodies.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Funny Don't remember ever getting an 'APIAC check'.

Funny, I didn't ask you whether you did? Boy you're awefully defensive. This deal must really be getting under your skin yea?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wow, showing examples of how people protesting can be idiots is tolling?

Lol, the first works both ways.

We can call the people protesting idiots, doesn't mean we are saying they need to be silenced.

Just like all the people calling the people protesting the police all these years.

Not the riots, but the numerous peaceful protest that took place.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

And look at the hypocrisy!

That is golden.

Get defensive and call people trolls about saying these protesters are idiots but want to trash talk other protesters.

Fantastic indeed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join