It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Protesters Rally In Times Square Against Iran Nuclear Deal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Thousands of demonstrators gathered in Times Square Wednesday evening in protest over the recent landmark nuclear deal with Iran.

Protest!

Protest organizers proclaim: “Washington is prepared to give Iran virtually all that it needs to get to the bomb. To release $150 billion to Iran will result in the expansion of worldwide terror.”

Protest!!!!!!!

This is exactly is what is going to happen. This deal could not have come at a better time. After years of Iran propping up Assad in Syria, and years of Iran and Saudi fighting each other in Iraq. After same deal going on in Yemen.

Like those protestors I have a very low opinion of Iran, but they are not the only country in the middle east I have a low opinion of. Think the same thing about Saudi Arabia our so called 'ally'.

The US, and Saudi have been 'best' bud's since FDR, and they have done nothing but stab us in the back for decades. Iran will continue the status quo.

So let me frame this to where American politico's can easily understand.

Should the US be making deals, and making concessions to a bunch of RIGHT wing neocon's clinging to their guns,nukes, and religion. Something the current administration has nothing, but contempt for here in the US.

If some people were being consistent we wouldn't be.

There is a one giant crap storm coming.
edit on 23-7-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It is bizarro world for sure, first we fail to support actual reformers and then call Rouhani a reformer.

The truth is that we cannot actually prevent bad actors from acquiring nuclear weapons but, we can make it as difficult as possible.

We have simply chosen not to anymore.

Why is anyone's guess.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What a bunch of idiots. Doesn't anyone of them stop to think that after thirty years if Iran wanted the bomb they would already have it?

Should the US be making deals, and making concessions to a bunch of RIGHT wing neocon's clinging to their guns,nukes, and religion.

Would you have preferred another war? More of our people coming home in body bags because an idiot in Israel keeps making one lie after another like this deal will help Iran get the bomb. If we were to start a war with Iran all these people should be rounded up and placed on the front.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Saudi Arabia just won't sit by.

They will go nuclear too. Hell they have already tried.

The last thing the world needs is a nuclear arms race in the ME.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
nuclear war inc

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Perhaps if Israel was not sitting on their own nuclear stockpile then the West would seem less two faced and gain more ground when demanding certain behaviors from sovereign countries.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What a bunch of idiots.

Funny thought they were a bunch of people exercising their first amendment rights.

Would you have preferred another war? More of our people coming home in body bags

WE have been at war for the last decade with them. Guess who was helping fill those body bags ?

That would be IRAN.

Record Number of U.S. Troops Killed by Iranian Weapons

Iran Killing American Troops in Iraq and Afghanistan

Keep making excuses for them right wing neocons though.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The Iran Deal is a complete clusterfart!
Way to go Times Square protesters...(not that the liberal media will actually show footage of your demonstrations).
edit on 23-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Iran Deal is a complete clusterfart!
Way to go Times Square protesters...(not that the liberal media will actually show footage of your demonstrations).

I guess you didn't click on the link.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's funny that so many people believe this deal allows Iran to make the bomb. It's ignorance at its finest and I can't really blame the public at large and that's because they listen to lying politicians and ratings driven media outlets.

If Iran complies with the deal they will not have the capabilities to make a bomb. If Iran at any point fails to follow any part of the deal then all bets are off and we're back at square one.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Would you have preferred another war?

This terrible deal ensures war.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Are the local CVS stores burned out yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Does Iran have oil?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes diplomacy is leads to war...

Damn obama for using a different route then bombs for once. And I saw that because he has the same track record of bombing the ME as everyone else.

If iran wanted this bomb so bad they could have had it by now.

If their sole purpose was to attack America and Isreal, don't you think they would have done it at some point?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Everyone, idiots included, can protest but that doesn't make them right.

#KKK
#westborochurch

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

But of course! And may the flood the market with it driving down the prices!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Everyone, idiots included, can protest but that doesn't make them right.

#KKK
#westborochurch

Everyone has the right to protest in THIS country . And the right to not be called an idiot or names because they do. I will defend your right to state your opinion , but not your right to call others names because you do not agree...Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I can call the KKK and WBC idiots because they are bigoted idiots. So thanks for pointing out the obvious about freedom of speech. I'm sorry offending them offends you.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thousands Of Protesters Rally In Times Square Against Iran Nuclear Deal...and they're all related to the #47Traitors.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Gothmog

I can call the KKK and WBC idiots because they are bigoted idiots. So thanks for pointing out the obvious about freedom of speech. I'm sorry offending them offends you.

Not offended about your opinion of them . I share the same . There are some groups this country can do without. However , you lumped the protesters in with the "idiots"....thats what offended me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join