It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people; most believe in a Higher God Creator Form yet fail to manifest IT into BEING

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
"Apocolypto" was just a punctuation mark?

edit on Tue Sep 1 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed spam of smilies

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: Murgatroid

Murgatroid:"Apocolypto" was just a punctuation mark?

"Apocolypto" was the aftermath (next film by Mel Gibson) or answer to "The Passion of the Christ"; a retelling/or the revisiting of the same story Maya style, an exclamation point! Brute force applied to another nation by rivals (broad story telling here displaying the AZTEC as heathens) before the "savior Spanish Conquistadors" arrive to destroy them both. There is a metaphor at work here. You realize both are make believe filmatics at its best. Gibson had an agenda; it is a shame he self destructed. I could write another few thousand words on how these two movies echo each other. Thanks for the reply.
edit on 15-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim
I detect a mousetrap.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

God; as you say may stay in hiding for some reason.

Can't say I blame Him one bit.

Lets say you invite a friend over for dinner and during conversation you refer to him as IT.

You think he is going to show up the next time you invite him?

You keep referring to 'manifesting God' like he was some kind of Genie in a bottle or something.

Even if you DID force God to to pop into material existence, what the heck are you gonna do when he shows up and shows out?

You're body wouldn’t be able to handle His glory.

Jesse Duplantis kept asking to see the Lord and when He finally did show up he was so paralyzed with fear he couldn't even move.

See 29 minute point in video here...

Jesse decided that he wanted to see the Lord: “I said, Now, God, You showed Yourself to men like Adam, Abraham, Noah, Moses, Peter and Paul. Why won’t You show Yourself to me? What’s wrong? I’m just a Cajun from South Louisiana, but I would like to see You. You said You’re no respecter of persons, but it looks like You are.” He says he was a little angry with God.

At a revival meeting, a minister told Duplantis that the Lord would grant him a visitation and that it would occur quickly. After two weeks, Duplantis was again angry with the Lord for not having shown Himself, when he had what he calls a “close encounter.”

transcriptvids.com...

The wind began blowing in our room. At first I thought it was the air-conditioning unit. But then it got stronger, so strong in fact that the curtains started flying up over the rods. When this happened, I was lying on my stomach. I could feel the wind blowing through my body. It was going out my eyes, under my fingernails and out the pores of my skin. I just lost all strength and felt pinned to my bed.

What's happening? I thought. Then I heard a Voice speaking audibly, saying, "You asked to see Me; turn around!" This was an awesome experience! Still lying there, I said, "God!" Twice more, He said to me, "You asked to see Me; turn around." I didn't know what to do. I felt as if my flesh was jumping off my bone. It was such intense physical pressure. My body couldn't handle it. So I didn't move. It seemed as if I was pinned to the bed.

Our digital clock read 3:01 AM when something like the force of a 747 jet blew through every cell of my body. I pinned myself onto the bed, trembling. Then I heard an audible voice. "You said you wanted to see Me. Turn Around." My hair stood on end, and all the strength drained from my body. I had never experienced anything of that magnitude in my life. Somehow, I managed to choke out one word, "No".

www.jdm.org...

He said that the wind began to blow and it became so strong that it blew the curtains up over the rods. The next thing he noticed was that he could feel the wind blowing through his body. The wind was being manifested by coming out of his eyes, under the fingernails, and the pores of the skin. This occurrence had relieved him of all his physical strength and he was unable to move.

What happened next was the answer to his prayer, and the manifestation of the prophecy from the man of God. Suddenly, he heard an audible Voice, “You asked to see Me; turn around!” Still lying on his stomach, and unable to move, Jesse said, “God!”

God was faithful, He had shown up, and He gave Jesse two more opportunities to respond to His command to turn around, and take a look at Him. God said, “You asked to see Me; turn around.” But Jesse being paralyzed with fear, still did not respond to God’s command. The wind stopped blowing, the curtains stopped flopping, and suddenly, God had disappeared into the night as quickly and mysteriously as he had entered; and without Jesse ever taking advantage of a splendid and magnificent opportunity, because of fear.

authonomy.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Even if you DID force God to to pop into material existence, what the heck are you gonna do when he shows up and shows out? You're body wouldn’t be able to handle His glory. Jesse Duplantis kept asking to see the Lord and when He finally did show up he was so paralyzed with fear he couldn't even move.

Sounds more like subatomic hadron particles Quarks and anti Quarks called sigma mazons, that are known to pop in and out of existence in quantum vacuum experiments.
What evidence, and why would a Jewish genie in the image of an evolved hominid somehow defy the laws of physics and pop in and out of existence to paralyze this guy?

It's far more likely this Jesse Duplantis is a con man taking peoples money to promote his lies, and continue his extravagant lifestyle of tax free cash, million dollar homes and a private plane.

Here we see a Watchdog group investigates Jesse Duplantis’ lifestyle.

Anthony said that the foundation has been investigating Duplantis on issues of conversion, when donor funds are used to benefit for-profit entities, and inurement, or excessive compensation and lifestyle.
Besides the almost 35,000-square-foot house, Jesse Duplantis Ministries also owns a private plane. Fox 8 News in New Orleans got a copy of the flight records and said that Duplantis has taken nearly 2,500 trips on the plane since buying it in 2000.
The trips include two recent flights to Hawaii and 11 visits to Las Vegas.

Link

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: Murgatroid
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

vhb: God; as you say may stay in hiding for some reason.

Muragtroid: Can't say I blame Him one bit.
Lets say you invite a friend over for dinner and during conversation you refer to him as IT.
You think he is going to show up the next time you invite him?

If you realized you called 'IT" out (recognized that being) and named it? It would depend on your own reaction to a revelation YOU HAD. The recipient would of course understand it was 'made'; know this and of course would come back for a second invite. Rules are IT has to reciprocate and invite you to its home first as a gesture of good will.

Murgatroid: You keep referring to 'manifesting God' like he was some kind of Genie in a bottle or something.

Why not; that is good analogy. Satanists are so busy (within reason) trying to conjure the goat why does the opposite not apply.

Murgatroid: Even if you DID force God to to pop into material existence, what the heck are you gonna do when he shows up and shows out? You're body wouldn’t be able to handle His glory.

I don't know; my mother was highly radioactive *for a reason* when she conceived and birthed me (I would have burned her up otherwise). I might be able to handle the energy. If God showed up I would have some very direct questions.

Jesse Duplantis kept asking to see the Lord and when He finally did show up he was so paralyzed with fear he couldn't even move.

Paralyzed in fear? Why? My interaction with #7 Spirit has been of absolute unbounded love and acceptance. Strange.

Murgatroid:
What happened next was the answer to his prayer, and the manifestation of the prophecy from the man of God. Suddenly, he heard an audible Voice, “You asked to see Me; turn around!” Still lying on his stomach, and unable to move, Jesse said, “God!”
God was faithful, He had shown up, and He gave Jesse two more opportunities to respond to His command to turn around, and take a look at Him. God said, “You asked to see Me; turn around.” But Jesse being paralyzed with fear, still did not respond to God’s command. The wind stopped blowing, the curtains stopped flopping, and suddenly, God had disappeared into the night as quickly and mysteriously as he had entered; and without Jesse ever taking advantage of a splendid and magnificent opportunity, because of fear.

Radiation (life force/prana) is powerful and this energy concentrated is one of tremendous power. God would give Jesse a second chance if asked; do you not think, unless he is a fraud.
edit on 16-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish
A man of God living a lavish lifestyle built upon preaching religious dogma would seem to contradict any true past prophets message; apparently afflicted with "Baker-Schuller-Moon-Jones-Hubbard" syndrome. If true; no wonder Jesse was paralyzed with fear.

edit on 16-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join