It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Earth Believers, I would like to hear your ideas.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Sure, you whole debunk circles around a little light in the sky, it is circumstantial at best. You can whine all you want but there is nothing you can do about me posting the things that I can show evidence for and I am in no hurry to post all the things I plan to discuss.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlatBastard

That "little light" COMPLETELY shatters your flat earth fantasy. That's why none of you FE'rs have an answer.

Oh. I haven't seen China. That doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So how high do you have to be to see the curvature?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlatBastard

Oh look. A YouTube video from someone ON THE GROUND.

Still, doesn't explain Polaris, does it?

I haven't seen Japan. That's another country that doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlatBastard

Not as high as a FE'r must be to believe what they say is true.

I haven't seen the new Jaguar. Must mean that it doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My question to flat-earthers is this:

"What's on the flip side?"

If people live on this side of a flat earth, then it seems to me that people should be able to live on the other side of a flat Earth. If not, then why not? If so, then who are those people and why haven't we met them?

edit on 2016-12-31 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
as i am waiting for my lift to arrive - can flat earthers explain the " vendee globe - yacht race "

tracer

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
Because they would fall off the edge, of course.

But no one can live there because the Sun is only on our side.

edit on 1/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

once you start asking questions like that - the flat earth camp spews exponentally increasing absurdities to " explain " things

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: FlatBastard

Not as high as a FE'r must be to believe what they say is true.

I haven't seen the new Jaguar. Must mean that it doesn't exist.

Terry you are comparing apples to oranges, there are things we can observe, and are capable of seeing depending on our physical, monetary and legal limits, and you are comparing them to things we are told through pictures and videos.

All your proof of a globe, comes only through media, not personal experience.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

If people live on this side of a flat earth, then it seems to me that people should be able to live on the other side of a flat Earth. If not, then why not? If so, then who are those people and why haven't we met them?

We already talked about this, the deepest hole ever drilled is 12km, nobody knows. The oldest maps show land beyond Antarctica, more continents and oceans.

General Byrd even talked about it in an interview, there doesn't seem to he an edge, just more land.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NNN87

General Byrd even talked about it in an interview, there doesn't seem to he an edge, just more land.

Admiral. There's a difference.

Can you provide the interview in which Byrd mentioned an edge? I'm not sure your context is valid.

edit on 1/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Admiral. There's a difference.

Can you provide the interview in which Byrd mentioned an edge? I'm not sure your context is valid.

I said nobody ever mentioned an edge, i literally said Admiral Byrd only mentioned more land, why you making stuff up?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

My apologies. You seemed to me to have said that he said there doesn't seem to be an edge. But yes, Antarctica is a very large continent.

edit on 1/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This interview ?

after 11.52 it turns back into youtube

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NNN87

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

We already talked about this, the deepest hole ever drilled is 12km, nobody knows.

Going by that, it sounds as if there still should be an underside that we should be able to access by traveling past the edge of the flat earth, and then under it.

The oldest maps show land beyond Antarctica, more continents and oceans.

If we are talking about the same alleged "old Map", the one I saw could be explained as a depiction of all of the same single continent of Antarctica, but seen in bits and pieces as it id approached from different points.

For example, If I sailed south from South America, I would see Antarctica as a piece of land, and I would mark that land mass on my map. If I later said south from Africa, then I would see another bit of Antarctica, and I might mark that as another land mass on my map. If I then said south from Australia, I would see yet another piece of Antarctica, but I might add that to my map as yet ANOTHER land mass, and I do it again from a point sailing south in the Pacific Ocean...

...unbeknownst to me that all of those land masses I think are separate pieces of land are really all parts of the same continent.

edit on 2017-1-2 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

We can do what if this and that all day, Admiral Byrd and his crew went deep into Antarctica, and found more land that has no snow, and has not been explored.

People like Byrd only recently were able to get past the ice shelf, glaciers, ice sheets and mountains that make up Antarcticas coast. Since the late 50s no civilian is allowed to go 60 degrees south of the equator (correct me if i am wrong).

Again, no ifs or buts, curvature cannot be seen.
edit on 3-1-2017 by NNN87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You can get holidaysin Antarctica. And you can get chartered flights to fly you over Antarctica.

That's ANOTHER piece of the FE bs foiled.

ETA: All you're doing is regurgitating all the debunked nonesense that has been brought up multiple times. You're about as original as a flat earth.
edit on 312017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Correct.

There are even tourist expeditions to ski to the actual south pole (for experienced skiers).

PolarExplorers: FULL South Pole Ski Expedition

Adventure Consultants: South Pole - All the Way

Mountain Professionals: Geographic South Pole Adventures

edit on 2017-1-3 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join