It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If rounding of citizens starts, I found which group of boys will do it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hmmmm.....so Jade Helm now has the entire southern border of the U.S. covered. Interesting.

Sal

a reply to: LostAndFound2

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

So you're claiming to know the feelings of a large number of a group of people you've never met and basing your assertion off that?

Well. Okay then.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I still labor under the illusion that Americas military personal would find it hard to assassinate members of its own public, possibly me being naive.

That being said if this type of scenario were ever to occur the current breed of law enforcement officers aka the Police force would most lightly happily oblige. Given their penchant for instigating domestic terror against the very people who they are supposed to serve and protect, or so it seems these days.

According to the New York Times the Yemen government banned military drone operations after a series of botched drone strikes by JSOC, the last of which was a December 2013 drone strike that killed numerous civilians at a wedding ceremony. Despite a ban on military drone operations the Yemen government allowed CIA drone operations to continue.

en.wikipedia.org...

For a long time JSOC’s very existence was a closely guarded secret. The unit was formed in 1980s as response to the failed mission to rescue 53 American hostages held in the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, codenamed Operation Eagle Claw. After the failure, the White House and Pentagon stated they needed an “all-star” operations team that would have full-spectrum capabilities. Thus in JSOC was secretly created, within the confines of its parent organization the Special Operations Command. JSOC was unique because it reported directly to the President and circumvented virtually all other entities in military and government, including the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. understandingempire.wordpress.com...

JSOC is Carter's baby
edit on 19-7-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Nope, I am saying people/humans get fooled. I have no special powers to know what anyone's views are but my own. Not real sure how you came to that conclusion, based on me saying people can get suckered into feeling and thinking certain ways through the use of definitions of words. Last I checked JSOC was made up of people.
A good example of patriotic people being suckered in is when some folks falsely think that their leaders are infallible.

edit on 19-7-2015 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Probably the part where you said people in JSOC "can and most likely do."

The makes it sound as if you have some insight as to how they feel.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong,

Why not you have been before...just as everybody on ATS has been once before.

You do know your source doesn't back the claim that these would be the men who do it...just because they are used overseas in certain situations doesn't mean they will be doing it to US citizens.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Probably the part where you said people in JSOC "can and most likely do."

The makes it sound as if you have some insight as to how they feel.

Yea I did say can and most likely do... because its true.
Not because they are evil for being in the military but because they are people, and people are dumb.
All one has to do is look around the world, and they can see it in action. Heck people riot at soccer games because their patriotism has been turned to nationalism. Here in the U.S. how many people claim they are good patriotic Americans and cannot tell you who the Leader of the House is, but somehow feel qualified to chime in on international and domestic policy?
Now mind you that the vast majority of the U.S. is made up of non military personnel, and so many still self identify as patriotic but are actually suckered into nationalist thought.
Their thoughts go from Patriotic thoughts, concerned about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, for Individual Civil Liberties to whats best for the "greater good" of the Nation in a heartbeat. One of those is Patriotic and one of those is Nationalist.
Now the folks at JSOC are concerned with foreign policy primarily and how the military deals with them and not what the supreme court says about social and legal issues, of their native population. For them the work place, where they spend the vast majority of their time, is consumed with following orders, and seeing those orders carried out.
JSOC folks are not sitting around determining wither those orders are constitutional before they follow them (i.e. Patriotic.) they would just figure they must be Constitutional because the Supreme Court, the legislative and executive branch said so.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Groups like these are a big reason I changed my mind about joining the military.

It's one thing to join and know war means killing people, but I'm the type who could have been brainwashed into a real killing machine at one point in my life, luckily age has made me more level headed.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
take it from someone who has a couple of friends that are members in the JSOC community. some since childhood.

every single one if them are extremely patriotic. I would go as far to say if any of them received orders to round up American civilians who weren't legit threats to America (i.e. actual terrorists ) they would walk from the job and stand with the americans.

JSOC won't be the ones to do it.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
take it from someone who has a couple of friends that are members in the JSOC community. some since childhood.

every single one if them are extremely patriotic. I would go as far to say if any of them received orders to round up American civilians who weren't legit threats to America (i.e. actual terrorists ) they would walk from the job and stand with the americans.

JSOC won't be the ones to do it.

Oh without a doubt some wont do it, as there are thinkers and true patriots in every group of people, however I cannot say with any confidence that your friends would be in the Majority.

Think of the Phrase "Birds of a Feather flock together." If you are friends with these folks then it would stand to reason you have similar ideas, because that's generally how people become friends in the first place.
There are not many people who have a bunch of real, honest to God, true, friends who they have nothing in common with as it concerns world views on things as major as the role of Government, Religion and Civil Liberties. If that were the case then their would be no war just friendly debates among world leaders.
My point is this, If you are a Patriot, and you have friends in JSOC then it would stand to reason that the ones you know are Patriots, because if they were not then you would likely not be friends with those particular people to begin with. However that is not to say that your well thinking, thoughtful friends are representative of the Whole or even Majority of JSOC, it simply means you have smart friends.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex

No it is not that agency the agency that you are referring to is the DNI.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

nope. friends you grow up with are often friends via circumstances. as you grow older you can remain friends with people who have vastly different opinions and viewpoints.

i would say none of them share even half if tge world viewpoints that I do. but i know what their opinions are and they stand with civilians. and most JSOC people stand together. so if one is patriotic, and has a high IQ and is by trade and necessity a strong critical thinker. I'd say 90 percent of their community is likewise.
edit on 19-7-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: RoScoLaz4

No, not murderers. Killers. Sent to do jobs that we send them to do. Please check the self righteous nonsense at the door.

These men, and women, are trained professional warriors. They know when, and just as, if not more so, importantly, when not to.

Before rendering opinion on subjects that you may know little about, it might help if you learned a little something about them.

Delta. SEALS. ...and all the other Tier One SOC groups are the finest men and women this nation, or any nation has to offer.

They simply can not quit, or stop, short of dying, or being killed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 7/19/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Respectfully disagree... Every single unit I've been in for the last 18 years has discussed what we are doing, and has discussed what we would do if armed and ordered to take action against American citizens.

I have never been a part of a special operations community... If regular military do it why would spec ops?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If they put people in camps, I can only hope they install wi fi connections and fast food restaurants (sarcasm on)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If I was one to pray...I'd pray you are absolutely right. However it is still just theory and speculation. I would be curious to read ALL of the Presidential - Executive Orders & Memos. The CIA is banned, via their Charter, from operating on U.S. soil (wink/wink), and the Army is supposed to be in check by Posse Comitas(sic?). Nonetheless, we have Jade Helm in action...as we speak. What special powers for JSOC?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

nope. friends you grow up with are often friends via circumstances. as you grow older you can remain friends with people who have vastly different opinions and viewpoints.

i would say none of them share even half if tge world viewpoints that I do. but i know what their opinions are and they stand with civilians. and most JSOC people stand together. so if one is patriotic, and has a high IQ and is by trade and necessity a strong critical thinker. I'd say 90 percent of their community is likewise.

Maybe your right, maybe people do become good tight friends, a superficial commonality with. Maybe I am just really picky about who I associate with.
So why is it in your opinion that We go to war? Why do folks riot in the street? whats all this racism stuff? How about those beheadings? Violent Protest?
In the words of Rodney King, why cant we all just get along? I am gonna guess its because people are different and differences tend to make people act in ways that preserve and improve the way of life of other people who are like them. i.e. friends and loved ones, and will do so at the expense of people who are not like them. i.e. People who are not like them.
I would go on to note that if you feel like the ones you know in JSOC would stand up for the civilians rights here in the U.S. and you do not agree with them about half of their views, I have to ask, would you stand up for Civilians or does that fall on the other 50%?

Joking of course but surly you see the bigger point?

What do you base this confidence on that the folks in JSOC are somehow more patriotic and willing to stand up for cilvilians than someone like say John Mccain George Bush or John Kerry? It cannot be military service because all three of those examples Mccain, Bush and Kerry served during armed conflicts.

You have already said that Birds of a Feather do not in fact Flock together, by telling me that you have all these friends of which you only agree with half of what their view points, and even gone so far as to say that where you grow up is closer to the deciding factor in whom you spend your time with. Which is true only to the extent that that be the deciding factor as it concerns the limit of people of whom you have contact with. However it is not the deciding factor of who among that limited population you will spend your time with. I cannot help but question this confidence that all those folks in JSOC just happen to agree with not just doing what they are told.

edit on 19-7-2015 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Respectfully disagree... Every single unit I've been in for the last 18 years has discussed what we are doing, and has discussed what we would do if armed and ordered to take action against American citizens.

I have never been a part of a special operations community... If regular military do it why would spec ops?

What is discussed among your squad mates so far as a plan goes is not at all indicative of what will actually happen. Helmuth von Moltke said it best when he said "No Plan Survives Contact With The Enemy."
I would also go on to note that it is not as if rounding up civilians by the military is unheard of in this country, there have already been plenty of references to Japanese interment camps in this thread. I only bring it up because I am certain that those involved were convinced that what they were doing was Constitutional.
I would also go on to ask if there is such a huge push back against the hierarchy as it concerns attacks and containment against the U.S. Civilian then when do the good men and women in uniform plan to cease following the orders of Jade Helm in protest? When do they plan to en masse go out onto the steps of Capital Hill and ask "why are we training and wasting the American tax payers money on training for detainment of free men and women?"

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

They certainly seem to be serving there own agenda these days considering Police brutality is nearly any everyday event. Truth be told in the last decade Police have been responsible for more deaths in America than the war in Iraq. If that's not a paramilitary force i don't know what is.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If "they" start rounding up American citizens, it will probably be by the "army" of middle eastern Islamic immigrants Obama has allowed into this country in the last few years. Research the numbers. You will be amazed. He could very well deputize them into his Ready Reserve Corps which he set up under ACA.

We are getting ready to bring in more Syrian refugees in addition to the 1000 we have already brought in since 2014. 94% of them are muslim. Since 2014, we have brought in over 15,000 Somalis, 99.7% muslims. We have a special Afghan visas that are included in the NDAA. Among all those people, I wonder how many of them have already been trained? Think about it.

Does that fact mean they are radicalized? Not necessarily, but we know from experience that they can be radicalized practically overnight....look at the Chattanooga killer. I don't know how overnight radicalization is done, but it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join