It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If rounding of citizens starts, I found which group of boys will do it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
JSOC !!!

Don't get me wrong, police and ordinary military members can still be used to arrest and deliver activists and "undesirable" who are passive

But the hardcore defenders of rights and freedoms would be cornered and taken by units of JSOC

"The president has given JSOC the rare authority to select individuals for its kill list — and then to kill, rather than capture, them. Critics charge that this individual man-hunting mission amounts to assassination, a practice prohibited by U.S. law."

www.washingtonpost.com... xJ_story.html

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

The story in your link has apparently been removed..

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

If that's the case, not a problem I can dig out cache tomorrow

EDIT--- holy crap look at that
Well the video will show it at least
edit on 19-7-2015 by LostAndFound2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Oh this looks interesting, look out my fellow Americans sh## is about to get real, real soon!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Try this link

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This elite assassination gang with their Presidential authority have done an awesome job in Afghanistan, these boys are total killing machines.

the facts of a new unaccountable power in America and the world that has the potential to shape domestic and international events in an unprecedented way. The film tracks the Joint Special Operations Command (JSoc), a network of highly-trained, completely unaccountable US assassins, armed with ever-expanding "kill lists". It was JSoc that ran the operation behind the Navy Seal team six that killed bin Laden.
www.theguardian.com...

If the fellas from JSOC begin rounding up / assassinating folks on a domestic level, it could lead to a civil war between JSOC and anyone with a gun (which is probably the kill list they would have)

If you get some time, take a look at these vids, real eyeopeners

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

The link was just broken. Ya had to manually add the "xJ_story.html" to the end.

The story is still there, and this link should work fine.

Edit: Looks like others have it covered.

edit on 7/19/15 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i have one big problem with JSOC.

this is the one Command in my opinion that if it was ever to come under the leadership of a whacked out General and underlings, they are the ones who could pull a military coup in the U.S., and get it done.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Isn't this the in-house agency that Bush (Sr/41) enacted with Oliver North and facilitated Iran Contra/Nicaragua/Mena, AR - Cocaine+Crack???

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If rounding of citizens starts, I found which group of boys will do it

Thugs do it for free, hired thugs do it better.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I still labor under the illusion that Americas military personal would find it hard to assassinate members of its own public, possibly me being naive.

That being said if this type of scenario were ever to occur the current breed of law enforcement officers aka the Police force would most lightly happily oblige. Given their penchant for instigating domestic terror against the very people who they are supposed to serve and protect, or so it seems these days.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I still labor under the illusion that Americas military personal would find it hard to assassinate members of its own public, possibly me being naive.

Honestly, it doesn't seem that far fetched. Military personnel have been fighting a war for almost 15 years where the enemy wears no military uniform. Furthermore, U.S. training exercises even go so far as to use gun toting "soccer moms" for target practice.

The reflex conditioning is there, and continues to be instilled.
edit on 7/19/15 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i have one big problem with JSOC.

this is the one Command in my opinion that if it was ever to come under the leadership of a whacked out General and underlings, they are the ones who could pull a military coup in the U.S., and get it done.

Not to worry, all the patriotic officers have been cashiered. Take the oath and stay on the team. Obama has his own loyal SS to do his dirty work. No doubt these are very dangerous men who take killing as a challenge and probably have little regard for the reasons why they target them. "Just doing my job" - now where have we heard that before? The lists they are given may well have already included US citizens. There's been a great many questionable deaths of people they thought might interfere with their world governance plans.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That being said if this type of scenario were ever to occur the current breed of law enforcement officers aka the Police force would most lightly happily oblige. Given their penchant for instigating domestic terror against the very people who they are supposed to serve and protect, or so it seems these days.

Police DO NOT serve and protect people or property. The police ONLY serve and protect the law. I found that out when my ex-partners threatened to kidnap my kids. I had to take measures into own hands because the police would do nothing, except scribble on a bit of paper. You ever see that commercial, "janitor in drum?" That's the police, it's just "janitor with a gun." if things go south, you're on your own.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect civilians to understand it but JSOC is one of the MOST patriotic outfits BECAUSE that flag is sacred and so it the oath to almost ALL them.
They would spearhead a coup maybe, but rounding up people?
THAT is an Infraguard or DHS ,LEO type job.
warriors tend to be more nationalist rather than progressive.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The fatal flaw with all this roundup talk is this:

The "true patriots" are the ones who will be swept up and/or killed.

Yet the guys who fill the ranks of groups like JSOC are some of the most patriotic sons of guns you'll ever have the pleasure to meet.

So the whole idea becomes true patriots hunting true patriots. Really? Come on.

You wanna advance ideas like "fema roundup" then how come nobody ever talks about private military contractors? No, we don't talk about the guys who go to war for money. We talk about the guys who are willing to sacrifice their families for the country and for the men on their right and left and literally wear the flag on their sleeve.

And no, I don't hate PMCs. One of my very best friends did it for a few years. I know a few guys who are still doing it. It just blows my mind that people concoct this whole scenario where some of the biggest patriots in the military are going to turn on "us" yet the scenario utterly ignores people who literally make war for the highest bidder.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm amazed at how little credit you're giving these guys for brains, or intelligence. Which is the prime reason these guys are there to begin with.

Sure they pull triggers, it's what they're trained to do. But they're also trained to know why. Not just anyone meets the very stringent criteria that has been set to join these units.

Many of them have degrees of various sorts.

They are not robots just following orders.
edit on 7/19/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
"More than 50 percent of JSOC Army Delta Force commandos now have Purple Hearts."

and coal-black hearts. professional murderers.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I understand that there are those who defend JSOC, saying that they are the most patriotic folks around. Thats cool, however I think it is worth remembering that people... even people in JSOC can and most likely do have the definition of Patriotism morphed into Nationalism.
Once you have made the transition from Patriotism to Nationalism, it is no big thing to turn on your own people because they become the enemy in your eyes. The Nationalist will detain kill or otherwise stomp on the liberties of their countrymen and feel as if what they are doing is Patriotic. In short the definition of what it means to be a Patriot changes, and along with that change comes a change in perspective of what is right and wrong.
Words mean things and the more people accept the constantly changing goal posts of definitions the easier it is to control them. Basically if you control the language of the people you control the mind of the people.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join