It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historian Webster Tarpley Analyzes Bush's Behavior on 9/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

I totally agree. Im English and think its laughable one of our leaders would not have made an excuse and left. They are kids for fox sake. He is the leader of the western world, or is he because from an outsiders point of view he is not even a good actor he is no Ronald Reagan.

It amazes me what people see when they hear the news.

denial is truly a powerful emotion, what else can make somebody believe their own lies.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

This is what I wished would have happened. This is leadership.
a reply to: charlyv

No leadership is telling subordinates what to to do and expecting them to do it

Bush told Chief of Staff - round everyone up, gather information and be ready for briefing

What else was supposed to do - stand around with thumb up butt while everyone runs around?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue
Can't delegate public announcements.im sure many here may feel that's the right course of action but not in my eyes. Needs to show strength, organisation and I feel response time is important. And he did have his thumb up his but in the school, for all to see. I just feel his presence, as the leader of the nation, should be "just standing around" .

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi
I'm not sure if it's just an English thing. Most English people agree with us. More than likely media related but the attitude is similar to gun rights, they feel passionately that he should have stayed with the children, an idea we really struggle with.

And when I say struggle I mean it's laughable...
edit on 14-7-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

My first thought after listening to Webster is...so, Bush senior is not very important in this shadow government. How could he agree with killing his own son. That means there must be a substantial group of men of which Bush senior is part of...or was a member of.

Further more there is less money to be made after WW3. So I doubt this WW3 excecution threat is real... How things developed the way they did is more lucrative for the "insiders" and was probably the main and only plan.

As other ATS-members mentioned...this behaviour of Bush after hearing what happened... indeed it looked as if he knew about it but was shocked to realise "they" actualy did it.

On the other hand.... he might not have known... These criminals who organised 911 were aware that Bush would be on film and in public when the planes started flying into the towers. He was on his own and it was up to him how to deal with the situation. The fact that he just sat there and followed the advice of his press officer says something about the person Bush and his security detail than about anything else.

edit on 14/7/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/7/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

I read the book that Webster Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin wrote titled
George Bush (Sr): The Unauthorized Biography. It had a plethera of
inside information. One of the writer's Father (Anton?) was the lead attorney
for a group of U.S. depositors who lost their money in a bank started
by Prescott Bush ( Geo Sr.'s Father)...Union Bank at 40 Wall Street, NYC.
The bank was first warned by FDR in 1940 and then FDR closed it by revoking
it's Charter in 1941/42 - FOR TRADING WITH THE ENEMY!!! The Union Bank was the
U.S. based financial backroom of the whole NAZI apparatus. They were the moneymen
for Thyssen Steel, Kryup Amory and I.G. Farben - later known as Bayer Pharmaceuticals/held the patent for morphine from Opium. Prescott started this bank with the help of two VERY important people...#1 G.H. Walker - Prescott's father-in-law/ Th ed ORIGINAL "W"/scion of a very important retail/wholesale company from St. Louis that reported got their "corporate" business Charter from the Queen of England, a relative of some degree. G.H Walker's side of the FAMILY also started/built the Kennebunk Port ME summer coumpoundstill used by the Bush FAMILY. G.H. was also instrumental in starting several sports francises, PGA (golf), Belmont Race track, Sarasota Springs Racetrack. His b eye ther started The NY METS and financed Madison Square Gardens. #2 was Averell Harriman- thin k of the game of Monopoly and think of owning ALL The Railroads. ...that ishow the Harriman's made their fortune. Prescott went to Princeton and ended up as roommate to Averrell's younger brother Bunny. Harriman' were yrue BLUEBLOODS and married into the Mayfloer Families and John Smith & Wm. Penn. Averell later became the ultimate diplomat on the World stage and was responsible for the huge U.S. wide buildup of highway infastructure after WWII.

Incidentally, I am not 100% certain but I strongly believe that the old address of the Union Bank (40 Wall St.) is the bank building that Spike Lee uses in his movie INSIDE MAN. The address is also were Trump made his 1st real estate deal.

Prescott was brought into Skull & Bones by virtue of being roomies with Bunny who was a definite LEGACY. The scuttlebutt is that Prescott proved his worth by stealing the skull of Geronimo and bringing it back the clubhouse aka THE TOMBS.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When It comes to 9/11 I've never thought to involve Bush. I do think he should have been taken out of the class room when he told what was happening though.
I get the feeling he's seeing it as we all are as well. I don't think he's involved.

I could be well off the mark but he always seemed to know something was going to happen, just not directly involved. If that makes any sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.madcowprod.com...

The United States provided Massoud with comparatively less support than other factions.[35]Part of the reason was that it permitted its funding and arms distribution to be administered by Pakistan, which favored the rival mujahideen leaderGulbuddin Hekmatyar. In an interview, Massoud said, "We thought the CIA knew everything. But they didn't. They supported some bad people [meaning Hekmatyar]."[citation needed] Primary advocates for supporting Massoud were the US State Department'sEdmund McWilliams and Peter Tomsen, who were on the ground in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Others included two Heritage Foundation foreign policy analysts, Michael Johns and James A. Phillips, both of whom championed Massoud as the Afghan resistance leader Diatribeorthy of U.S. support under the Reagan Doctrine.[35][36] Thousands of foreign Islamic volunteers entered Afghanistan to fight with the mujahideen against the Soviet troops.

Source Wikipedia

y to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I believe, my opinion, that the whole bit about this U.S. Shadow coup faction havingthe codes for the "FOOTBALL" + other highest level code words (as stated in the OP's source video was reported in the Chicago Sun Times by Robert Fournier from the Assoc. Press) was a stategic move to isolate Bush (jr) and anyone on the trip. This was similar to overlooked pawns TRAPPING THE QUEEN. This move made Bush(jr)'s team INSTANTLY REALIZE the breath and scope of the coup faction's depth and power. Nuking the ME was the proported endgame but the realtime effect/affect was to isolate the President and his immediate team on the ground in Florida.

I also must speak up for Daniel Hopsinger, he was the original reporter to state the significance of a possible assination by the "film crew". Mossaud(sic) was held in high esteem by the Jawbreaker gus on the ground. He was a true Warrior/poet/statesman; BUT that is exactly why the higher ups in Clinton Admin and some faction of National Security Apparatus DID NOT WANT HIM AROUND when the dust settled...because he was a man principles and a man of conviction. He was not looking for absolute power, thus he was an obstacle to the U.S. who wanted/needed a dictator like Sadam Hussein in Iraq.. Daniel H. Has done awesome reporting on a whole range of field of inquiries, please read some of his stuff.

Sorry, for typos and spacing issues. I am working with a small phone keyboard/screen.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

When It comes to 9/11 I've never thought to involve Bush. I do think he should have been taken out of the class room when he told what was happening though.

The thing is when Bush was told he thought it was a small plane and didn't think he needed to leave, but if you watch the video of him during that period you can see he is almost uncertain as to what he should do.

Here you go, you can see exactly what happened from the man himself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

While I may not believe in your issues of flight 93 and buulding 7; from Dan Hopsinger's reporting about the Atta group in St. Petersburg Fla. and the passengers on 93 knowing about the other planes and forming up to stop the hijacking of their plane. However, after reading your take on there being a silent counter play within the 911 coup attempt, I DEFINETLY see the same divergent elements as those portrayed in the movie THE GOOD SHEPARD. Definetely got me thinking!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Notice how he reacts to the sound at 1:23:
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think GW and some Sodium Pentothal
could lead to some very enlightening details about that administration.
He may have known very little about what the real President
and Sec of State were up to on 9/11. However the odd little bits
of what he does know could blow the lid off.

edit on 14-7-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: removed a word

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex

People have to understand there isn’t just one powerful group in America but many at the table, but the two main groups are:

The southern and western powers and the eastern establishment who I think were personified in that movie you speak of...
Each has their own factions in the military, police and intelligence establishment.

The eastern mainly the CIA the western mainly the FBI...they are their private police forces

As an aside these groups, imo, came together in the JFK assassination

They may have been together somewhat in 911 but not exactly unified

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I can agree with the idea of two main cliques: Eastern Establishment (CIA) & Western. The CIA mainly recruits from Eastern Ivy League Schools. And Hoover definitely recruited from the Mormons. The South, I think is still a creature unto itself.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

They are scouted prior to the trip. However, that morning an Arabic news crew tried to access where the President was staying for an interview...or so the reports go. So, the Secret Service keeping him in a "safe" area while they re-scout the route makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

.....with the idea that the Secret Service might rush him out of a secured location making it easier to pick him off in transit......

The US Secret Service did the right thing. Broke out the heavy guns, re-scouted the route, THEN moved him to Air Force One for a combat takeoff.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Um, both of the VC-25s had extensive modifications made to their communications equipment as a result of that day. So, yes, there were problems communicating with the ground.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
He's sitting there like the figurehead the Presidents of the US have always been since LBJ.The Coup faction allowed him to remain in The Oval Office and play the role of hero while they attempted to capture Eurasia.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Attempted to capture Eurasia....oooookay. That is interesting

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex

yeah

John Kennedy's father, Joseph P Kennedy, was a bootlegger and stock swindler

FDR's grandfather , Warren Delano, smuggled opium into China

Can play all sort of games with people's ancestors

Surprised failed to mention that one of Bush's ancestors was hanged in Salem as a witch......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join