It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primordial Music of Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This will blow your mind, the following clips are actually from an album released by NASA of the collected sounds around the planets in our solar system.

www.amazon.com...

Your sci-fi expectations will be exceeded, enjoy...

"Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space. Sound does exist as electromagnetic vibrations. The specially designed instruments on board the various space probes used Plasma Wave antenna to record the vibrations used here, all within the range of human hearing (20-20,000 CPS)

Each planet, moon and ring system has a distinctive "musical" pattern. Listening to this unusual recording has a mysteriously relaxing effect. After a long hard day, you can bring your brainwaves into a slower and meditative state.

In 1989, Dr. Jeffrey D. Thompson, D.C., B.F.A. was approached by representatives working with NASA and JPL to explore a series of powerful recordings which the Voyager I & II Spacecraft had sent back from Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. These recordings seemed to be having a profound effect on the scientists and researchers who were exposed to them. Dr. Thompson was approached as an expert in the field of sound and healing, and especially in his work with "Primordial Sounds." Primordial sounds are human body sounds and nature sounds formatted in special ways to cause a deep response in the subconscious mind. These are extremely useful in all levels of healing. Could the space sounds actually be Primordial Sounds, also -- from outer space but strangely familiar to us?"

source:
www.ebook3000.com...

Miranda and Io are by far my favorites, makes you really wonder if Stanley Kubrick in fact really did try to sync "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" with Pink Floyd's Echoes...

...or maybe it is, subconscious primordial synchronicity on a level we can't controllably comprehend.

There's many more planetary sounds, just search youtube.]
edit on 11-7-2015 by rexsblues because: added source

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I like this, amazing!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Man these are awesome beyond words. I need to do some research and learn how they actually got these sounds. If it is the real deal, that's too tingly cool. Reminds me of the ambient deep space music that composers like Steve Roach, Lustmord etc create. Their songs can go for hours and it just takes me away to somewhere I've never been, but know very well.

Thanks for sharing. I'll totally sleep well to these.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsbluesThanks for putting those up. Yes, very good play while sleeping.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

From what I've gathered it's a lot like detecting the ultra-violet or infra-red visual light spectrums, it's definitely there, we just have to have specific tools to be able to observe.

Strictly speaking, the plasma wave instrument does not detect sound. Instead it senses waves of electrons in the ionized gas or "plasma" that Voyager travels through. No human ear could hear these plasma waves. Nevertheless, because they occur at audio frequencies, between a few hundred and a few thousand hertz, "we can play the data through a loudspeaker and listen," says Gurnett. "The pitch and frequency tell us about the density of gas surrounding the spacecraft."

The sounds, are basically caused by the plasmatic solar winds enveloping each planet. On par with a beer bottle whistling in the wind.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
2001-pink Floyd video is a totally awesome display of horsepower in film....man

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

"Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space.

Well, yeah, it does.

If they picked it up on an antenna, it's a radio signal, not sound. A lot of people like to push this, if someone finds it entertaining, great, but it's not sound.

eta: "sounds of the spheres" probably sells better than "radio noise" as a title, though.
edit on 12-7-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

Strictly speaking, the plasma wave instrument does not detect sound. Instead it senses waves of electrons in the ionized gas or "plasma" that Voyager travels through.

We call this...radio.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
coolness

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Interesting considering the quoted piece

Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space. Sound does exist as electromagnetic vibrations. The specially designed instruments on board the various space probes used Plasma Wave antenna to record the vibrations used here, all within the range of human hearing (20-20,000 CPS) 

Each planet, moon and ring system has a distinctive "musical" pattern. Listening to this unusual recording has a mysteriously relaxing effect. After a long hard day, you can bring your brainwaves into a slower and meditative state. 

Now....
when I previously mentioned this in regards to the goldilocks zone been of a specific frequency that is ie essential to life and I was mocked.....
And when I also stated that every planet has its own specific frequency.....
think opera singer going beyond that which a glass is able to with stand????

Now also put into the equation the specific frequency of earth and schuman resonance.....and also the frequency that we as a species has using bioelectric fields.......now sit and ponder on global warming and certain ailments and illnesses and animal die offs......
Add that on par to the increase of technology involving an invisible web/cloud of frequency waves RF and wifi etc.......these do not and are not natural and can only have one affect on a natural frequencywhen the natural frequency is essentially been covered. Earthquakes? Seismic activity it all comes down to the topic at hand.

Google search if we could see wifi and RF.

Nice thread S&F
edit on 12-7-2015 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
Interesting considering the quoted piece

Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space. Sound does exist as electromagnetic vibrations. The specially designed instruments on board the various space probes used Plasma Wave antenna to record the vibrations used here, all within the range of human hearing (20-20,000 CPS) 

Now....
when I previously mentioned this in regards to the goldilocks zone been of a specific frequency that is ie essential to life and I was mocked.....

Now also put into the equation the specific frequency of earth and schuman resonance.....and also the frequency that we as a species has using bioelectric fields.......now sit and ponder on global warming and certain ailments and illnesses and animal die offs......
Add that on par to the increase of technology involving an invisible web/cloud of frequency waves RF and wifi etc.......these do not and are not natural and can only have one affect on a natural frequencywhen the natural frequency is essentially been covered. Earthquakes? Seismic activity it all comes down to the topic at hand.

Google search if we could see wifi and RF.

Nice thread S&F

yeah man, you're spot with that. I read another article that explains 'the zones' in detail and it's exaclty like that, wine glasses or, as i put it; beer bottles whistling in the wind.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Now....

I can see why you were mocked, if you posted that in one of the science-based forums, because it's not true.

It only works with very thin lead crystal wine goblets. If you'd like a detailed 'why', I can provide. Your opera singer can't break a beer mug. Or a water balloon.

Earth doesn't have a specific frequency. Even the I-E waveguide resonance that is the Schumann resonance isn't exact, because the waveguide structure varies with the density of the ionosphere. And it's not a perfect sphere on either side. Species don't have specific bioelectric field frequencies. Even an organism doesn't, because that field is the sum of every muscle cell and neuron firing.

Global warming, ailments, animal dieoffs and the like are a non-sequitur.

There are no frequency waves. Waves can have a frequency, or many. RF is totally natural. You're emitting it right now. And RF does not have a mechanical component, so it can't cause seismic activity. Radio is not sound. Sound is not radio.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I beg to differ......
As for what I said about the wine glass that was merely an example.

I will even go further to that which I have already said and add.....(not saying it's fact but simply my opinion so please don't come back with links to what scientists say is true because I'm not entirely convinced we are been told the truth, the whole truth....and so on and so on, but hey)

So......
I (my own personal opinion) think that the cloaking of the planet in waves as you put it are something to take into account in regarss to many things.
Eg...
Global warming
Certain ailments and illnesses (cancer, dementia, alzheimers, anxiety, depression, arthritis, maybe more maybe a few)
Seismic activity
Bird and bee die offs
Mammal beachings

Please let me explain.

(I'd appreciate it if someone could upload a video called "I AM HAARP" )

If the planet and all life, resonate to a specific frequency, yet we today are increasingly becoming enveloped within a shell of alternative frequencies that dont resonate with cells and life in general then it would be fair to say one must influence the other or affect the other.

I also believe that the Sun not only influces weather systems and seismic activity here on earth but I dont think people realise that the activity here on earth may also actively influence the sun.
To be totally honeat I think our specific solar system all planets influence each other as part of a single cell.
As for HAARP....well I have many views....is it for the good for the bad? God knows. As for the ionosphere and the cloud seeding? Is it to influence weather or rains etc or is it a way to create something to allow better ease of signals from our technology, .....bit like increasing the conductivity to allow the current an easier path.

Remember the HAARP data meters that once allowed us all to hear the sounds of the sun that were quite humbling and now they're gone? They were something else tbh.

While it's on my mind the rush to come up with ideas to protect against an asteroid hit and certain groups are wanting these nuclear missiles etc....the answer could be simply be here within this thread either to destroy or simply gently move it off course just as the waves do of the sea.

I'd like to ask you all though what affect does this have on DNA? Its a genuine question so please.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

The real "Music of the Spheres."

So, that's curious, where are the sounds of Mars?
Not mention on the titles, perhaps included with some of the videos?
edit on 12-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

So......
I (my own personal opinion) think that the cloaking of the planet in waves as you put it are something to take into account in regarss to many things.
Eg...
Global warming
Certain ailments and illnesses (cancer, dementia, alzheimers, anxiety, depression, arthritis, maybe more maybe a few)
Seismic activity
Bird and bee die offs
Mammal beachings

Cloaked in waves? That doesn't make any sense to me. But what I DID say was that the Schumann resonance was an artifact of the ionosphere-Earth waveguide. Both the Earth and the ionosphere are reflective to a range of EM. So they form a sphere-in-sphere waveguide. And that's where SR comes from. And it has nothing to do with anything on your list.

If the planet and all life, resonate to a specific frequency, yet we today are increasingly becoming enveloped within a shell of alternative frequencies that dont resonate with cells and life in general then it would be fair to say one must influence the other or affect the other.

However, the planet and all life do NOT resonate to a specific frequency of anything. You can't, by the way, use "frequency" as a proper noun. I can't hand you a frequency. It's an attribute of something. So when you use the term, you have to make clear "frequency of what". There isn't anything that "resonates with life in general". So it would be fair to say that your premise is flawed from the start.

I also believe that the Sun not only influces weather systems and seismic activity here on earth but I dont think people realise that the activity here on earth may also actively influence the sun.

In what way, do you think? Because the reason people don't realize it, is because it doesn't.

As for HAARP....well I have many views....is it for the good for the bad? God knows.

Well, God's not the only one in that case. But at any rate, they're taking it apart. It hasn't been online for a while now.

Remember the HAARP data meters that once allowed us all to hear the sounds of the sun that were quite humbling and now they're gone? They were something else tbh.

There weren't any. The Sun doesn't make sounds you can hear here, because there's that vacuum thing in the way.

I'd like to ask you all though what affect does this have on DNA? Its a genuine question so please.

What effect does WHAT have?

new topics

top topics

join