It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibsy..is that you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hey Guys, I came by this LASCO image today on a blog post I follow. I have been checking out the updates etc every day and usually this poster who follows the object and makes the posts,does so on average 3 times a week I suppose? Perhaps more at times? Anyway I do not recall seeing this object in this form for 2 years of looking?

Just a heads up for further attention.

Edit-Here's the blog post nearly forgot.

poleshift.ning.com...
edit on 8-7-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Are we going to start this BS again?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Thanks for the pearls of wisdom Sam so refreshing!

We are just beginning..

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Looks like you started the bulls*

I'll have to wait for a professional examination.. that is buzzard and pretty large.

The "light blur" I suppose, looks modified. Just seems kind of fake lol.

Idk, will keep an eye

Ah the Nibsy. . Didn't know what that reference was until re reading lol. Nibiru/planet X/wormwood etc... is Saturn.

This is not a planet, I would assume.
edit on 8-7-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Again with the poleshift.ning?
You need to start checking out some better websites.
And no, I don't think it's Nibiru

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Looks like the eraser tool in Paint was used to make the supposed object.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

It clearly is, in the centre.

The top and bottom seem a little different though.

What's been "erased" is the question, I think.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi.

was looking at this, via SOHO's DIY image gallery. Using the time stamps provided, I changed filters..the blue one C2 I think and at 18:54, it seems the object zooms up and left. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Where is the original link so this can be verified...Looks like a Planet to me possibly Venus (no joke)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Yogiyosh

Could you link to it please, i got no results when i searched for it

edit on 8-7-2015 by Drazzl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ya something is wrong here.

Looks too modified or someone seriously erased what is behind that blur of white...

I'm going to assume for a moment this is the eraser tool;

There is orange glowing object under the erased looking effect. Look how the eraser was used, like an egg-shape, then scribbled horizontal giving those lines.

The orange object that was erased over, you can see peaking out of the bottom of the erased, like bottom of tear drop or egg shape.

I want to see the raw image. This is annoying.
edit on 8-7-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Why is everything that can't immediately be identified "Nibiru?" It looks like a small bright object quickly passing in front of and close to the camera. The elongated shape is probably due to motion blurring during the coronograph exposure. The ragged edges on the side is due to CCD blooming, the constant variation suggests a constant possibly periodic change in brightness, and the point spread function visible at the top and bottom indicates it's not a cosmic ray hit. The large size may be due in part to being slightly out of focus from being close to the camera, but due to over-exposure and CCD blooming the occluding disc's impact on the circle of confusion (turning it into a donut shape) is not visible. In short, it's likely just a bit of the spacecraft's insulation that broke away and floated in front of the camera during an exposure. By luck it was close enough during the exposure that it was still quite bright, enough to cause extreme CCD blooming.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here's the raw image: sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

You can get the images, and even a time-lapse movie, here: sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

The fact that this "object" appears in the camera's field of view only for a few minutes (perhaps even 1 minute or less), this sules out a planet. The "object" isn't there in the image taken just 2 minutes prior, and isn't in the next image taken 12 minutes after. A planet would have moved much slower.

Ergo, it's either some weird imaging glitch, or a small piece of debris floating by near the spacecraft.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I find it amazing that not only do you continue to use a site owned by Nancy Lieder as a source but you continue to use it as your main source. So tell us, why didn't Planet X pass by Earth in 2012?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Is it too much to ask that anyone who makes a post like this is IP banned?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter
Why is everything that can't immediately be identified "Nibiru?"

Also, why do the sinister Powers-That-Be use the blatantly-obvious MSPaint "erase" function instead of cut & paste or the PS "clone" tool to completely erase any evidence of the "classified" object? For that matter, why do they release the images at all?

I know, I know: "Because... because MOUSTACHE-TWIRLING VILLAINS, that's why!!!1!"
edit on 9-7-2015 by Saint Exupery because: MOUSTACHE-TWIRLING VILLAINS!!!1!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I agree with OccamsRazor04. I do try and play the ball and not the man; this is puerile. I just wasted 4 minutes of my life.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I thought the Nibiru subject was put to rest a few years ago... when NOTHING happened. I guess not !

edit on 9-7-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The space gnat was cleaning the lens and scratched it causing a hot pixel that appeared to be wiped out by accident

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
I thought the Nibiru subject was put to rest a few years ago... when NOTHING happened. I guess not !

i know right? i can't believe "Nibiru" is still a thing. i wonder why people want to believe such nonsense?

BTW: i've built up a larger collection of M.A.C. cosmetics than is in your avi now
it's a hobby of mine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join