It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Dollar Substitute to Go Public on Oct 20th?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

He predicts the Chinese Yuan will replace the US Dollar. That's something that many others have predicted. I have heard this from other sources recently. What will the US do to recover? Will this be the GREATEST depression as Peter Schiff says?

With the "Chinese stock collpase" thread that I have seen lately, is it a farce to distract people from the Yuan taking over?

I have looked up articles about the Chinese "overprinting" their Yuan currency just like every other country overprinting their currency. They have supposedly overinvested in real-estate property (according to many articles that are searchable). Some say that the Chinese currency is on the verge of collapse, just like the rest of the fiat currencies.

Then, there are others that say that China has more gold than the rest of the world. Remember this-any paper currency is ultimately backed by thin air. If you invest in paper, you are investing in thin-air (no matter what currency it is)-according to people like Peter Schiff.

The truth is that most currencies are hyper-inflated at this point. The biggest question ultimately is this: Will it be a global collapse? If it is, what will be most valuable that people will be able to afford?

I remember looking at a picture the other day in Greece with a guy selling toilet paper and tooth-paste. He looked depressed, like nobody was buying-or maybe he felt bad to be charging as much as he had to.

I don't like the way this guy is talking about "Playing the currency market". It reeks of lies if you ask me. I think almost all of the markets are rigged with quantum computers and other hardware. He should recommend things besides being in the "markets".

I have typed this as I am listening to his video, but ATS is about denying ignorance. I want the concrete on this, if it is true.

I got to the point where he said to "Invest into China". Right as the Chinese stock market has some hiccups the other day...

He says to invest in "A shares" (typically reserved for "Chinese locals"). He's saying you better "get in now, before it's too late...." I've heard this type of thing before...

The second thing he recommends is "investing into a Chinese cell-phone provider". All I can say is that tech stocks are very risky, no matter what country they are in.

He then recommends his "Chinese play book". "If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, you'd better take your chance and get involved as soon as possible!" Sounds like selling a bridge across the ocean starting in Arizona....

While I agree that the collapse globally is coming, ultimately they are selling a "risk free trial subscription". I would like to see info from people that is designed to help people, without seeking profits. If the end is coming, they shouldn't charge for it. If people make money, they would probably send money Steve's way.

They've hired mathematicians, built a million dollar computer system, etc., etc., etc. If they gave it away for free, most people would give back if they make money on it. It kind of reminds me of the video with Ron Paul wanting to sell the book America 2020 for that investment adviser he was recommending. My recommendation to people on this thread is to not throw your money at this. I have seen a lot of these types of things in the past, and the fact is that almost ALL of them don't pan out. You honestly would be better buying toilet paper or food if the real collapse is coming! Just my humble opinion...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Cut to the chase already.

The Big announcement, radical change, must be ready… whats Steve selling?

I bet he'll mail you a brochure.

Pssst, invest with him, just to be safe.

Why are you always so negative? I spent time to post this and my only profit is spreading the information and making others aware. Say thank you for once.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
How is this different from SDRs? Basket currencies have been around for a while. They're not open to the public, rather for national investments.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
your first link is a just a "financial news paper" that apparently thinks that scams make better money. and from their own count their not that popular. only 75,000 subscribers!

here is part of their about us.

You’ll get the important stories you won’t hear about in the mainstream media… discover the best investment opportunities that exist right now… read life-changing insight from some of the world’s most successful people… discover easy ways to save money and elevate your standard of living… and learn simple steps you can take to achieve true personal and financial freedom. So stop wasting time trying to sort through the noise. Let us do it for you.

notice that everything is about investing and money." You’ll get the important stories you won’t hear about in the mainstream media…" "opportunities that exist right now"

there's a reason you don't hear about them in the mainstream media, it's crackpot scams.

and your second link.
it's a freaking infomercial, the guy is trying to sell something. he's not the first to use this format, been done at least three times that i know of and been posted on ATS at least once.

here is the disclaimer for the video posted in your second link.

Legal Notices: Here is our Disclosures and Details page. We've broken this information into two distinct parts. Part 1: DISCLOSURES ABOUT OUR BUSINESS contains critical information that will help you use our work appropriately and give you a far better understanding of how our business works - both the benefits it might offer you and the inevitable limitations of our products. Part 2: PROMOTION DETAILS contains facts, figures, explanations, annotations, full testimonials, and other resources specific to this promotional piece. If you have questions or want more information about the marketing material you just viewed, the first place to look is Part 2 of this document. Although this is not a part of our "Disclosures and Details" page, you can view our company's privacy policy here..

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: intrptr
Cut to the chase already.

The Big announcement, radical change, must be ready… whats Steve selling?

I bet he'll mail you a brochure.

Pssst, invest with him, just to be safe.

Why are you always so negative? I spent time to post this and my only profit is spreading the information and making others aware. Say thank you for once.

Sorry, i know a sell when I see it and call it like I see it.

Caveat emptor

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Even if the Renminbi becomes a reserve currency, its going have next to little affect on the US dollar; the US markets are huge, liquid and with the rising debt and many countries increasing the fx reserves (2/3) the US dollar is going nowhere.

As far as im aware china doesn't have an open capital account so before the IMF include this into their basket of SDR it needed to be freely transferable.

Also, not sure if it was mentioned but China might not even want there currency to be include in the basket; personally why would they, when the yen is weak, the euro is on the brink of a Greek exit which will have an impact on the dollar and pound, why would China want there currency affected by another crisis which is coming sooner or later

Just a few of my thoughts; no doubt so epic ATS economists will be on there way :-)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
your first link is a just a "financial news paper" that apparently thinks that scams make better money. and from their own count their not that popular. only 75,000 subscribers!

I'm sorry, which part of the below quote you didn't understand?

I read the whole material thoroughly and also listen to the interview and I'm baffled. I don't think many were aware of this. However, it's still not a fact but just a "prediction" and a logical outlook on the current financial situation world wide. The author makes some very good points and also some ground shaking revelations if it come to pass.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The money to be made in this is making people sign on for some person to 'help' them reap the profits that is said to be made.

If this was true, does anyone think big investment companies are going to let average people get much of a windfall? That's there business plan.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The global collapse will happen. People like Steve in the video are helping themselves while the "getting is good". All paper currencies will collapse. With companies existing that want to reduce the population on Earth, that is what people should be most worried about. The problem is that about 99% of people don't even have a clue about those sorts of problems. What the world is looking at is A.I. robots killing everyone in the near future. That is a fact. Just look up the articles with these two words: Google terminator. There's hundreds of others that want the same thing. As the Chinese said years ago that we would, "We now live in "interesting times"." How nice it would be to be able to build a space ship powerful enough to get to a habitable planet! That should have been the focus on earth, rather than wars and profiteering!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

i'm sorry that you fell hook line and sinker for this scam. just because you posted your own disclaimer, doesn't change the fact that you took time and posted the whole interview not just the link to the video.

and it's hard not to believe you didn't fall for it when you post things like this in replies to others.

edit on 7-7-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The so secretive IMF is nothing but an extension of the US Federal reserve, so this so call monopoly money they will be printing and spreading around is nothing but another crafty scheme from the banking system and wall street.

I guess if this is true we have to come to the realization that our own nations greedy bastards are trying to kill the dollar for their own benefit, they tried to kill it before when the euro came around but it wasn't enough.

Fake monopoly money, the scams never ends.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I know next to nothing about stock markets and currencies. That was an interesting read and now I know more. Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i'm sorry that you fell hook line and sinker for this scam. just because you posted your own disclaimer, doesn't change the fact that you took time and posted the whole interview not just the link to the video.

That''s your opinion. I did read that once already. I didn't care to read it twice.
edit on 7-7-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If this does indeed happen by October 20th, what are your plans? I don't have enough to throw at what they are selling here. If I did, I wouldn't do it. Please believe I appreciate you trying to share info with ATS, but I want to see a blueprint here about what to do instead of someone selling something.

What do you consider to be the safest investments? Would you invest in the stock market these days with all the quantum computing capabilities that the multi-national corporations have?

Share with us your recommendations for the collapse. I'm sure it will happen, and that's the part of this thread that I appreciate you sharing with us. What's the best way to be prepared? The most useful info will be how to prepare people for the inevitable economic collapse, and possibly world war 3.

The best yet would be: How can someone who makes about a thousand dollars a month after taxes survive through what might be coming soon?

I think that's the info people are looking for.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee The interview says "the playbook is available for free". I didn't go looking for it. I know you were asking the OP, but I plan to buy silver while it is low and look into how to invest in Chinese currency. I am no expert, I only have a few stocks but the site I use has a lot of free information.
I like The Motley Fool a lot. This interview is from Stansberry, who I have heard is also pretty good.

edit on 7-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

If this does indeed happen by October 20th, what are your plans? I don't have enough to throw at what they are selling here. If I did, I wouldn't do it. Please believe I appreciate you trying to share info with ATS, but I want to see a blueprint here about what to do instead of someone selling something.

To tell you the truth I just shared the information. Personally have no assets or other things to either throw at or buy. So to me whether it happens or not, doesn't change anything. Have nothing to lose, nothing to gain.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There is a huge difference between a "substitute" (your word) currency and an "alternative" (article word) currency. Your thread title is misleading and points towards ending the dollar and starting something else, this isn't true.

Just saying....

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

There is a huge difference between a "substitute" (your word) currency and an "alternative" (article word) currency. Your thread title is misleading and points towards ending the dollar and starting something else, this isn't true.

Just saying....

It's not my title. It is the original from the material.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

OP you posted the entire transcript for posters who could not watch the video..........ATS needs more members like you......Really this is dedication and just being a cool guy.

I wish I could give this post more than 1 star and flag.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.....
Edited and reopened......

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Jul 8 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join