It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Dollar Substitute to Go Public on Oct 20th?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I read the whole material thoroughly and also listen to the interview and I'm baffled. I don't think many were aware of this. However, it's still not a fact but just a "prediction" and a logical outlook on the current financial situation world wide. The author makes some very good points and also some ground shaking revelations if it come to pass.

The International Monetary Fund is one of the most secretive and powerful organizations in the world.

They monitor the financial health of more than 185 countries… they establish global money rules… and provide “bail-out” assistance to bankrupt nations.

And on Oct 20th of this year, the IMF is expected to announce a reserve currency alternative to the U.S. dollar, which will send hundreds of billions of dollars moving around the world, literally overnight.
According to Juan Zarate, who helped implement financial sanctions while serving in George W. Bush’s Treasury department, “Once the [other currency] becomes an alternative to the dollar, rules of the game begin to change.”

And Leong Sing Chiong, Assistant Managing Director at a major central bank, said this dollar alternative “is likely to transform the financial landscape in the next 5-10 years.”

thecrux.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There is also an interview of the author available. You can watch it here:

orders.cloudsna.com...##AST09988

I can also going the transcription of the whole interview for members who cannot watch the video. I hope that's ok with the mods because the interview is rather lengthy.

NOTE: from the OP

...in order for you to see the transcription you have to leave the page of the video and a pop up window is asking you whether to stay or leave. When you click stay on the page it switches to the transcription instead of the video. However when you try to put the direct link to the transcription, it still shows you the video and you have to go to the above steps to see the transcription.

edit on Wed Jul 8 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
www.reviewopedia.com...

For what it's worth, the crux doesn't get a resounding endorsement from others in the financial sector. I decided to read a bit about them because of the ads on their site.

I think it's something worth looking in to, but I'm not ready to call it gospel yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If you own anything priced in U.S. dollars...

Mark Down This Date: October 20, 2015

For the first time in 35 years, an upcoming announcement could start a new era in modern finance, and could create a once-in-a-lifetime moneymaking opportunity.

JARED KELLY

Thank you for joining us. I'm Jared Kelly... here with Dr. Steve Sjuggerud, a former mutual fund Vice President and hedge fund manager.

Steve is Chief Strategist at one of the world's largest independent financial research firms - with over 400,000 clients in 170 countries.

He's appeared on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg Television. Now Steve - you've just released one of the biggest financial predictions of your career... and it's been going viral. Give us the breakdown.
DR. STEVE SJUGGERUD
(Stansberry Research)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Jul 7 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

It's a wealth protection measure for the ultra rich.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

STEVE

Well, I don't know if I'd call them riots...But yes, within hours of the announcement - people all along the Swiss border realized there was an incredible arbitrage opportunity. So they flooded the local currency exchange centers to get Euros. I mean there were two-hour lines at currency kiosks. Some Swiss ATMs didn't even have enough Euros to dispense.

JARED

And I remember that made the Wall Street Journal...

STEVE

After the fact, sure, the story made headlines... but you didn't see a paper like the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, or The New York Times predict it, at least not to my knowledge.

orders.cloudsna.com...##AST09988

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
removed huge quote cont from above
edit on Wed Jul 8 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Is there any other news source for this specific info? I am skeptical at this point by the way the video was formatted. I've seen things predicted like this before, with videos presented in the same manner....and they didn't come true. I would like to see another source, the one he mentioned from Bloomberg in the video, and others-if they're available. We all know "the collapse" will eventually happen, but I need a little more before I believe this report.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
huge quote removed, see above for link

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is there any way to buy this new currency before the dollar becomes worthless.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Cut to the chase already.

The Big announcement, radical change, must be ready… whats Steve selling?

I bet he'll mail you a brochure.

Pssst, invest with him, just to be safe.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Is there any way to buy this new currency before the dollar becomes worthless.

Ah my pasty friend

It is called Gold

Coins
Bars
Even 24 k rings

You will be able to exchange gold for yuan

Yuan itself will be gold backed ( I read a lot of Asian stuff )

Did you know that in China communist government actually tells its people to have gold

Compare that to US government and their war on gold, they just want paper and plastic.

US federal empire will die not because of China Russia or BRICS

But because USA has gone insane.

Like a mad hatter making hats, just losing it over time.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm aware is a lengthy post but as I mentioned before, this is the transcript of the interview for members who cannot watch the video.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join