It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI asks for help from US Militias for 4th of July?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I first encountered this story on facebook, which I followed to a forum that we don't link to here, which I followed to another similar forum, which I followed ALL the way back to the original source: WELL REGULATED AMERICAN MILITIAS

Before I tell you what I think, here is the story:

Date: June 29, 2015
TO: All members of WRAM
Distribution: EVERYBODY YOU CAN CONTACT ASAP!
The following is from Rick Light via phone call this morning and posted on his FB page.
--------------------------
ALERT!!!!! ATTENTION ALL MILITIA, OATHKEEPERS and PATRIOT GROUPS.
As of 9:00 A.M. Central time I was contacted by the FBI to activate every Militia and Patriot group in the U.S. for an eyes and ears OP over the 4th of July holiday for possible terrorist attacks( ISIS in nature). The threat level is very high. We need people to monitor the internet and groups to monitor all activities nationwide. The following is the procedure in which we participate. I have already contacted many prominent Patriot and Militia leaders.

1. Wear plain clothes, not a militia uniform.
2. Carry local Sheriff’s Departments and local FBI contact numbers. If we see anything suspicious call the Sheriff first and then the FBI. Do not engage. Just monitor the situation until the Sheriff and FBI get to the scene.
3. If you are faced with an eminent attack and you are legally armed please protect life. Be in groups so at least someone can get the Sheriff and FBI to the scene.

I want to note that this is the first time in our lifetimes the FBI has reached out for the help of every Militia unit and Patriotic group to help guard our Nation. Please conduct yourselves as the Patriots we all are and do this with honor and integrity.
This can be another stepping stone for us all. It will take a lot of team work so do not let personal feelings get in our way.

We’ve got work to do Patriots so let’s get to work protecting this nation in a coordinated effort with Law Enforcement at the local, state and federal level.

We got a job to do Patriots... Salute.

Okay, so a lot to wade through here. These are my concerns with this "warning":

1. What are the credentials of this source? I can't find them, can anybody else?

2. Why would the FBI contact militias? It seems more like an FBI Agent would do this (who, of course, would remain nameless).

3. What could we possibly expect if this were true? (Which I doubt it is.)

Any others thoughts, ATS? Is this at all believable?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Shenanigans. The FBI isn't retarded. If there's any validity it's that perhaps the FBI told people to be extra vigilant and this guy spun that into asking for the Militia's help.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117
I first encountered this story on facebook, which I followed to a forum that we don't link to here, which I followed to another similar forum, which I followed ALL the way back to the original source: WELL REGULATED AMERICAN MILITIAS

Before I tell you what I think, here is the story:

Date: June 29, 2015
TO: All members of WRAM
Distribution: EVERYBODY YOU CAN CONTACT ASAP!
The following is from Rick Light via phone call this morning and posted on his FB page.
--------------------------
ALERT!!!!! ATTENTION ALL MILITIA, OATHKEEPERS and PATRIOT GROUPS.
As of 9:00 A.M. Central time I was contacted by the FBI to activate every Militia and Patriot group in the U.S. for an eyes and ears OP over the 4th of July holiday for possible terrorist attacks( ISIS in nature). The threat level is very high. We need people to monitor the internet and groups to monitor all activities nationwide. The following is the procedure in which we participate. I have already contacted many prominent Patriot and Militia leaders.

1. Wear plain clothes, not a militia uniform.
2. Carry local Sheriff’s Departments and local FBI contact numbers. If we see anything suspicious call the Sheriff first and then the FBI. Do not engage. Just monitor the situation until the Sheriff and FBI get to the scene.
3. If you are faced with an eminent attack and you are legally armed please protect life. Be in groups so at least someone can get the Sheriff and FBI to the scene.

I want to note that this is the first time in our lifetimes the FBI has reached out for the help of every Militia unit and Patriotic group to help guard our Nation. Please conduct yourselves as the Patriots we all are and do this with honor and integrity.
This can be another stepping stone for us all. It will take a lot of team work so do not let personal feelings get in our way.

We’ve got work to do Patriots so let’s get to work protecting this nation in a coordinated effort with Law Enforcement at the local, state and federal level.

We got a job to do Patriots... Salute.

Okay, so a lot to wade through here. These are my concerns with this "warning":

1. What are the credentials of this source? I can't find them, can anybody else?

2. Why would the FBI contact militias? It seems more like an FBI Agent would do this (who, of course, would remain nameless).

3. What could we possibly expect if this were true? (Which I doubt it is.)

Any others thoughts, ATS? Is this at all believable?

Highly unlikely this is real. While they have sent out a warning to be vigilant, I don't think they can "enlist" a force to work for them via a public notice from an uncredentialed source.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Although I don't trust the source. What the source describes is what any law-abiding American should be doing anyway all the time in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This was brought to my attention yesterday, and I cannot find any verification whatsoever. Considering the sources, I am very skeptical of it's validity.

The FBI keeps a close eye on the militias, I'd say it's most likely false.
edit on 30-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The MSM is pushing this 4 July terror threat. It may or may not be very credible but throwing out fear to keep the ISIS threat alive can't hurt in the gov's eyes.

On another front, 500 million spent on training rebels to fight ISIS is going to waste as the recipients are taking the arms and training and going after their own targets, mostly Syria leadership.
edit on 6/30/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

edit on 6/30/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

That is about the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. I doubt it is real as the FBI would not contact militias to do anything other than surrender their weapons! Did you get this thrust an email asking to pass it along to every patriot you know?

Thanks for the laugh and I hope Firehawk stays frosty!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

What the source describes is what any law-abiding American should be doing anyway all the time in the U.S.

Ya Beat Me To It!

( i.e. I agree )

edit on 30-6-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Isn't the rule of thumb on the net about the net is that all email is legit because it's on the net.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yes, it's just like television.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The FBI isn't cold calling random militia leaders asking for help.

Delusions of grandeur, much?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Shut your filthy mouth, the militias are the only thing standing between us and the redcoats!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just a thought... What a way to draw militias out, start something and then arrest them. Or claim the need for Americans to have protection from them.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is probably what happened.

The funding to rebels to fight ISIS is going wrong. What can be done to fix it.

Official A:
The ISIS funding is going bad. People are on to it. Fear level is falling.

Official B:
Hmm. OK.
Give the MSM a release of a credible ISIS treat in the US on the 4th of July.
Get the facebook and email guys to send the 'FBI asks militias for help' stuff.
That's buys us a week. People will be off to some other news item by then.

Official A:
Done.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Plot twist: the guy is an FBI UC and he just had to make up a reason for why his case agent called him during the last milita pancake breakfast.

Nailed it.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Added stuff because reasons.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

This would be posted on the FBI's website...

I've had friends talk to the FBI before.. They don't get directly involved until there is direct evidence of something bad happening, and then you don't want them to contact you.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

And Movies ! After all if Hollyweird puts it in a movie, its predicting or alluding, hinting or passing secret messages, so it has to be true. I hate to throw this out there as my tinfoil hat is currently in the dryer, but maybe the FBI did or at least someone who claims to be the FBI contacted this person and said exactly what the guy or gal claims ?

A setup to a potential false flag after all I am certain some Illuminati card game has a picture of the 4th with fireworks and crowds and a militia card. Would make for the perfect false flag type scenario ( Uggg! Cant believe I said that but we do know that there have been FF) militia group opens fire on a 4th crowd killing bunch of people and really some FBI stooge doing the dirty work but so many militia members present that it looks credible.

Doubt it is true (including my theory but my hat...you know ) and hope we have a safe and nice celebration but all the same it may be wise to skip any large crowds, something I do since most IED's were set off around large crowds, just me and my hang ups.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Has anyone considered this could be some kind of a trap to gain ID's ?? Sorry but I has become very suspicious of my Uncle Sammy in my old age. Don’t we normally do this anyway except calling the FBI

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It's a trap!

Lets get the militias out and about, so that some of them can screw up and give cause for arrest! The more "on alert" these groups are, the more likely they'll be visible and do something to cause the FBI to arrest them.

The FBI and the militias have never had a very good "working relationship" anyway. The FBI is constantly monitoring them, and no doubt has informants in their midst for seditious and illegal activity.
edit on 30-6-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Apparently they are looking for crisis actors or bodies?
This is a older vid from 2013, looking for the same but who knows?

edit on 6/30/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join