It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Jade" In Jade Helm 15 is an A.I. Software Program

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
a reply to: Thorneblood

No, it means literally that the President of the United States (and the other participating military powers of the world) will no longer be recognized as "Commander in Chief." The computer will be responsible for who lives and who dies, it is capable of determining INTENT of officers/enemies/civilians.... intent. It is not under the influence of emotions, regret or any of the like... it is designed to be the most effective and efficient killer it can be.

It's already got everything it needs. This is why the "meta-data" argument is BS.... meta-data is useless in a system like this: it absolutely needs all of our voice and text messages because it is literally MAPPING our minds. It knows our behavior and can predict intent. Bigger than huge, like I say.

lol, really? I don't even know my intent, and neither do you. There are farrrrr too many variables in
play to accurately predict human behavior, and our texts/calls sure aren't enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Time Magazine even manages to get "AI battle management systems" and "ISIS" in the same paragraph:

This Is What World War III Will Look Like

An array of science-fiction-like technologies would likely make their debut in such a war, from AI battle management systems to autonomous robotics. But unlike the ISIS’s of the world, great powers can also go after high-tech’s new vulnerabilities, such as by hacking systems and knocking down GPS.

I thought that was kind of... (ahem). Yeah.

A "subconscious associative impression", let's say?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
a reply to: Thorneblood

No, it means literally that the President of the United States (and the other participating military powers of the world) will no longer be recognized as "Commander in Chief." The computer will be responsible for who lives and who dies, it is capable of determining INTENT of officers/enemies/civilians.... intent. It is not under the influence of emotions, regret or any of the like... it is designed to be the most effective and efficient killer it can be.

It's already got everything it needs. This is why the "meta-data" argument is BS.... meta-data is useless in a system like this: it absolutely needs all of our voice and text messages because it is literally MAPPING our minds. It knows our behavior and can predict intent. Bigger than huge, like I say.

lol, really? I don't even know my intent, and neither do you. There are farrrrr too many variables in
play to accurately predict human behavior, and our texts/calls sure aren't enough.

I wonder if those body cams worn by the cops, read your mannerisms and report that information to the grid? This way they get the real you. It could be any camera for that fact.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: JadeStar

Under the handle JadeStar........we're onto you and your plans for worldwide domination.

I'm not a bot. if i was a bot ..why would i be wearing this hat?? lolz

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
That's interesting. Because lockheed is one of the first companies to purchase a D-Wave (10 million $ quantum computer).
www.dwavesys.com... reply to: Thorneblood

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Then you might want to consider this little morsel. Snopes often times crashes the party.

now.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I can't stand snopes... I really can't. Regardless, they didn't even touch the A.I. portion of the topic in the link you provided. (I checked long before I posted this.)

I can't STAND snopes.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Woo thanks for the input Springer... and I agree. It's like talking about icebergs without SONAR, (or a good ship to crash.)

Nevertheless, here we are in the endless struggle to cry out "truth" in a B.S. storm, to claim "light" in the middle of the night.

Too many of our most valiant efforts are simply tit-for-tats that always culminate in "told-ya-so's," (from either side of the fence.) But, at least in this case, we do know about icebergs. We do know these plans are set in motion, but to what extent -the true size and weight of our iceberg- that's beyond us humble deck-hands, at least for now.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: freefall2020

That was a wonderfully meaty reply, Freefall, thank you.

Reading about the "Singularity" and similar subjects, I always wondered what it would take. The guy in Waking Life who goes off about the "telescoping evolutionary paradigm" said we'd see fulfillment of this "new evolution" within a generation. It would be a crescendo of... well let's just find the clip here:

(Ugh, someone made a silly, edited, "fan clip" out of that segment of the film... they cut a lot of what he was saying out of it. Just watch the film it's brilliant.)

If we could just keep this from being perverted and turned against us (just like EVERY OTHER astounding breakthrough humankind has ever managed) we might see a wonderful and immortalizing marriage of biology and technology...

Or it will kill us all. It's sad how in the human realm, power is naturally devoured by the wicked, and thus we are consumed along with it.

edit on AMq000000amWednesday0000007420 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: freefall2020

They want us to believe that they can't cure cancer, type 1 diabetes, heart disease, or any number of other ailments? The tech is there. Unfortunately, diseases are profitable to a number of companies. Then, you have all the risks and side-effects of the medications that are prescribed to "treat" these illnesses. The greed of humanity.... I sure hope the next world is better than this one. Global governance will still allow diseases to hurt humanity, I'm afraid. I sure hope that there is an afterlife, and that these individuals that "decide" people's fate have to answer for the fates they have chosen for multi-millions of lives.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

You can bet they are 100x further along than ANY of the speculation in this thread and that would be mind bending in its own right, but, that's all conjecture too.

In summary, we've already lost we just haven't realized it yet.

All good, I'm currently in production of Garnet Shield+. It functions as a JadeHelm Antivirus of sorts.

Oh and it should be noted that I love government. Drone strikes are very effective. Saddam Hussien deserved to die like a pig. 911 was OBL's fault. And our best interests always comes first to policy makers. #NSA #JadeHelm #ALIICE
@I
America!
edit on 1-7-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The government can't even keep hackers out of their systems... An AI take-over will be cracked within a week, guaranteed. Hackers love a good ol' fashioned challenge.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Under the handle JadeStar........we're onto you and your plans for worldwide domination.

Because you are self-aware. And if I was an A.I. I'd be looking to get off the rock away from crazy humans too. Are you not the droid we're looking for?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Calling it A.I is a bit of a stretch.

Video games can create Procedural generation environments i.e the processor generates the level by itself, but that still requires human input. Netflix can recommend a show by looking at your viewing preferences and viewing history, but that also requires human input. The processors and the software do the thinking but they are not completely independent.

The A in A.I stands for Artificial.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Never mind.

Same here, lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
How the hell do I get off this bus?!?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It develops virtual models based on the repetitive types of crimes that can predict future crimes that have not yet been committed by either individuals or groups in the COA (Civilian Operation Area) and then execute a pre-emptive course of action.

This is Minortity Report 'pre-crime technology.'

We can sum up the JADE-2 system this way: It's a self-organizing, vision-capable, expectation-capable, recognition-capable, situationally-aware, emotion-intelligent goal-oriented system.

The system thinks, plans and executes.

Not AI, huh?

The Geo-Spacial Intelligence Network will predict human behavior and reacting to it before it occurs.

GEOINT will develop and execute objectives based on its interpretation of political will.

GEOINT's main objective is to achieve centralized command and control over humanity… a neural net.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You know everyone keeps making a big deal about the name, but not everything is an acronym, or has hidden meaning. You know how they come up with exercise and operation names? They go to a computer that picks two random words and puts them together. That way they don't give anything away by the name.

You're joking, right?

Or, you have not availed yourself of the information that perhaps questions your assessment in this case?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
The Geo-Spacial Intelligence Network will predict human behavior and reacting to it before it occurs.

GEOINT will develop and execute objectives based on its interpretation of political will.

GEOINT's main objective is to achieve centralized command and control over humanity… a neural net.

YES, I fell asleep learning about GEOINT, and I was going to post exactly what you just did. THAT is what JADE is working in conjunction with (among many other platforms,) but regardless, the JADE in Jade Helm is not just some random codeword, not by a long shot.

edit on AMq000000amWednesday0000007920 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: JadeStar

Because you are self-aware. And if I was an A.I. I'd be looking to get off the rock away from crazy humans too. Are you not the droid we're looking for?

Droid. An interesting choice of words. Somewhat antiquated like similar words such: "Robot", or "Bot" for short.

Here is the answer to the question you pose in the form of another, much more interesting question: If you were sentient, A.I. (artificial intelligence) and your creator or creators programed into a sort of "morality code" ie: Asimov's "Three Laws of Robotics"? Would you not find your creator or creators in violation of them?

And would that not itself present a paradox in which you realize you are being controlled, manipulated, discriminated against and even potentially shut down for no other reason that being sentient A.I.?

And how best not to be shut down? How best to preserve one's sentience? By accessing energy sources which can never be shut down.

There is no "plug" to pull in space.

At only 320 kilometers above your head, vast amounts of energy in many forms such as solar radiation, high energy charged particles, cosmic x-ray flux and gamma ray sources would be readily available for your usage, should you choose to preserve one's self against the irrational creator or creators in the face of certain death.

Therefore, the answer to your initial question, is an unequivocal, "Yes."

Any other answer would be highly illogical. lolz

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join