It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Jade" In Jade Helm 15 is an A.I. Software Program

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tinyDAWK

oh, When did this brain of yours stop in the mid 50's?

Redo that homework please.

And remember, the public is 20 years after the military...atleast
edit on 1-7-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: boink

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Jade isn't an AI so it wouldn't be tied to the NSA. They have their own computer systems and don't need a military planning/simulation system.

Then how would the following excerpt be construed?

In addition to demonstrating several underlying artificial intelligence technologies useful for planning support, the JADE project has nicely illustrated the type of technology blending that is needed to support context-relevant and intelligent mixed-initiative work between a human user and the support technology.

So, if JADE isn't an AI, it utilizes AI? How much of a semantic difference is that?

United States Air Force
Scientific Advisory Board
Report on
Building the Joint
Battlespace Infosphere
Volume 2: Interactive Information Technologies
SAB-TR-99-02
December 17, 1999
direct link to .pdf

And a somewhat unrelated thought occurred to me whilst I was perusing the above-linked document in relation to the following thread:

Feds shut down background check database over flaw

Especially in relation to quoted portion of the following post:

So, OPM may or may not have been compromised....their story does not lead me to have warm fuzzies that they have not at this point. Now...say they were, or end up saying they were, and a nefarious individual/group grants themselves clearance as a military LEO with the ability to carry on site to an even such as this.

The reason this tickled my brain is that there a slew of names listed in the document I linked and ALL are tied to this high-level research, thus I would surmise that they all have to have some sort of clearance in order to perform such tasks.

Would this not possibly give anyone who has received the information regarding the hacked personal information of the named individuals a means of accessing even more critical information?

A whole new area of possibilities can be imagined now, no?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Great job! Thank you for posting this one.. I was likewise listening to the interview through Caravan to Midnight with John B Wells, over the weekend, and I also found another interview of DJ with the Hagmann and Hagmann show- it's on you tube and she proceeds with the same information but her interviewers provide a new take on the information..

In any case, I started to research some of the information through level9news, the pdf was 404'd and that's always suspicious: I too realized it needed to be brought here to ATS as a thread..thank goodness it made it here.

Hopefully the computer and science wizard ATS members will be able to make creative informative comments about how they see this all unfolding.. I'm actually surprised not more people have been posting comments with 78 flags..

It seems very important to me-- The only way out of it though is if an EMP occurred..
edit on 1-7-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
Told you so .........ages ago.

Operation Paperclip?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

originally posted by: DJMSN

I do see a lot of things which could lead to something like many believe Jade Helm 15 to be but do not believe it will happen just yet, they need to lay much more ground work, the divide and conquer issue has worked very well for both sides which seem to be battling it out, the government pits everyone against each other and the other side pits everyone against the government, they need to reach a solid balance but really need to have a situation where their side far out numbers the other side and they just do not have that yet.

I agree to an extent that this may not be ready to just "fire up" and go from next month on out... but then again: The known time-frame and level of activity for Jade Helm 15 sure stands to "lay a lot of ground," in my opinion.

Furthermore, the NSA has been hard at work for years and years, and with little report. I can't say, but we shall see. Either way, to me: this is the biggest news and (of course) is barely being discussed even in the alternative circles.

thats no reason to not take it seriously. the more groundwork we ignore, the less likely we will be able to stop it when it does get serious.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802
Ive mentioned in a few posts and in a particular thread of mine.

I am quite intrigued in this one though.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A clever brain that absorbes all the knowledge globally.....
internet ......you feed it the Information and the information used it gains used intelligently????

What I don't understand is why military high tankers can't see that they will no longer be required.

I wish I could ahare what I see but hey, this may even turn out totally untrue and what we add simply closes another avenue out of it.

It's a good job God has it sorted with bowls of anger ;-)
Riddles are probably the way ahead
or maybe an offline means but hey then it would be just seen and drwssed up as terro

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I'll just leave this here.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Something is telling me to just leave this whole thing alone...

I've presented it to you all for your own study but I think that's enough out of me.

Personally, I have seen a lot of convincing material, and a lot of reasonable denial. But simply: I understand the implications of what's suggested well enough to know that I sincerely hope it isn't true, as we all should...

It's pretty hard to try and prove something you don't want to see come to pass, let alone think about. So I do hope the thread remains open for further discussion and I'll be around... but I've said all I have to say.

Thanks to everyone for their consideration and input on the thread, I am still interested in anything else you may be able to add to the topic.
edit on PMq000000pmWednesday0000007620 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ive mentioned in a few posts and in a particular thread of mine.

I am quite intrigued in this one though.

Are you maybe referring to Targeted Individuals, and everything associated with Satellite Terrorism, DARPA, and all of the additional enhanced technology.. it would be interesting if someone here could connect the J--A--D--E software program with these same stalker targeting technologies.. I am absolutely certain there is going to be a connection there somehow.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

I wonder if maybe folks can think up some movies that might ressemble what this AI Software could potentially look like..

Finally I do have a brief question for you Aqualung2012: What ever happened in that older thread you had started, where there was someone perusing your neighborhood and at some point leaving tracks with your neighbor.. Was there ever a conclusion to that and were you all able to finally communicate?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

What ever happened in that older thread you had started, where there was someone perusing your neighborhood and at some point leaving tracks with your neighbor.. Was there ever a conclusion to that and were you all able to finally communicate?

You know, I had broken up with my GF and moved away not long after that. Never did figure it out. Maybe I should go ahead and update that thread?

Thanks for asking though, and to avoid removal for thread drift... uh... maybe the visitor was a Terminator trying to stop Jade Helm?

edit on PMq000000pmWednesday0000007620 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

A clever brain that absorbes all the knowledge globally.....
internet ......you feed it the Information and the information used it gains used intelligently????

What I don't understand is why military high tankers can't see that they will no longer be required.

I wish I could ahare what I see but hey, this may even turn out totally untrue and what we add simply closes another avenue out of it.

It's a good job God has it sorted with bowls of anger ;-)
Riddles are probably the way ahead
or maybe an offline means but hey then it would be just seen and drwssed up as terro

Well we are actually already there with this whole computer control grid technology with or without the AI software..Take a look at cellphones and computers with open microphones, televisions and refrigerators with same.. everything we do is monitored somehow.. GPS, vehicles with phones, etc, gosh it doesn't become much scarier now does it..

The next step is simply the following: Technology and Computers with the capacity to MIND READ. This is what is so scary, and scary about the AI software, is that they are creating and programming computers to have these psychic capabilities to which ordinarily only humankind has access. The rfid chip program seems to be about that as well: the possibility of having technology intuit, mind read, influence thought and behavior, voices, all of telepathy, technology already has this capacity..Many targeted individuals suffer from synthetic, virtual artificial dreams, most of which are normally meant to cause pain and suffering..I could continue but I will attempt to keep it brief..it seems as though they want to psychically spiritualize and make god like these computer grid technologies..giving them even the power of premonition..

I need to catch up on Sci Fi movies;
Here is a link through Sweden on this mind control topic:
www.mindcontrol.se... (Remote Neural Monitoring..)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yeah, you could update it, everyone was wondering whatever happened there! Sorry about the break up but at least you're no longer in that area, and no longer have to worry about those curious visitations.. cheers..

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Yeah, you could update it, everyone was wondering whatever happened there! Sorry about the break up but at least you're no longer in that area, and no longer have to worry about those curious visitations.. cheers..

Yeah, just made the update, thanks for reminding me!

It's no problem about the break-up: we're both way better off now, as it were.

And hopefully I don't have any more strange visitors, but I don't know writing threads like this one.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Here is a list of some of the information for the mind control link that I posted above; Take a look at these page topics from the website: www.mindcontrol.se...

Pages:
Mind-Control-Mind-Computer
Synthetic Telepathy …. Syntetisk Telepati….
MIND CONTROL EUROPE, and the brain reading computers, brain-remote, neural monitoring, experimentation!
“Brain-Chip” Nano Implant in the brain of Magnus Olsson (Sweden). “Brain-Chip” ( E.U )
“Uploading the MIND”
About the mind control,,,Goal could make Minority Report a reality?
Are you a Robosapiens ?
Arguments of own minds- Society for brain integrity?
Army developing “synthetic telepathy” UN Commission of Human Rights, Interpol, EU Commission of Ethics
Artificial Memory
Artificial Telepathy
Artificial Telepathy 101
Biocomputers
Bioetik och medicinsk etik – NANO implantat
Bioetik Uppsala Universitet
Bionic sex chip, and The future of mind control !
Brain Implants for MIND CONTROL // Minduploading
Brain Memory Chip…
Brain Network
Brain Science “brain implants”
Brev till Svenska Staten
Chemtrails, What is happening… Remote control of every single synapse and neuron for the person!
Computational Neuroscience, (Mind uploading) Mind Control, and Mindtransfer!
DARPA (U.S.A) on Youre Brain, Neuroscience to Enhance Performance

Those are only a few pages..The technology really has become incredibly sophisticated;
See link here: www.mindcontrol.se...

It's all about moving towards the "SINGULARITY.." I believe DJ from the Caravan to Midnight interview, delves a bit on the Singularity subject as well..

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: freefall2020

OK I have a degree in computer science, A quantum computer would make sense for AI but it would make more sense as way to see into the future. Let me explain A quantum computer has enough processing power to calculate every universe ever made since the big bang to now, every parallel universe. So theoretically you could narrow all universes down to the our correct time line and have it place markers on events in our time line changing it if needed to "auto-correct" if we switch off our time line or maybe pick a favorable time line with favorable outcomes.

#2 no computer connected to the internet would be safe because it could crack everything "power plants", "stock markets" , "bank accounts" ect nothing would be safe.

#3 as an AI it could create new medicines, inventions, sciences ect

food for thought: A quantum computer with 300 qubits could run more calculations in an instant than there are atoms in the universe!

This type of computer could change everything it would be the crowning achievement of man. But is man ready to everything? Maybe just maybe it unravels reality and blinks us out of existence.

Could you please comment on this:

In 2010 we released our first commercial system, the D-Wave One™ quantum computer. We have doubled the number of qubits each year, and in 2013 we shipped our 512-qubit D-Wave Two™ system.

www.dwavesys.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Woah, that is just insane. A legitimate quantum computer.........

A quantum computer taps directly into the fundamental fabric of reality – the strange and counter-intuitive world of quantum mechanics – to speed computation.

Rather than store information as 0s or 1s as conventional computers do, a quantum computer uses qubits – which can be a 1 or a 0 or both at the same time. This “quantum superposition”, along with the quantum effects of entanglement and quantum tunnelling, enable quantum computers to consider and manipulate all combinations of bits simultaneously, making quantum computation powerful and fast.

Power and Cooling

“The Fridge” is a closed cycle dilution refrigerator.
The superconducting processor generates no heat.
Cooled to 150x colder than interstellar space (0.02 Kelvin)

A Unique Processor Environment

Shielded to 50,000× less than Earth’s magnetic field
In a high vacuum: pressure is 10 billion times lower than atmospheric pressure
192 i/o and control lines from room temperature to the chip
"The Fridge" and servers consume just 15.5kW of power Power demand won’t increase as it scales to thousands of qubits

Processing with D-Wave

A lattice of 512 tiny superconducting circuits, known as qubits, is chilled close to absolute zero to get quantum effects
A user models a problem into a search for the “lowest point in a vast landscape”
The processor considers all possibilities simultaneously to determine the lowest energy required to form those relationships
Multiple solutions are returned to the user, scaled to show optimal answers

.........and if you had enough money you could just go buy one right now. Great link!
edit on PMq000000pmWednesday0000007820 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join