It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Approved 'Video Caused Benghazi Attack' Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic

originally posted by: stormson

originally posted by: Pladuim

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen A lot of things could have caused this tragedy. Just like many other attacks on our embassies and outposts worldwide. This one has become just a Republican talking point , though. That is sad.

No, what's sad is your attempt to excuse Obama and Clintons actions. At this point, what different does it make.....right?

Pladuim

Um...yeah. Please tell me what difference it makes?

It's not like 4000 people got killed over a made up war over made up reasons.

What difference it makes?
OK I'll jump in and try to answer your question.

The difference is the whole 'the videos made them do it' story was put out so that the Obama Administration did not have to admit that AQ was "Decimated" and "no longer poses a threat to Americans". That was Predident Obama's main campaign point, so to keep his a$$ in the president's chair he let people die.
The video story also hid the fact that the 'out building' was being used to move guns and money to the Syrian rebels. Congress did not authorize that so President Obama just 'worked around a do nothing Congress".
So to sum up President Obama and Secretary Clinton let people die and told a tall tale just to cover up a crime and keep his job.

Obama didn't have to worry about re-election. The IRS made damn sure of it.

They systematically eliminated all of Obama"s competition by denying a Tax ID #

You're right, the Election was weeks away. All that work by Lois Lerner.

They needed a fall guy...Insert any idiot dumb enough to post an Anti-Islamic video.

Wasn't he arrested and placed (for a time) in jail? Isn't that false arrest and false imprisonment caused by Obama and Hillary's lie??? It was a planned lie so isn't that corruption? And aren't those in themselves an impeachable offence?

Yes it is false arrest and false imprisonment, but the guy would need access to a lawyer and to appear before a judge. With the patriot act in place, he can be held indefinitely with out letting him have access to a lawyer. So he will rot until it is forgotten about and then offered a deal " We will let you out as long as you remain silent about it. You don't agree then you die in jail.".
No one goes to jail, except film maker.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Act 2, Scene 1 The Scapegoat

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you Xuenchen, I am not a big fan of wikipedia. In this instance I was given aliases and with that I could look into the facts surrounding the gentleman.
That is what I love about ATS, if you don't know the info someone here will be more than happy to share, or at least give you a direction to search.
So once again I thank you Xuenchen.
edit on 30-6-2015 by TheSemiSkeptic because: Fat fingers plus smartphone keyboard typo

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiSkeptic

He was arrested and put back in jail due to parole violation.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
a reply to: Pladuim

Not about the war, remember? But to answer your question, try the main reason: wmds. Even tenant, head of the CIA, said there weren't any and bush ignored him.

Now answer my question. What difference does it make? A surprise attack that killed 4 people.

The difference is your god king Hussein obozo and the state department used a cia annex in lybia to fund a proxy army and war. They were giving weapons to AL QUEDA and eventually ISIS.

4000? Try keeping count of that demons proxy army body count. What maobama and Hillarys army is doing to the people of the middle east is genocide. If we had a responsible republic, they would be tried for war crimes and treason. But hey, if a golfing coke-head mass murderer has a "D" in front of his name its okay

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Al Jazeera blamed the attack on the videos, I guess the White House controls them as well?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

After all of the testimony from our people on the ground how can you seriously believe that the narrative put forth from the state dept/ White House wasn't direct fraud to soften the blow on the polls.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

If it wasn't made such a political issue from the very start I would tend to believe something nefarious happened, then add to that the fact that republicans are the ones that cut the budget for embassy security and the countless Congressional investigations that have found nothing, oh and the fact that demonstrations were happening in over 20 countries..... over this video!

Sorry but right wing media is usually not very truthful, so if they were able to actually prove something most wouldn't believe them.
edit on 1-7-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen A lot of things could have caused this tragedy. Just like many other attacks on our embassies and outposts worldwide. This one has become just a Republican talking point , though. That is sad.

They pout a man in prison over an anti-Islam video that was used an excuse for incompetency. If this happened under a Republican administration, it would have caused mass protests and endless media outrage.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

WOW...that actually EXONERATES the WH!...did you actually read the email cited? Here is the Judicial Watch email cited and the statement that was approved.

Patrick, pis put out as two separate statements to bullpen, asap. On record, me.

We can confirm our office in Benghazi, Libya has been attacked by a group of militants. We a re working with the Libyans now to secure the compound.

We condemn In strongest terms this attack on our diplomatic mission.

In Cairo, we can confirm that Egyptian police have now removed the demonstrators who had entered our Embassy grounds earlier today.

For prs duty guidance, if pressed whether we see a connection between these two,

We have no information regarding a connection between these incidents.

www.judicialwatch.org...

edit on 1-7-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Thank God for Judicial Watch again!!

They truely "live in the Clinton's heads" 24/7 and the main reason for her looking like ugly old hag...despite millions in wardrobe cost.

May she rot away in her living self imposed HELL.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

What you posted is the FIRST reaction...a truthful account.

The 180 from truth started the next day...continued 180 until the "trainwreck" evidenced today.

Comprende?
edit on 2-7-2015 by Granite because: sp

"Liberalism, (unchecked), always implodes upon itself because it's policies are unsustainable" - Rush Limbaugh
edit on 2-7-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

JW probably had this smoking gun for a while, they waited for Hillary to announce then let this evidence squash her like a rat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join