It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels Sparkle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

check your very own avatar... tis the same within as it is without... why keep the box? Other than to fence oneself in...

The box is not solid, as the "blue" lines go through the black..
But you are right on with the symbolism.
I may change it to reflect better what you are saying,
but I do like subtle.

You can see the blue going through the black on the edges of the macrocosm better..

edit on 30-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Within can be included or excluded without can be included or excluded... a fence is a trap on both sides of the line, learn to traverse right angles and a square is nothing more than a circle... I hope you can see my point as to me there are none.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

haha..
Circle the square..
Not something I understand..

I'm still pointy.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Don't let the red-light of being, prevent you from seeing more of the spectrum...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I feel like that's what I do when I write poetry, I just don't know how to stay there.
I had to re read what I wrote, and it was pretty.. It surprises me sometimes.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You are experiencing the very vessel from which you call home; the writing is on the wall of your own being... entangled in those words and and their various meanings when flipped switched and swapped make it appear as they point to many different things... if they came from the self... then why did you feel compelled to re-read them? If you were the original source of them then how could they ever be forgotten? You are simply a conduit from which all else springs, from your view of what is and what isn't...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eire91
a reply to: ItzShadyT

I call BS on Lucifer attempting to appear beautiful. In fact, I call BS on the whole idea of Lucifer. Simply because that I have seen no proof of him. I see acts of evil every day but they are not acts of 'Lucifer'. They are the result of a species that has been given free will. (And greed, I believe it has a lot to do with greed.)

I do apologise if I come across in any way abrasive, however I would like to note that I have seen flashes of white blue light in my direct line of sight that begin in a circle and end in a 'star' shape. This all happens in a matter of milliseconds. I cannot for one moment say that any of this felt malevolent in any way. I feel a comfort in seeing these. (putting emphasis on the word FEEL) It's like a knowing that brings me comfort and I know that they are beings of a higher vibration.

I have dreams about higher beings sometimes, they all feel like home too.

I would like to know your opinion on Lucifer being/appearing illuminated though, it's not something I've come across before. Thank you in advance.

KC

*FREE WILL* inside of a carefully controlled environment.

Is no free will at all, no such thing ever exists, just try and exercise your fullest willpower, no one has done it yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: eire91
a reply to: ItzShadyT

I call BS on Lucifer attempting to appear beautiful. In fact, I call BS on the whole idea of Lucifer. Simply because that I have seen no proof of him. I see acts of evil every day but they are not acts of 'Lucifer'. They are the result of a species that has been given free will. (And greed, I believe it has a lot to do with greed.)

I do apologise if I come across in any way abrasive, however I would like to note that I have seen flashes of white blue light in my direct line of sight that begin in a circle and end in a 'star' shape. This all happens in a matter of milliseconds. I cannot for one moment say that any of this felt malevolent in any way. I feel a comfort in seeing these. (putting emphasis on the word FEEL) It's like a knowing that brings me comfort and I know that they are beings of a higher vibration.

I have dreams about higher beings sometimes, they all feel like home too.

I would like to know your opinion on Lucifer being/appearing illuminated though, it's not something I've come across before. Thank you in advance.

KC

*FREE WILL* inside of a carefully controlled environment.

Is no free will at all, no such thing ever exists, just try and exercise your fullest willpower, no one has done it yet.

Oh indeed they have, they are filling mental institutions as we speak...
edit on 30-6-2015 by BigBrotherDarkness because: move a comma change a meaning

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Oh indeed they have, they are filling mental institutions as we speak...

That was almost me..
And then I pulled way back..

My circuits were almost overrun with out so much as a note on how to get back.

Trying to have a foot in both worlds.. What a crazy balance. Maybe it just takes more patience.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nice dream. but lets not forget it was a "dream"

As much as i believe their are such beautiful entities out there i feel a dream has very little plausibility to be anything more than what it is.

If the story was the same while fully conscious then i would look at it differently.

I have re-occurring dreams about Gremlins trying to take my house down with diggers and King Kong trying to put his arm through my window trying to grab me as i duck and dive behind objects. dream feels too real sometimes. but its a dream, no Gremlins or King Kong in my lifetime.

Im happy you got so many positive responses and sorry to be the bad apple in advance. anything positive you experience is a good thing..

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 1-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
When I was a child...before age 8, I'd say.....I could see a "sparkling Aura" around people...sort of like you described....it sparkled and shimmered. Sometimes I would see the "aura" without a person near. I've never dreamed of an angel. All the "auras" went away around age 8.....

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

That's so funny, i just posted how Gremlins get me in my dreams, your presence couldn't of been timed better.

Spooky!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

edit on 1-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

there is plenty more where that came from

btw spooky I don't want to know what made u dream of gremlins

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

No worries, playing Devil's Advocate is always necessary.

It could've just been a dream, but it exactly matched a vision I had while in Peru working with la medicina.

There I also had a vision of angels, and they also sparkled and glittered in the exact same way as my earlier dream.

Might be a coincidence, but my instincts say negative.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Sometimes you just know.
The dream I talked about in my first post. Was it a dream? It was by any standard definition, but then why do things need only one angle to look at them. It was actually a dream within a dream. I ran around and told everyone about Jesus guy after I woke up, but then... I woke up again.. I had gone to sleep in the first dream, and dreamed the second.

The power of that "man."
The way I felt both immense love, and a spirit crushing judgment of my actions at the same time.
That's not me making this up.. I wouldn't be able to get past my own ego to affect myself for the rest of my life like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

when one other person confirms your experience it is reality

at least in my experience

how can it be that so many others around the world experience the same

random is not so random
it is not our vivid imagination

I imagine nothing any of you will ever share with me
like wise I will not share with you

anyway I took some ignoritile
edit on 1-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i said that elsewhere I dream within my dream only about my grandmother

the only time I started to have a dream within a dream and the very first time I dreamed of her was after she died

she feels so real

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

That's awesome.

I have dreamed of dead relatives, but they were dreams.
Then my great grandfather died. I was especially close with him.

He came into my dream, but he was hiding in a dark room, the rest of my dream characters couldn't see.

he said,

"I'm not supposed to be here, I just wanted to say hi.
Don't worry about me. I gotta go"

Something like that..

I love that guy.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join