It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels Sparkle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

i have so many stories to tell you
wished you revealed yourself more to the world
I know you are just like the song

a novel made resourceful
left to your own devices
but can start a chain with ur thoughts

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Awesome dream.

My shaman Orlando Chujandama says that his grandfather still comes and teaches him in his dreams. I believe it's possible.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: Trachel

when one other person confirms your experience it is reality

at least in my experience

how can it be that so many others around the world experience the same

random is not so random
it is not our vivid imagination

I imagine nothing any of you will ever share with me
like wise I will not share with you

anyway I took some ignoritile

If I said the sky was mayonnaise and not the sky, and you agreed... that would indeed make the experience of seeing that which we call sky... mayonnaise instead, but neither are the truth of "sky", nor is all of this nonsense names we call all the other little things used to describe it... everything you are reading right now is not real it doesn't exist it is only a concept given a body to ponder it.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:46 AM

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

hm i would need to take holidays from life to catch up with u

all I say is thank you for who ever u are
thank u for picking up the pieces

once again much respect to the person behind the avatar

this is unrelated to the thread

the comment there is about the things you said here

edit on 3-7-2015 by Layaly because: :p like it matters to me he does

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Angels Angels hold me there
Those that sparkle anywhere.
Stars that shine.
in the night sky.

Raise my vibe up,
don't get tied up
We can ride up,
together.

together we fly
like a feather,
never
forget.

Forget my light
it's yours tonight,
baby.
It's yours tonight.
Shine Bright,
Little Star.

And in an unrelated note.. Here's a song.

edit on 3-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

dont mind me
had this playing .. when mother nature was a freak

www.youtube.com...

this is playing on comp now love this song.. i play it when i want to be nice on ats
lovely community
edit on 3-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Nice dream. but lets not forget it was a "dream"

As much as i believe their are such beautiful entities out there i feel a dream has very little plausibility to be anything more than what it is.

If the story was the same while fully conscious then i would look at it differently.

I have re-occurring dreams about Gremlins trying to take my house down with diggers and King Kong trying to put his arm through my window trying to grab me as i duck and dive behind objects. dream feels too real sometimes. but its a dream, no Gremlins or King Kong in my lifetime.

Im happy you got so many positive responses and sorry to be the bad apple in advance. anything positive you experience is a good thing..

Peace

Metaphor road ahead, mind the curvature of space and time... it might get bumpy within.

Congratulations, one that I quoted... you turned many responses following yours into "let's party" instead of to continue looking objectively at the topic... how does this make you feel? Does it make you feel like "dance puppets dance?" or was it... I don't grasp this thread at all, so "yay, we all stupid nao" then the thread killer would say "let's be stupid forever." Well, this is reality and from reality I can see multiple choices, multiple rationale, multiple generalities, and a whole host of mental effluence in others that live in the basic dualistic world of concepts.

The dream within a dream... is a double lock a prison deeper inside a prison... how many keys and how many locks, how many doors how many windows, does this "house" or body does your conceptual reality hold? Don't want to divulge or let it out? It then becomes a chamber of secrets and a whole heck of a lot of cruxes hidden around for Potter to find, or to create in his own self defense, if you were a character in that series then Harry is not the hero unless you identified with him, if you didn't then it would appear as a crystal ball of what he was doing or remote surveillance... without his knowing or consent, because he obviously would be the enemy trying to thwart your plans if he succeeds, not a viewer for entertainment purposes. Duped then dubbed if it had no paranoid agenda that could effect the status quo.

See the parallels between the dream within a dream... reality and unreality? And why it is such a horrible existence for many once they see this, and start questioning what they have been doing with their life? If you can't take the prescribed status quo medicine you find here in the past for a purpose, then we will give you a choice of red or blue pill... enlightenment doesn't slap red and eat blue, it doesn't slap blue and eat red, it takes them both and experiences the middle... no jacking in and out no cryosleeps to be batteries or think tanks for processing power etc.

if you were on a cryogenic spaceship flying to another world would you even know it? If you were deluded with "man, that's just a movie" then what color pill did you eat?

Awake and asleep get into battles not understanding the eat them "both concept" that allows a foot in both worlds... yeah I know perhaps you have tried that, and things got "dodgy" contingency plan for assimilation upon awakening?

Neo was supposedly "awake" "the one" and all kinds of special, yet he could not fly become anything he wanted, in the "real" world hidden beneath the surface. So one duality and a coin with two sides... if Neo was "awake" he woud have seen both of them are one in the same. Had humans evolved? Or did they just learn how to embrace humanity and dance for a very long time to electronic music with a side hobby of freeing slaves? Hoping to find a "superman" in the matrix to do all of that work for them in the party that never ends... until morals are brought up... kinda such we got all them bots up there... so lets get gregarious and make a hero, instead of unplug all the batteries and set them up with a better power supply, so both can see beyond duality for the 3rd reality which is true reality... a clear seeing of both no matter which one, inside out... because until concept is experienced without unknowing only then can it be known. The matrix even had a person working on it in the film... seems pretty insightful for two brothers to evolve something so deep and metaphorical out of thin air... unless it pushes us into a direction we are presently in.

People have the idea that all things created must have a purpose... looking at self expression such as art... pure logic would not understand art without it having a defined label, on which to make all the other concepts seem factual. So this art with no purpose, gets called art, well you can't just make art buddy and live out there, so we need to make it seem inspiring and valuable.

See how we make our own traps when under such delusional influences? Delusional?!? but that's reality!!!

Yes, but only as you know it. Beyond rote and actual experience the condition of the fruit is unknown, just randomly biting and or eating it to find out. When there are more than one tree, but with the same 3 basic states of fruit... even if we don't pick it, it will fall back to the ground from which it sprang and create a grove, or if you eat it, the seeds end up far from the tree... do you "fruit eaters" plant those seeds? Or toss them in the trash bound for who knows where? But they are "just seeds" well do you treat you "seeds" or children the same way? A fruit is a mature child of the tree btw, it only becomes it's parents equal once it is planted and bares it's own fruit, do we allow this? or control it? or both? if both blissful in the ignorance of this process.

People say "we used to be one with nature" duh because we did the same thing. Now what do we do? Attempt to control all fruit from all things in the same manner... control is the hell of a drug many self aware beings are addicted too. That is humanities worst drug.

Let be, and let Bee.

edit on 3-7-2015 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join