It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels Sparkle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Angles sparkle like rainbows and glitter like diamonds.

Ever seen a character in your dreams whose body is surrounded with motes of glittering color? Ever encountered someone so beautiful their body seemed made of light?

I have.

A few weeks prior I had a dream I was in my kitchen going through the refrigerator looking for something to eat, when suddenly in the doorway of the room appeared a girl dressed in white with rainbow motes sparkling around her body.

"How's this life going for you, TRachel?" she asked.

"Meh," I replied. "But at least we know there's always another life after this one."

Then I offered her some pizza from the fridge and told her I'd eat whichever one she liked least. She told me I should take the asiago-crust pizza and leave the rest for her.

So there you have it, ATS. Angels sparkle like rainbows and glitter like diamonds... and they like asiago crust pizza least of all.

That's my most recent angel encounter.

How about yours?

Edit: Mods can you move this to the dreams and prediction forum? Sorry, misclicked!!
edit on 28-6-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

You had pizza with an angel. I was taken for a flight with two angels.

I was about three, and in a state between realities. They took me out of my crib and went for a flight round my house. They said nothing, and I was terrified. They then gently put me back into my crib and I became fully "awake" (100% pertaining to this reality).

But I never forgot.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

that is super sweet

i had an angel saying puns about other angels and peeps to me.. hilarious. we laughed so hard.. they were yellow light..

otherwise they leave coins and little cool things laying around.. yesterday they left a usb 8G just laying there next to my bed and a c20 on grass were i was shooting my basketball (didn’t play with ball for ages
) ..

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I had an Angel call me an idiot...And they can never lie.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

driving.. my friend got a smack on the head saying they are an idiot..

edit on 28-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't know about any angels, but I must have to still be here.

I met a guy who looked like the shroud of turin. He was 15 feet tall. White robe.
I was in a place that I imagine parts of England or Ireland look. Green rolling hills, with Rocks jutting out. But it also looked Roman, with some pillars and ruins.

AS this goes on, my soul is spoken to directly.
Then this being's face Glowed, like golden light. And at some point they were only golden light. I couldn't see an outline.
Love is everywhere. But why does he care so much about little ole me?

What was told to me. It was all so intense.
Personal but very real and very intense.

I gotta stop judging people.

edit on 28-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Angles sparkle like rainbows and glitter like diamonds.

Wow, good for you. I agree with the above, as my Wife is an Angel and she sparkles like rainbows and diamonds too...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Hahaha, so does mine!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

the other one looked like this

I said.. u are nothing like I thought u would look like
she responded that our perception of beautiful is very different she said people expect her to look like a beutiful creature with wings but that is not what she wants
she showed me this place she was touching a lake and said this is where I like to spend my time mostly because I can be part of the element of water

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Wow, good for you. I agree with the above, as my Wife is an Angel and she sparkles like rainbows and diamonds too...

haha that is exactly what u said when i asked about how you and you wife met. u said she came from heaven

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Aaaw, thanks for saying that..
a reply to: Layaly

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think what we see as spirits can be full form, human in appearance, and also mists or shimmer, sparkle, whatever.

I'ves seen what I though were real people only to find out later it was some infamous ghost others have seen ,too…
I've also seen a sort of shimmer to the air (like a mirage) with elements of sparkle (like the sun glittering on water).

The feeling I got from a "spirit" once was pure joy, warmth, and the most loving, full body hug I ever received.

I didn't see that one with my eyes, just heard and felt their presence. The room was warm aglow though, if that makes any sense.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You know the devil (lucifer) is supposed to be so beautiful, that he Illuminates everything around him with such extrodinary light, that anybody that gazes upon him is blinded.

How are you so sure it was an "Angel"?
How are you so sure it wasn't all just another dream that has no hidden meaning?

Not trying to come off as hostile, just curious.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItzShadyT
You know the devil (lucifer) is supposed to be so beautiful, that he Illuminates everything around him with such extrodinary light, that anybody that gazes upon him is blinded.

How are you so sure it was an "Angel"?
How are you so sure it wasn't all just another dream that has no hidden meaning?

Not trying to come off as hostile, just curious.

Who is this in reference too? I'll answer for me.
I either met Jesus or Lucifer.. Someone like that. Based on what he said to me, it was Jesus. Lucifer would have kept going in the next phase of what happened. This was right after my body called Jesus on it's own?

the words spoken to me, I could not defend with my ego. I was an A hole.
I judged EVERYBODY..
But I was humbled quick in this presence.
I was not blinded. I starred straight into Golden Light..
It got a little weird after that. More Lucifer type Vibe.. Enlightenment.

The fruit of this experience is that I was on a death wish path, and then now??
I am always trying, learning, and realizing all of my own faults. I used to see faults only in other people.
I was Smacked by God, or something like this..
I was "asking" for it.

Any thoughts on that?
They are welcome.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I was Smacked by God, or something like this.. I was "asking" for it.

Me too !

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ItzShadyT

I call BS on Lucifer attempting to appear beautiful. In fact, I call BS on the whole idea of Lucifer. Simply because that I have seen no proof of him. I see acts of evil every day but they are not acts of 'Lucifer'. They are the result of a species that has been given free will. (And greed, I believe it has a lot to do with greed.)

I do apologise if I come across in any way abrasive, however I would like to note that I have seen flashes of white blue light in my direct line of sight that begin in a circle and end in a 'star' shape. This all happens in a matter of milliseconds. I cannot for one moment say that any of this felt malevolent in any way. I feel a comfort in seeing these. (putting emphasis on the word FEEL) It's like a knowing that brings me comfort and I know that they are beings of a higher vibration.

I have dreams about higher beings sometimes, they all feel like home too.

I would like to know your opinion on Lucifer being/appearing illuminated though, it's not something I've come across before. Thank you in advance.

KC

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eire91

Lucifer - someone has to play the bed guy in our triller reality

who they are when they finish filming is an entirely different reality

the reality that there is no Lucifer

can u imagine watching a romantic comedy ur entire life
I can only picture feeling content for infinity with + - in N eutral euphoria and fed by all aspects of creation

fear for love . trial and execution of love . and the act of love

love is neutral

I am sure lucifer has better things to do too

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

maybe..

But not if he get's pushed too far.

In the psyche of too many that is.

We can all play nice. If we want.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I still haven't figured out what role and story he plays

what u said sounds like a split second preview

what direction was your reply heading .. meaning that he..

is cool I am very intrigued to hear more

oh the edits
now is even more exciting
edit on 28-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I think he's playing nice?
I like that story anyway.

oh man you made me laugh.

hahahaha..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join