It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When out of body, almost could not come back, almost died

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yea, wish I had a teacher, and you are right, I force this and it hurts as in the past, but I got there. The closest I got to a teacher was spinning discs in front of a friend, a chi gung master. He went one way with me, I forced the spin the other way and was stronger than him. After words I was sick. I told me much as you did, I was forcing, I should direct the flow. Damn, I have so much to learn.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon meant, he told me, not i.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
a reply to: Nevertheless

Son, you have a lot to learn, we are not the animal we inhabit, it is but our diving suit into this vibrational state. Somewhere in the past I think I related being taken out by the others. In this event I was shown my light body, it was there as well as my physical body. So there was three of us, my extended consciousness, my body and my light body or soul.

Studies of late are showing our consciousness, our energy is not within our bodies at all, it is above or similar, not within.

Some of us have taken things a lot farther than that, and realize the GOAL is to combine all 3 , or in my case all FOUR, and then FIVE of us, into the one being, thus fulfilling the entire reason for Creation in the FIRST PLACE.

Something that is being actively disrupted at every turn, by those whom shall be shortly dealt with....they have proven beyond all doubts that they CAN fool even the most supreme beings and tactics to believe that what they see is the actual truth.

Sorry for saying this, but once the REAL action begins, you may have to start ALL OVER AGAIN, and you will not have barely any time....hope you can adjust everything you think you have learnt, and realize it was controlled and presented to you,

Most , cannot handle the fact the LOVE FORCE they often feel, is the enemy itself.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

The house was haunted, my parents were reluctant to admit this to themselves. I'm sure I was conceptualising /Pareidolia something other.

Biblically, same root word Ruach is breath, wind, spirit. Spirit returns to God, being of God, it is eternal. Soul is mortal, it is a product of the marriage of spirit and flesh - life. Hence living creature = living soul, and you have the breath of life = spirit of the soul.

I was taught the Astral form was a distinct vehicle.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Don't forget that we all astral project (have an obe) experience every time we go to sleep, the world where we dream is the astral realm, while dreaming we tend not to realize whats going on and where we are so we are really sleepwalking through the whole experience.

By become aware in this state through practice of awareness we are then able to have whats called lucid dreams, they are simply becoming aware of the dream state (which also happens out of body in the astral).

Most people call out of body experiences the awareness of leaving the body, entering the astral realm and then returning to the physical body. This is simply being aware of the whole process we do every night but mostly we do it without awareness (since we doze off well before it happens).

Fear and all sorts of complexes we have will cause our personal experience to change, our subconsciousness can also create all sorts of images and project them out as objects. It's a strange dimension due to the different laws that operate compared to the physical, although this is how nature works... it has many levels and functions that we barely know about.
edit on 1-7-2015 by zerozone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

a reply to: Nevertheless

Son, you have a lot to learn, we are not the animal we inhabit, it is but our diving suit into this vibrational state. Somewhere in the past I think I related being taken out by the others. In this event I was shown my light body, it was there as well as my physical body. So there was three of us, my extended consciousness, my body and my light body or soul.

Studies of late are showing our consciousness, our energy is not within our bodies at all, it is above or similar, not within.

Some of us have taken things a lot farther than that, and realize the GOAL is to combine all 3 , or in my case all FOUR, and then FIVE of us, into the one being, thus fulfilling the entire reason for Creation in the FIRST PLACE.

Something that is being actively disrupted at every turn, by those whom shall be shortly dealt with....they have proven beyond all doubts that they CAN fool even the most supreme beings and tactics to believe that what they see is the actual truth.

Sorry for saying this, but once the REAL action begins, you may have to start ALL OVER AGAIN, and you will not have barely any time....hope you can adjust everything you think you have learnt, and realize it was controlled and presented to you,

Most , cannot handle the fact the LOVE FORCE they often feel, is the enemy itself.

Sigh... please make an attempt to evolve past your delusions of black and white... and emerge from the egg of darkness... you hide from love in black and white, night and day because it is a color you have not allowed yourself to experience, or if you have... glimpsed it but got hurt by the delusion of what people regular folks call love... which is just lust from the genitalia energies based on purely selfish conditions to remain with them. Until the experience of unconditional love arises, it will not be real love, except for the love of selfish passions and pursuits for personal gains of power and control.

I hope your hate is not to such an extreme you try to defend your position, you don't have too. I am not trying to steal it from you or trick you in any manner. Just urge you to wake up from the nightmare and crack the egg that's binding you in a hellish state of being. It gets better, even if you want things worse, impermanence rules the word of duality... so better now than later eh?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yea, wish I had a teacher, and you are right, I force this and it hurts as in the past, but I got there. The closest I got to a teacher was spinning discs in front of a friend, a chi gung master. He went one way with me, I forced the spin the other way and was stronger than him. After words I was sick. I told me much as you did, I was forcing, I should direct the flow. Damn, I have so much to learn.

If you are at the point of release? What use is a teacher, for the experience you are afraid of experiencing? If you require someone to push you out of the plane when parachuting join a soto zen monastery... and hopefully the keisaku will be that push... I honestly think you don't need it.

This pushing using the vital energies you are doing is the real stumbling block though, attaching to such useless gross displays, are a pageantry that leads to no good place... siddhas are just another rock in the road to stumble on, and often lead to reverse transmigration in their abuse into lower states of existence, even harder to escape.

It is up to you though, but it is my chosen purpose to point to blocks on paths people are stuck on and struggling with... at least until I decide to dissolve completely into the clear light, I will not be renewing my vow to return this time around.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

Thanks for re-replying lol. I'll look into Dr Eben Alexander because I've been looking for answers my whole life with no luck.

But I was a conscious entity while traveling towards infinite darkness, and it was probably the speed of travel that scared me the most.

The self, might be like you say something far more abstract.. Like there are different levels or achievements of selves, some at much higher deserved levels of existence, while others are points of nothing traveling endlesssly through the void. However, all these selves are necessary to create the whole self. That whole self is something beyond any our imaginations.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

YES.

Something was pulling me and I stopped noticing it once I achieved a certain speed. But as I approached this point of no return, I was definitely being pulled and nothing I could do would help this inevitable feeling of being pulled.

I know this sounds stupid, but it reminds me of gravity. Imagine your close to a black hole (for those that believe in those). There's no chance of escape, or death. You are an entity traveling that will not die or stretch or shrink, your single point of consciousness is simply being pulled in by a tremendous force until you get to speeds which begin to feel unfathomable. And damn straight scary.

But yes I feel like I am being pulled, and that force won't let me go.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Ok, I am intrigued and would like to hear more, I have seen three. Actually seen me there beside the great force, a light body in that event robed and suffering as it was huddled down, and of course the body was here on earth. Well, actually that makes four, the forth was I the watcher of all this. Now the fifth?

Now I am just putting this out from my observations for giggles only. I have told my wife a number of times, her sister and her are one, both missing the attributes of the other, drawn to each other yet repelled. They have both experienced physical events to the day of each other and so forth. I feel they are like the fingers of a hand connecting on another level. Just wonder if this is possible, put out there to tickle the mind..

Here is my take on what has happened to me. I know others are involved, be this on a spiritual level, dimensional level, alien level or just a construct from a super A-1 computer interfacing with the mind, manipulating me and others. I am of no importance here on earth so why even bother other than a personal level on a higher plane. I even envisioned a group at some level giving high fives for the encounter with the God force show, a well done. I know the brain can be simulated to feel any emotion and the love emotion almost blew my circuits, never in my life have I experienced anything coming close to this.

On the other hand, another show was so clumsy it was pathetic, like I was not drugged enough to buy into it. My wife on the other hand remembers more now and then, which I pay attention to, it being abduction both physical and spiritual, so the mix gets even more murky. From what she told me and of another message I got, I am told this is not me, I am another and will return there. Does this make any sense? Hell, who needs to read science fiction any longer just dig out clues for fun.

Now this last my wife agrees with and she does not buy into any of this, a cynic, yet has had pregnancies start and conclude with little doctors and seeing strange children in a smelly room, speaking of short grays she loved and so forth, yet shuts the door to memory. She does know they take and train for some event. I feel it is too late, I am getting too old for all this and she is not a spring chicken.

So adjusting, yes, I can do this as I have never bought into any definition, avoided them like a plaque. Until I see first hand I seek and try to learn. I do know from one outing and that of my grandson, that we are, or some of us are fenced in like cattle, a barrier is there and I would like to know why.

Now flesh out what you are alluding too, I am very curious.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: iFloButta

Wow, you just described what I experienced with the vortices that prompted this thread. So accurate in fact it leads me to believe you and I have shared the same experience. Very good explanation, better than I put out there, thank you. Kind of comforting to know others have experienced this, and guess what, we are still here talking about it. When I reached my hand out into it, I still see the how it was drawn into it, into infinity it seemed. Thank for the clear reply,

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Understood completely. A pipe dream perhaps, it is my job to go the path. I just replied to another I don't buy into any others definitions, they may be the stumbling blocks you speak of. I will relay a message from an angelic guide or being that took me out once, the most words I have received directly on that level.

"I have shown you the way, I am free to go on, you show another the way and you will be free as well". Seems like I have work to do yet, but perhaps close?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Honestly thank you.. I haven't known a single person who went through or even slightly understood so I gave up my search years ago. We seem to be understanding that their is a definite force, or wall, or boundary that our astral selves are not supposed to reach.

You make it seem like you can travel in astral and touch this boundary and feel the unfathomable infinity for a few moments but back of when you know it's about to take you for a ride.

I was young and probably stepped over the boundary like any other crack in the sidewalk.

But geez! I can't believe someone has actually been through what I have or at least understands it. So f'n comforting lol. Ill re-read this thread because I simply skimmed before replying but you have me very interested in understanding what we've been through.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

ha just saw this was a coincidence I leave my comment anyway
that is my answer to this thread

this is only my gut instict reply about something I know for a fact
(what ever people will say)

-----------&&&-------

I would label it as being concious (using ur alpha brain freq) during "coma" state (delta brain wave freq)
link it .. go through the two combine what ever the how is up to the you

but not sure people will find benefits from this lol nvm

--------------&&&-------------
I will now read thoroughly what u wrote
it was not my comment
the way u picked it up and dished it to me
person... u have my .... respect

edit on 2-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

hm i would need to take holidays from life to catch up with u

all I say is thank you who ever u are
thank u for picking up the pieces

once again much respect to the person behind the avatar

this is unrelated to the thread

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

i appologise I want to keep coming here to continue reading

it is a lot to take in so I ll be in and out

Foss

yes you were saying exactly what I was thinking

the choice is the ? for me

thank u for getting back to me
I see u around the forum just never get a chance to reply to anything

there are many intriguing thinks u putting down

need a pause button to catch up on everything on this forum
would be sweet to pause the world outside just for a moment

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Just for fun, I went back to read your replies and just for fun decided to reply to the this one. The next time you are in danger in a dream or such, reach out and take energy from elsewhere and stand your ground, I connected to a white light which flowed into me.

I did this to resist some force in the form of an evil man, that I tried killing many times in my childhood which came back to me on another level when I was in my forties. He pursued me in my sleep for years but would resurrect hundreds of times as I killed him. Rather than fading to black, dying in my dream I stood against all his weapons, even preventing me from dying when I was driven off a high place and fell.

In the end, I was able to take him from his layer out of another dimension into this one, tried killing it with energy and of course this did not work, so I took it into the inside of this dimension, it is blue there, created a pit into a lower vibrational state and its stays there, waiting perhaps.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

i wasn’t expecting that reply

I am in shock sorry .. what the ? ah scary i just ok.. ok I hear you

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I would bet from what you described;

That you are baptized Christian or Catholic?

I know it doesn't sound relevant; but it actually is.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Sorry, I did not mean to sound too scary or such, but I have battled that entity in dreams or other reality for years. The veil between dimensions as I saw there were thin, or at least in my dream or otherwise. The onslaught was of course symbolic as I was a native in loin cloth, otherwise naked with a similar woman with me. Villagers were strewn all around dead.

Out of thin air was a storm of arrows and spears, all of which I set a barrier up and stopped, yet the weight of them drove me back. Finally the hoards that were there stopped and he stepped forth to do the deed himself, man to man, or greater.

The energy I used came from the light channeled through myself, I burned the face off this being as I held him up and in one hand and it regrew. That is why I stepped out of this dimension into another, to banish him.

What I learned here, is we are stronger than they, whomever they are. I feel they are in control here however and if what I learned is true, they have reason to fear. Those of them that cross many of us should know, we will remember them. Wow, that felt good to say, kind of like, "i'll be back"!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join